Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 08:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Soft Deadline A Burial For Graves
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-09-2021, 11:25 PM

======€@£|)μ$======

Jimmy... you're sure you want to do this?

Yeah Arc', you don't?

Of course I do, I was asking if you do.

Oh I HAFTA, girl, really ain't about 'want' or not. Feelin' simultaneously super nostalgic and wary. Havin' to face Gravy brings up a lotta memories. Some shit, some sweet.

Aghast. I'm sorry, "some sweet"?

Oh you know it. Sweet like fried gold......

Our POV dissolves.

[Image: 9EpNcpn.gif]

FADING back in on Jim and Graves sharing a bowl of pasta.

[Image: KzxatBx.gif]

Our POV dissolves once more, returning us to a laughy-tears Jim and a gagging Arcana.

That did NOT really happen.

Amidst the giggs. Wan- 🤣🤣🤣 wanna bet?

That was a REFACE Jimmy, not a legit memory, you can see the little portion of the watermark you didn't crop out!

His laughter under control, K, first off, that's the bottom of a wicker hanging thingy dangling tiny white seashells on fishin' line-

Arcana facepalms. Now she's giggling too.

-like the one in my bathroom back home.

Suddenly pinning Jim with a steely gaze. Oh you are good.

I know, right? Anyway, so yeah, that was real right there.

Uh huh... And the glitch when your faces vanish?

lol. Ready for it?

Can't wait.

That was Gravy and I magically showin' how in touch we are with our feminine side. I mean, clearly he's a HELLUVA lot more in touch with _his_ considerin' how quickly his manhood peels away and the fact it took the actual kiss for my kisser to vanish. Actually, he pretty much sucked my fuckin' face off there...but yeah, that's what happened. We make _hot_ chicks, huh.

...What.

Oh, you don't believe me? The _sorceress_ doesn't believe in magic?? Yo, you're lucky I didn't flashback to a moment with me, Gravy AND Cady
(that's Cadryn Tiberius btw, to all 'a you who weren't around) young lady. ...Y'know what, fuck it, you asked for it.

Our POV dissolves again, this time FADING IN on Cadryn, Graves and Jim sharing a bowl of pasta. Somehow all three are reeled in for a 3-way kiss by an inexplicably three ended noodle.

They laugh.

Triple high five.

Freeze frame.

🤣 You are SO full of shit babe.

Believe whatcha want ya heathen. And tell your black-magick mammy Hecate, me and Jesus said suck our dicks.

😬 Looking to the sky, nervously. He's joking Mistress.

The hell I am. Come get some, ya beat bitch Goddess.

Clapping a hand over his trap, mouthing apologies to her Lord. Okay, okay, so back on track, what's any of that stuff between you and Graves have to do with-

[Image: bMTGoOu.jpg]

-Disneyland?

This is one 'a the places Gravy and I made some sweet memories outta the feud over the TV Title between me and Cadryn. In fact, you could say Disneyland brought Gravy and I together; ended up formin' Ax3 later. See...before I blow that Nick Cage Aged lookin' muhfucker's wrinkled o-ring out in our Last Man Standing match on Warfare, I wanted to ruminate on our history together and this is pretty much where it all started.

"Behind the Bromance P.1"

Plus, this is where WE first met Kaiya. Kinda romantic right? Two birds with one stone or some shit. He softly brushes a bang back behind her ear before kissing her.

Swooning. You were so brave babe. Saving Reika up on the Matterhorn...

Yuuuup, then relievin' Lycana 'a the X-Treme Championship... Fuck I'm cool. You should pull me into a restroom stall and ball me like an amazon, I earned it.

For the love of Hecate- Looking around for fear of being overheard. Alright, we gonna stand here all morning, stud, or get this show on the road?

Oh by all means, let's do this. Last time I was too busy stalkin' Lycana to enjoy myself. This time, I intend to get my money's worth.

They're letting us in free Jimmy.

As they walk off, leaving our POV behind. I'm referrin' to the last time I was here, smartass.

Everyone got in free that time too, even ME!

It's a figure 'a speech for fucksake.

Jim and Arcana are swallowed by the masses on their way to the left entrance tunnel-

-as a dark and sinister figure- 'cause camera angles yo -steps incredibly close into frame, radiating an aura of pure evil which, in this case, is represented by a dark purple magick mist...

TO BE CONTINUED...

RIGHT NOW.

