Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NY Tourish
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2021, 11:06 AM

The scene opens to the camera view of a huge library/study inside of Hays Manor.
We see HGH sitting in an elegant robe, he’s taking sips of an undisclosed adult beverage in his down time. In his hands is a book he is reading, but the camera can not make out the title.
We hear music but it’s a low sound that we can not make out.

“Mr. Hays. Mr. Hays!”

“What now Junior?”

“ Have you heard the word yet?”

HGH continues to read, but momentarily looks away . As he turns his head around the side of the chair to try and give his attention to Junior.

“ Mr. Hays, you are scheduled to face Elijah Martin and Edward Jr. in a Triple Threat match on the upcoming Anarchy.”

With out even looking away from his book . He sighs.

" Another triple threat match. That's cute."

Junior is stunned by HGH’s response.

“Sir? Aren’t you at least worried about this match?”

“ What kind of a question is that? Now I have the hired help questioning me."

“ Sir. I’m not questioning you. I’m merely curious as to why you don’t seem excited about the match.”

“Why would I be worried about two people that I’ve already beaten?”

HGH puts his head down. He looks at Junior and he starts to crack an evil grin.
After seeing the grin. Junior takes a few steps back to give HGH his needed space.

“ Have you ever wondered why I call you Junior? Well It’s because you have a striking resemblance to that island dwelling dip shit.”

“ That’s right. For all I know, you could be an illegitimate sibling of the loin cloth wearing joke.”

“But..but..”

“But what?”

HGH stands and starts clapping at Junior. Junior has a look of defeat on his face.

“ Bravo! You’ve pieced it together! I’m so proud of you."

As Junior looks up trying to keep it together. He tries to point HGH’s attention to Elijah Martin.

“So what about this Elijah Martin guy?”

HGH looks around like he’s looking for someone. However it is just Junior and himself in the room.

“What about him?”

“Aren’t you worried about him?”

“What? That colossal piece of garbage! He doesn’t even deserve to be in the same ring as me?”

HGH turns to face the camera.

“ You know what boys and girls. I think it’s time for a little road trip.”

“Junior. Make the call to have my jet fueled and ready to go, and for the love of god make sure I have a limousine waiting at the airport upon touchdown.”

“ Yes Mr. Hays. Right away.”

“On Second thought, no need for the jet. Just have a limousine here for me in about an hour.”

“ Yes sir!”

Seven Hours Later:

The limo pulls up in front of the Bronx Museum of Arts.

HGH yells to the driver.

“ Jenkins! Aren’t you going to come get the door?”

The driver gets out of the car and walks around to the back of the limo. He’s still confused as to who this Jenkins guy is, but he gets to the back door and opens it for HGH.

“ Took you long enough. Christ! It’s so hard to find good help these days.”

HGH repositions his jacket upon exiting the limo. As he sees the camera and cracks a grin.

“ This boys and girls, is where our fun begins.”

HGH walks up to the door camera crew following close behind.

“ Here it is. The Bronx Museum of Arts. It’s a sight isn’t it. Who knew that one place could house so much shit in it!"

HGH sighs. He looks up to the camera with a half cocked grin.

“ Just like Elijah Martin. No talent, no culture! Just some run down piece of trash that damned near gives the same sob story every time he opens that dumpster of his. What a real mental case this one is. Tell me Elijah do you remember what happened the last time you were in the ring with me? I do. In case you have forgotten it was a loss for you and your partner and who was your partner that night. Oh yes I remember. It was the other ingredient to this triple threat. Edward Jr.”

“ Even the two of you together could not get the job done. What makes the two of you think you could do it in a triple threat match? “

The scene suddenly cuts out.

Two Hours Later :

The camera comes back on. Now we see HGH standing on a patch of grass surrounded by water. As the camera pans out we see that HGH had made his way to Ellis Island and is standing in front of Lady Liberty.

“ Lets face it Junior couldn’t do it without daddy’s help. We have never gone toe to toe Mr. Martin. However the cards are not in our favor so this will have to do. Make no mistake though, I will be victorious come Anarchy in Kansas City.”

“ Now what you see behind me is the symbol of a dream. The American Dream and my dream is to one day be draped in gold. To be a champion in the XWF. However they keep putting me in the ring with the likes of you two clowns that will never amount to anything. Then again you should be used to that right Elijah? Right Junior?”

“ So do me a favor the both of you. Take your meds, test your strength and prowess against any god you choose this time around. It won't really matter. You see at the end of the day I will be the one with my hand raised.

“ BECAUSE I AM HGH AND I’M STRONGER THAN YOU AND YOU KNOW IT!”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-11-2021), Charlie Nickles (11-08-2021), Schism (11-08-2021)