Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Here we go again (Kat Jones vs Bobby Bourbon rp 1)
Kat Jones

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-05-2021, 11:30 AM

[Image: yikXgwo.png]

How much can life change in a week or two. It wasn’t that long ago that Kat came back to the business to begin with.. She had been gone for a while and just as she thought she found a place that would work for her and those she holds dear.. The most annoying thing happened out of nowhere.. That federation closing it’s doors to most of it’s roster and even after winning both matches she got there, she had only just joined the place after all. Kat still felt like she was brushing off the ring rust. It had been years since she had been fully active and gone against this size of opponents. Does she fear those big bad boys like her opponent in XWF Bobby Bourbon. Hell no! But she is no fool either. Bobby is a big brawler. She has seen what he does in the ring up close and personal. He may not have seen her there but she did see that infamous tag match he was in against DoA. Naturally she was cheering for the other side. If you wonder why naturally. Well let’s introduce Kat Jones to you. She is one of Jason Cashe’s longest and best friends. Hell he is family. A brother.. Flaws and all. And the other member of DoA. Cyrus Riddle.. Well…. He is her violent, slightly insane big brother. One of them. Overprotective big brother at that. And she has two of those.. Shocking right… So who better to learn from what Bobby does in the ring.. She had also seen what Robbie/Bobby does on twitter.. Poke.. Provoke.. Sneer.. You know the usual a-typical twitter user.

What did he call Kim again? Oh yes.. A mediocre looking woman with too much make-up on who was going to feel bad when her man loses.. Guess that did not work out the way he thought.. And naturally the moment the match was announced he tried it with Kat.. How did that turn out. Kat was by no means intimidated.. He did the classic “I am bigger than you” routine.. News Flash.. She is 5’8.. Pretty much every male on the roster is going to be bigger than her.. Not impressing her with that… “I am heavier than you..” Yep.. True.. She is about 128 pounds.. However Kat doesn’t give a fuck. She has heard better intimidation attempts.. Better insults.. Better attempts at pissing her off.. and this.. This was nothing but confirmation of what she already knew. He may be good in the ring but his shit talking needs an upgrade.. Poetry never did make her do anything but cringe anyway. So now Kat has to face him. And yes she knows he is more than twice her weight and a hell of a lot taller.. But guess what Bobby dearest.. Big man can be made a whole lot shorter..

HellsGates

As per usual when Kat has to prepare for a match with a bigger opponent she will turn to the men in her life.. Now get your head out of the gutter.. Backpedal those pervy thoughts right quick.. She has only room for one man in her bed and that is none other than Chris Madison. Heavyweight champion in almost every federation he stepped into.. Always a good sparring partner.. And then there is her brother.. Cyrus.. As overprotective as he is over Kat outside of the ring.. Inside is a whole different ball game. Inside that ring she is Kat fucking Jones and he is Cyrus Fucking Riddle and they play hard and train even harder. They do not let up and will on more than one occasion go too far.. That is why she only trains with him when she needs to be pushed to the limit.. Or find a limit.. And if those two were not bad enough.. Then we got Rene Curci.. Big brother to Kat’s trainer and mentor Whisper.. He himself was a wrestler long ago.. Big burly rough guy that will not hesitate to put anyone in their place.. 6’4 and 285 lbs of raw power.. He is the striking and mma coach at HellsGates.. And that is who Kat is working with early Friday morning.. She had a cute little interaction with Bobby/Robbie the day before and was informed of her match with him coming up on the next XWF Wednesday Night Warfare coming up November 17th..

They were in the training octagon as her brother and his girl were working out at the weights section.. Whisper was doing god knows what to some poor fool that pulled a hammy.. You know you have to warm up before stepping into the ring for a sparring match but nope.. He did not.. Was reversed into the corner and crumpled to the mat.. Idiot.. The big man had locked the two of them inside the octagon as he knew this could get nasty real quick if he got a hit in on Kat.. Her man was sitting there watching them and her brother was nearby..

Rene : Okay Kat today is going to be a lot of ducking and diving.. Do not let me hit you.. I will not pull the punches.

Kat nodded she had been in this training before.. He hit like Mac Bane.. aka hitting like a truck.. The last thing she wanted was for him to get a shot in on her. Fighting big guys with a cracked rib is not something she enjoys doing.. She would do it.. But she won’t like it.. And so it began with Kat avoiding those sledgehammers like fists, you do not need a move for move narration of this training right.. Big guy throwing first.. Little girl avoided them by ducking and diving.. Bobbing and weaving.. You know the drill.. Until she saw that twitch in his shoulder just a little too late and one blow half landed on her jaw.. Her head snapped to the side and she staggered back..