---FιαZHβαςκ---

*Disclaimer: The XWF does not vouch for the truth in these snippets but Jimmy Caedus swears it all happened. Also, Mr. Caedus apologizes for the hateful nature in which he used to speak and begs the almighty Cancel Culture to forgive him or toss his salad.

We see what looks like Cadryn, Graves and Jim- the latter being a mega heel IC at the time but apparently still an angry little fucker "off-camera" (give him a break, he was homeless then too), doing little more than scowl, as well appearing unsure of his company in Cadryn and Graves -on the Jungle Cruise mid-attraction, floating past the scene displaying a group of men shimmying up a tall pole with a rhinoceros below robotically stabbing at them with it's horn.

The ride's operator- the "skipper" -plods along with his memorized comedic spiel...

There’s that lost safari we’ve been looking for. Obviously mixed up in some kinda native uprising. That rhino seems to be getting his point across, and I’m sure that guy on the bottom will get the point in the end! Hey I know that guy on the bottom, his name's Ahontis. Looks like the rhino is trying to poke Ahontis.

Amidst polite chuckling from the other boat denizens. Fucking terrible. The "hole in Juan" version was so much better, that there is as contrived as it can get.

NOTE: Cadryn formerly spoke in the same "colorful" manner as Jim. The old "hole in Juan" joke was racist, Jim.

It's a play on words pun, how is that racist? Can it, f[BLEEP]t. Keep your cock-sheath closed, I wasn't talking to you.

To Graves. Why does he always call me f[BLEEP]t, Gravy, I'm not gay.

Stop calling Cadryn a f[BLEEP]t Jim, it's 2017.

Stands. Shut the fuck up "Gravy" you big gay bitch. Go simulate vagina with your DIY 'pocket pussy' salami slices again you sack o' shit lunch meat fucking loser.

Graves produces a massive purple rubber dildo and blackjacks Jim over the head with it. Jim flips over the boat railing into the murky green 'water'. All applaud as Graves stands and bows.

Well- you know what they say… safari, so good-ee. So I guess we’ll be moving on.

========================

We CUT TO present day with Arcana and Jim taking a left into Adventureland.

So where are we headed first?

We begin our tour 'a "Gravy & Jim Do Disneyland" by embarkin' on the Jungle Cruise, Kaiya.

Arcana halts in her tracks. Uuuuuuuhhhhh I'm not really a fan of getting wet.

That's not what your pussy told me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I know...that was crass. That was in poor taste. But your pussy wasn't.

Dude- says a dad-bod walking by with his family. -this is a family friendly park.

Thanks for makin' it uncomfortable, Hitler. Can you believe this gu- Looks to Arcana. She's clutching herself in what looks to be a fair amount of fear, staring at the entrance to the Jungle Cruise ride queue not far away. You really are bothered by this? Water?

I'm a pyromancer Jimmy.

Laughs. Ok, so what, you'll melt if you get water on you? You'll multiply like a mogwai? C'mon Gizmo, how'm I s'posed to retrace my and Gravy's (and Cady's) steps from 2017?

You never said you were doing that.

Yes I did.

When?

Just now.

Sincere frustration fueled by fear. Will you stop!?

Baby, it's a _boat_, we'll be _floating_ on the water- well, whatever tf it is -not _swimmin'_ in it.

Is there a chance I'll get wet??

Girl, that's my middle name. James "There's A Chance You'll Get Wet" Caedus.

Spurt of laughter as she cowers into his chest. More like a guarantee. Jimmy...please...

Okay, okay... She hugs him.

As they resume walking. So where after you guys went on the Jungle Cruise?

Pirates.

Halts again. JIMMY!

Holy shit, what?

Speechless for several seconds. It's the same damnable thing! It's a BOAT on water!

Dammit Kaiya, most of the best rides here involve water some form of toxic wet stuff and me and Graves went on 'em ALL. Ok, how about Splash Mountain?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Yeah lol, yeah I am...

---FιαZHβαςκ---

We catch Jim exiting Pirates of the Caribbean absolutely drenched. He angrily grabs at and peels his wet tight white T shirt- awwwww yeeeeeeeah, and you can see RIGHT through it, ladies. You can see it ALL -away from his chiseled torso and wrings it out just as Cadryn and Graves saunter out behind him laughing their asses off, clearly the culprits behind another Caedus dunking.

You aren't having any fun, Jim?

I don't think he likes taking his own medicine, Gravy.

I got some medicine for you, cocksucker: a fat suppository I call this dick, now bend over f[BLEEP]t.

I think Jim is confused, Gravy, he just threatened to fuck me in the ass but then called me a f[BLEEp]t. Again.

