Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 12:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No One Cares About This Joint.
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-08-2021, 04:14 PM

[The scene opens up to JB and Tommy at the bar, drinking some cheap stuff as they look on the people who pass them by. After their tenth shot of whiskey, they have a warm smile on their faces as they talk to one another.]

T: Yooo i’m so glad to see you here, it’s been awhile man!

JB: Same to you, and you seem happy about something, you got yourself a new girl?

T: Man, how did you know?…

JB: I’ve watched your vlog you posted for that Spooky shove it show, and she’s dime piece. Where did you find her at?

T: I met her off tinder, you know.. swipe based shit that no man can get pussy… we hit it off and meh… she’s just the side piece, as my main piece is someone in backstage.

JB: Who’s the chick you been eyeing on.

[Tommy pulls out his phone, and he show’s him some pics of LSM he took as she was doing her thing in the ring, until he showed a pair of expensive boots he custom made for her, which shocked JB as he downed his eleventh whiskey shot.]

JB: Damn man, that lucha chick who knows how to do submissions and shit?… well man, i’d say beware of her… she might end up leaving you to dry…

T: But… she kept saying something in Spanish with her barefoot in that gauntlet joint I did awhile ago… eh fuck it, so longs she knows at some point we need to seal the deal before I expose her her dirty deeds.

JB: I’ll drink to that!

[Then they drink some more until one of the waiters come up with no more whiskey bottles. Then JB simply hands the waiter a tip of 50 bones, and they just simply leave the bar and walked back to JB’s house. As they got in, T got on the phone with his girl and they were going at it for a minute. After he hung up, both men just sit on the couch doing nothing.]

JB: Ay yo, you and your chick cool?… it seems like theirs trouble in paradise.

T: Eh, you know she the type to complain over small things, but I don’t let her get to me. Speaking of that, you got in contact with Reggie lately?

JB: Been hitting him up but nothing, but on a random day I was out he called me and told me we should hang out at some point, so maybe later on this week we might do something, you want in?

T: Nah, it’s father and son kinda vibes and plus me and the girl have to meet her parents in the valley somewhere. She apparently is a rich valley girl who needs me to see her parent’s, so i’ll let you know how that went.

[As JB was getting something out of the fridge, T turns on the TV to see him win a title outside of XWF.]

T: You fuckin did it!

JB: Did what?

T: You finally did the unthinkable and won a fucking belt outside the FED!!! FUCK YESS!!… WE NEED TO TURN UP!!! AHAHHH!!

JB: No no, no need for all that I like to keep things as a low key as possible plus you do know that i’d like to keep my exploits separate from one another.

[T then sighs and sits back down on the couch, and he see’s the other company’s title on his mantle, he wanted to touch it but JB stopped him. Then they squabble a bit, then JB let’s him touch the title and the scene simply fades with both of them being giddy as fuck in the end.]

===43===

JB: I am a man of a few words, or so I say, but what I want to let the world know that I am THE fucking man in this place and the other company. I might not have belts on some belt collector shit, i’m still riding high with the simple fact i’m just a bad motherfucka who takes no shit from anyone.

T: No you don’t and neither I as well, well I can’t say I invaded territories and took their belts off. I mean I anit Thad nor Besty with the whole OCW thing, but RIP to that fed though. Let’s have a moment of silence…

A brief silence happens….and they speak again.

T: Now onto important things, me and JB are back again to take on a team of Jax Hart and John Cadaeus. Two men whom I had some encounters with, mostly with John because I have no clue who is Jax Hart. You see people, we’ve seen teams who might hit it big or hit it nowhere, and this make shift team is no better than us. We might not win against this rag tag team, but at this point on Anarchy we don’t care about a damn thing.

JB: Nah we don’t, and truth is we never could because we’ve seen our best days after that infamous three way tag team match we had where T took the powerbomb that was heard around the world and lost in. I mean I can’t say that we are going to give up and have them walk over us, but we are at a point in our careers that we just come on Anarchy and fuck shit up without any consequences. Jax and John, while they are hungry to win, we are hungry to just beat the innocence out of them until they learn what THUGS we are.

T: Well we are THUGS through and through, and Jax and John get ready of a beating you will both receive on our end this coming Thursday, because we are back in this bitch and we don’t need to worry about a damn thing. Win or lose, we just out of fucks to spare y’all both.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (11-08-2021), JimCaedus (11-09-2021)