Oooooooo, closet homo Big Dick Daddy is getting mad, Cadryn.

Beet red with rage. STOP FUCKING FOLLOWING ME AROUND THE PARK YOU PISSANT PUSSY MOTHERFUCKERS!

Jim storms off as Graves and Cadryn whisper to one another.

========================

Nudging Jim free from his reverie. Babe? You okay?

Absently, still staring off into space. Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm good.

Are you sure? You're sure you don't mind skipping Pirates and Splash Mountain?

---FιαZHβαςκ---

Jim, now paranoid, steps forward in the Splash Mountain queue to the newly arrived log. Flashing first a warning glare to the people behind him- essentially guaranteeing he gets to ride alone -he then scans the faces suspiciously, looking for any sign of Cadryn and Graves. When he finds none, he steps down into the log and the ride operator sends him on his lonely way.

Spending half the ride ridiculously expecting Cadryn and Graves to somehow ambush him, Jim finally calms down and attempts to enjoy himself, even humming along with the dumbass Song of the South tracks playing.

His worries fully forgotten by the time the ride reaches it's climax, Jim relaxes back as the log starts slowly chugging up the steep hill to the moment you- as Brer Rabbit -get tossed from a cliff into the briar patch by Brer Fox and take the plunge. Jim's face contorts in a scowl, knowing full well that's the point his picture will be taken, and intends to look cool in the shot.

At last his log reaches the summit and tilts downward-

- Everybody's got a laughin' place Jim!!, Graves hollers as he and Cadryn hop out from nowhere.

Aw fuck-

Smile for the camera Jimbo!, Cadryn commands as he and Graves yank Jim free from the log and chuck him- yeah, that's right, they chuck him. Like cold-blooded murderers -from the summit.

Jim screams in horror like a bitch as he drops-

THE PHOTO SNAPS

-landing on and crashing through the hardened fiberglass briar patch below.

========================

Jimmy?

Hm? Oh, nah baby, it's no worries. We don't hafta ride Pirates or Splash Mountain. Splash Mountain is considered racist now anyway so it's prob'ly best if we both avoid it as quote "faces". Well, a face and a dick face tweener. Definitely not the "gray Jedi" alignment though or whatever the fuck, that's just a smidge far too fanboy limp-noodle lame a term than even I'M capable of. Virgin jag-offs...

Ok so where to? The Haunted Mansion?

Naaaah, it's closed for the transition to Nightmare Before Christmas...pansy ass shit...

Sensing his obviously darkening mood. This Jim and Gravy thing isn't go so well is it...I'm sorry for my part in messing it u-

You didn't mess _shit_ up, Arcana, trust me. To be honest as I'm recallin' it all I'm havin' a hard time rememberin' when and how it was we even actually became friends. Cadryn and Graves relentlessly bullied me here AND in the XWF.

Well that's weird. The way you talk about Graves for the most part has been with affection. You act like the two of you shared a close friendship.

Yeah......and like Charlie Nickles says to every Wrestling Rank List, I gotta get to the bottom 'a this. C'mon Kaiya, I'm remembering where somethin' important happened. It may be the catalyst to Graves and I becoming friends...

Where?

Tom Sawyer's Island.

ISLAND!?

---6 Minutes Later---

An entire raft full of park goers awaits the brief journey across the "Rivers of America" to Pirate's Lair/Tom Sawyer's Island beyond...while Jim patiently holds a hand out to Arcana- still on the dock -who appears terrified at the notion.

Kaaaaiyaaaaaa... You. Will. Not. Get. Wet. I promise.

How do you know for sure!?

Dude, what does she do for bathing if she's afraid of water? some prick asks. Good question though, gotta give him that.

The Spell of Cleansing, dickhead, she's a sorceress.

Sir, the raft operator states, if your daughter is scared and wants to wait here, I think that would work just fine with everyone.

Flash of anger. That's my girlfriend, fuck-o. Grabbing Arcana by the wrist, pulling her onto the raft and into his arms. Come 'ere baby.

:: SHRIEK!! SHRIEK!! SHRIEK!! SHRIEK!! SHRIEK!! SHR- ::

Placing his hands on either side of her head. KAIYA!! She ceases shrieking and looks into his eyes, her own alive with a whirlwind of terror. You're gonna be _fine_ sweetheart. Ok? You're gonna be perfectly fine. Kisses her.

I- I- I'm sorry. She buries her face in his chest.

Everyone else on the raft rolls his or her eyes, especially the children, as the raft "skipper" pilots them all across the river. Essentially a repeat of the same situation takes place on the opposite shore but Jim manages to get Arcana off the fucking raft and onto the island in short order.

While Arcana regathers her wits, Jim glances around anxiously, rarin' to get a move on. A group of chick Disneyphiles walk by, staring him down like a pack of thirsty soccer moms at a bachelorette party. Jim offers a smile.

Hey! What was that??

What was what?

Gesturing to the girls. THAT! Keep walking, sluts!

Whoa, what the fuck girl?

First the "bangtails and hookers" during your Untouchables adventure-

Baby, that was noir lingo for racehorses and a shot.

-then that "Sandy" Marshall whore in TPW-

Now THAT wasn't my fault-

-then the strip club with APEX the other night- and don't think I don't notice all the attention you show Atara!

Smiles. Atty?? What about Atty?

Listen t- to how you say her name, "Atty?", your voice raised an octave! It turned you on when she was wearing a shirt with YOU on it and her panties around her ankles, didn't it!

😯 Dude... WHAT is goin' on with you girl?

Jimmy everything you do and say is on camera, you told her "I say this outta love" and said you liked her. You went easy on her. Don't even get me started on the Noir Atty pin in the 24/7 Halls... Don't you like me anymore?

Of COURSE I like you, what the fuck??

Then WHY are you doing these things to me?? To us??

Jim frowns in perplexed disbelief as her eyes well with tears. Arcan- _Kaiya_...... She stares into his eyes, a tear falling. I...

Suddenly she turns, catching the tear with the heel of her right hand and wiping it from existence. Forget it, it doesn't matter. Forget I said anything okay? I'm just being stupid. Overthinking.

Hey- He turns her back around and places a finger under her chin, lifting her face to him. It's not nothing. We're gonna talk about this later. She doesn't respond, she seems to have shut down. Jim simply stares into her eyes silently for moments before- Come on...we're goin' to the Burning Settler's Cabin at the end of the island.

Isn't it off limits?

Yeah. It is.

---FιαZHβαςκ---

The Burning Settler's Cabin, throughout it's span of existence at The Magic Kingdom on Tom Sawyer's Island, had been an on again off again attraction for the benefit of those aboard the Mark Twain steamboat "ride" over the decades; belching legitimate piped-in flames, simulated plastic flames such as those seen on the Pirates ride or extinguished altogether. Now merely an empty structure sorely in need of repairs it will never receive, Jim identifies the cabin as a place to hide from his tormentors in Cadryn and Graves.

He quietly enters after having jimmied the lock open- if you assume a Jimmy would be an expert at it, you'd be correct. You get a gold star ⭐ -and pokes around in the near darkness.

Well, fancy meeting you here. Big Dick Daddy.

Nowhere to run this time.

Utterly shocked. Are you fucking kidding me with this shit? Why won't you leave me alone?

What's the matter Jim? Are you scared of us? Afraid what we might do to you all alone in here?

Either o' you try anything, I'll kill you. Flat out. Call my bluff and see what happens. I've had enough o' your stupid fucking games.

Cadryn and Graves exchange glances.

Yeah...who's scared now bitch.

Graves takes a step forward. Jim, calm down, we were just giving you a hard time.

Yeah man, we like you. We thought you could handle a little teasing. It's all in good fun.

"Teasing"? Targeting. You've been targeting me like a couple o' bullies without balls. "All in good fun" you say? Tossing me off Splash Mountain?

Laughs. Oh come on man, you know that was classic. You didn't get hurt. No harm, no foul.

What the FUCK do you want.

I want to be your friend Jim. We. Want to be your friend. Right Cadryn?

Cadryn doesn't reply. Graves faintly knocks into him. Yeah, we do. You're cool people Jim. Just, give it a rest with the f[BLEEP]t stuff huh?

Okay f[BLEEP]t.

As Cadryn throws his hands up. Look...Jim... Approaches a defensive Jim. If there's anything that will have you changing your mind about me, it's-

========================

The sudden lurch from the floorboards beneath Jim's feet here in the cabin in 2021 (he'd gained access during the flashback) jars him rudely from his memories. He looks to his feet, spying the rotting wood bowing under his weight.

From the doorway. Jimmy? What's wrong.

She steps towards him. Baby WAIT-

Too late, her added weight, though minimal, is more than enough-

-and the couple find themselves crashing through the floor...

An inordinate amount of time later...

Coughing amidst the dust, Jim rises to his feet and glances around the chamber in which he now finds himself. Arcana is nowhere to be seen.

The chamber is bare save for the pipes that once fueled the fire for the Burning Settler's Cabin above and a single door set into the earthen wall. A set of stairs- long reduced to a skeletal outline of what used to allow access between cabin and basement -or what's left of them, offers no alternative beyond the door.

Before Jim can take his first step in the door's direction however, the knob turns and it slowly opens.

Our antihero's jaw drops as he pins the provider of what we hear next with a stare of disbelief.

Jim Caedus. Finally.

TO BE CONTINUED.

No, really this time...

???????????????????????????????????

[Image: hVnqFL3.jpg]

Well, well, well...if ain't the established teeny addict. The infamous pedo. The codependent doofus who can't function or properly execute a plan without the help 'a one or more like-minded muppets/anyone with the capacity to naively pity such a fringe-placatin' pissant. I should talk, I was one of those naive idiots, amirite?

'Sup Gravy.

Been a loooooooong time...brother.

Correct me if I'm wrong but when last we tangled, didn't y'take a header into the Thames and lil' ol' me had to drag your worthless bitchass outta there for the save?

Yeah, I remember. Y'knew I would. Like Doc said, Jimmy Caedus remembers everything one says or does. He may've meant it tongue in cheek- and probably did, love ya too Docsy -but it's pretty accurate...especially when it applies to someone I've had beef with before and assume will be a problem again in the future.

Presto, here we are.

I was right.

To be fair, I _did_ essentially egg you on into a match with all that abuse I rained down on your dumbass via the surprisingly talented lil' Miss Machina. Still, it ain't like I'm wrong here, you ARE lookin' for a fight Mike. This ain't about anything other than a grudge you've held for quite awhile with the added bonus- gravy if you will -'a new reasons to be butt-hurt about now to add fuel to the fire.

"Shall we, old friend?"

Shut the fuck up with your venomous ass flattery. You and I both know all that "old friend" lip service was just for show. We ain't been friends since you cost me my second run with the Uni title in my rematch against Blingsteen for no goddamn reason you backstabbin' sack 'a spineless shit. Keep pushin' that friend poison, I swear to Christ I'll snuff you backstage, light a firecracker off in your urethra and blow off what little of a limp-dick you got barely One-Eyed Willying out from between those legs I'ma hafta break to ensure I'm the Last Man Standing in our match on Warfare. Wimp.

Yeah.

You.

A fuckin' wimp.

A lame.

Compulsive loser.

A pussy.

Kinda pussy, as a guy who towers over me AND outweighs me, who never had the balls to personally confront me and say to my face how he really feels about me, then take what I guarantee would be an instant beatdown for lyin' so long immediately thereafter like he deserves.

Like a man.

Oh I know... It's too much to ask for a gutless gash like Graves to show any masculinity when he spends so much time relentlessly Freaky Fridaying his way into the bodies 'a young women like he's the Pedophiliac Prince of Piss R. Kelly...ultimately the only way he can get true female penetration by the way- as a man -switchin' bodies. I mean aside 'a forced entry 'a course.

Don't put it past 'im. Ask Dolly.

It ain't about the penetration though, it's about Graves legit bein' a bitch uncomfortable in 'is own skin.

Just like back in the day, Graves is a troll and trolls, as we all know, hate themselves and thus like to make others suffer by triggering people and prefer said triggering to be carried out behind a screen or a thick veiled distraction like "friendship". Meanwhile they talk behind your back and try their best to down low make you the butt 'a some joke, like Graves and Cadryn callin' me Big Dick Daddy, while maintaining said facade 'a friendship and brotherhood in the hopes you never figure it out.

Of course, like every troll, Graves is also a massive bitch who gets his ass handed to him on a regular basis both in life and in the ring. Exactly what I intend on dolin' out next Wednesday. Don't get me wrong though, I ain't predictin' victory over Micheal Graves. As much of a pushover as 'e is most 'a the time, in context with yours truly he does pose a threat.

See, Graves knows me ALMOST better than anyone else and to know your opponent...that's dangerous. Same reasoning behind why Corey understands a showdown with Thad could very well end up with his narrow ass on the mat for the three count. Then again, I know Graves too...and ain't no way I'ma let this cocksucker snatch my X-Treme Title when I'm at the cusp of earnin' my THIRD 24/7 Briefcase.

Fuck that.

And fuck any hope you, Graves, may have in tryna get inside my head with any 'a those 'haymaker' textbook novice mind games includin' that "old friend" fucktardery. I didn't see you tryna catch up with me when I came back. Did I. Why would I? That would mean you actually were my bro.

But you ain't.

You never were.

You never will be.

Ax3? That wasn't friendship.

Ax3 was a failed experiment in your desperate desire to belong to a powerful kliq- which you RABIDLY made sure could never occur with Ax3 ya fuckin' weak-link; thanks for losin' us the Trios Titles -so you could taste what it's like to actually succeed more often than not. To be in the spotlight. Main event. Things you know goddamn well how to achieve the RIGHT way but refuse to while you insist on jackin'-off with your epic tales of 'I can't stand being me' hoppin' into this body, that body, walkin' around with Gilly's dick in your pants or vice versa- basically anything that'll get you some cheap heat and usually make only the creepiest fucks in the room giggle while you torpedo your own career with the same voracity Charlie Nickles, Rel Dixon and Chris Chaos exhibit in sabotagin' theirs.

You also refuse to improve. You remind me a lot of Ozzy. Drop a cumshot then ya wither up and it's back to your regular programming: dogshit. No wonder you ran to him beggin' to join BoB.

Fuckin' pathetic.

Maybe you're incapable of substantial improvement. That's why you never stop surroundin' yourself with more talented people you parasitic hack.

Doesn't really matter though, nothin' you do or say is gonna go very far in the way 'a preventin' me from beatin' a tic into that broke brain before I bend you over and split your stinky starfish with this handsome harpoon 'til you- like every satisfied customer -can't will your legs to answer the standing ten count. At least you'll have a smile on your face.

Speakin' 'a which...

You may have removed your mask- swell character development, dickhead, you couldn't wait awhile for the whole Bourbon losin' HIS mask thing to lose flavor first before you ripped 'im off? -but by the conclusion of our match you'll find your face once more concealed, this time behind the severe swelling borne from my goin' caveman on your puss to the extent they cart you out on a stretcher lookin' like the kid in 1985's "Mask".

[Image: NQJpS2z.jpg]

Yeah that's the one. Sweet. You'll be Bonk's Adventuring around in no time.

I gotta tell ya, "old friend", I'm startin' to look forward to this a lot more than I initially was. At first I was like, "Fuck, Graves? For my final X defense? After Bourbon and Atty that's like exchangin' first class tickets for a coach stack, a waste of a main event and a real let down for the fans."

Now I wanna kick your ass after recallin' all the great times we had in Ax3 with me and Main workin' our balls off and you droppin' 'em like the loser we never shoulda counted on, all the harassment I got from you and Cadryn, the run-in during my Uni Title rematch, your targeting me at King of the Ring and my SAVING YOUR LIFE ANYWAY after kickin' your magickal monstrous purple dragon ass without so much as a single shred 'a loyalty or gratitude in return...and now this, you buffoonin' in to bog down my X-Treme Title run at the Briefcase from pinnacle to truly anticlimactic conclusion; defending against a guy who at this point may very well be the most senior XWFer on the roster but has somehow cemented 'imself firmly under the designation dark match/enhancement talent.

I'll hafta punish you for that. Luckily that coincides with my havin' to overcompensate for your lack 'a drawin' power with my own highly entertaining ultra violence in an X-Treme Rules setting. Like the time I actually used a FAN as a weapon against Big Nate. Oh snap, and the time I dropped Tommy Wish off the ledge 'a the nosebleed sections at an arena. And the time I almost choked Charlie to death. And at Relentless when I damn near bled Dolly out with barbed wire. Damn, this actually might turn out to be one hell of a show BECAUSE you, Micheal "I can't spell _MICHAEL_!?" Gump Graves, are such a fuckin' loser you'll be just botchy enough for me to fillet to the nth degree and present the audience with our live homage to the exploits of Jacky Ripper and his Stable 'a Slaughtered Sluts.

🤔...That IS gonna be a sight.

Shit...I guess I should thank you after the match now.

Hey, someone remind me to pat Gravy on the back the moment he wakes up from his coma and reinvents himself for the umteenth time.

XXXBXUXRXIXAXLXXX4XXXAXXXGXRXAXVXEXSXXX

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like JimCaedus's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-10-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (11-10-2021), Atara Raven (11-10-2021), Derrick Diamond (11-10-2021), Lycana (11-10-2021), Marf (11-10-2021), MrBig (11-10-2021), Peter Vaughn (11-11-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (11-10-2021), Theo Pryce (11-10-2021)