Cyrus : KAT!!

He rushed towards the octagon but Kat raised her hand that she was fine.. Wiping off the blood coming from her busted lip and hissing at the pain..

Rene : Focus! You can not lose focus like that Katarina! Now get ready… Again!

Kat cracked her neck and rolled her shoulders snarling at Rene for using her full name.. That was not something she liked hearing and even more so from him.. And they were off again.. About 20 minutes later a pained scream coming from the trainers room distracted Kat right as Renegade went for a full on body shot to the gut. Unprepared for the blow she went down hard.. Doubling over and slamming down on her knees.. She clutched her stomach and groaned..

Cyrus yanked the octagon open and rushed to her as did Chris.. Kat was gasping for air as it drove all of the air out of her body right quick..

Cyrus : Jesus Christ Kat are you okay..

Kat raised a weak thumbs up..

Kat : Need.. Air.. I’m.. good..

Kim had come in and pushed Cy and Chris aside helping Kat sit up against her.. Kat’s back to her chest and forced her to sit up straight so she could fill her lungs with air.. It took a minute or two before she was able to relax again..

Kat : That is going to leave a mark..

Was the dry remark coming from Kat making the men surrounding her looking at her with concerned eyes relax a little..

Rene : I am so sorry Kat..

Kat waved it off.. It was not his fault after all..

Kat : I got distracted.. Should not have happened.. I will work on that..

Kim : But no more training for you today.. And I want to see that stomach tomorrow.. Nothing feels off inside?

Kat : Nah.. Just knocked the wind out of me.. He still hits just as hard as Mac Bane.. Fucking sledgehammer fists you got there big man..

Chris helped her to her feet holding her tightly for a moment..

Chris : Are you sure you are okay..

Kat nodded and gave him a smile.. Bit gross with the blood stained teeth but they were used to it by now.. Seen it before and it showed that she was going to be fine.. She walked to Renegade with one hand over her gut and gave the big bear a hug.. Just to confirm to him and everyone there that she is fine and did not blame him one bit..

Kat : I will be just fine.. Just a reminder of what I have to avoid against Bob.. Do not get distracted.. Besides I was only avoiding it now.. Against him I will be attacking..

Kim had apparently gone to get Whisper out of the trainers room and she climbed into the octagon.. She lowered the hand away and grimaced.. The area that got hit was showing signs of bruising already..

Whisper : Let me treat that.. And then you are going to go home and rest for today.. Come with me..

As big , bad and downright bitchy as Whisper looked she was an angel when it comes to taking care of her own.. So Kat made her way to the trainers room with Whisper, Chris helping her get there as she was still a bit out of breath.. She laid down on the table where Whisper pointed too.. She grabbed a salve and looked at the bruising skin with a frown.. She hated seeing her kids bruised and bloodied and both happened with Kat..

Whisper : I will put the salve on now.. You need to apply it again tonight before bed.. Get plenty of rest in.. And I want to see you back here tomorrow..

Kat : Nothing is busted.. Just a bruise.. He did not hit my ribs or anything.. So a big bruise on my gut and my ego..

Whisper : And both will be fine with a little rest and TLC.. After you are done here.. Get home.. Rest, tape a promo.. whatever.. Just no exercise for the rest of the day.. I will see you here first thing tomorrow and we can see how this is feeling and work on your training from there.. But I want you to meditate tonight… Your focus being off caused this.. I heard him yell at you to focus..

Kat nodded and she knew the old bitch was right.. So she did not argue for once.. Whisper gave her a knowing look.. She applied the salve and as she was rubbing it in gently she leaned in and softly spoke into her ear..

Whisper : You know what you need to do.. We have done this before.. Get that head on straight tonight.. I will see you here tomorrow.. Time to show them all just how wild you get..

Whisper finished putting on the salve and wiped off her hands giving the jar to Kat..

Whisper : Kim will take you home and get you settled.. Chris has only just started his routine after all..

Kat nodded she leaned into Chris for a moment.. Whisper giving them a moment alone and Chris made sure she would be fine until he got home. After reassuring she would be just fine as Kim was going with her anyway he gave her a soft hug and a tender kiss with her busted lip..

Kim taking Kat home was easily arranged. Kim lived just down the mountain from Kat anyway and she brought her home.. Settled her on the couch.. Dakota and Riddle, Two of Kat’s babies immediately sat guard around her noticing right away that something was not right with mommy and Dakota deemed it Kim’s fault giving her the most accusing look that Kim just had to snap a picture off.. His glare nearly spoke of evil intentions and like he was asking Kim. “Did you do this to my mommy?” Kat soothed his raised hackles and Kim was able to remain unharmed from his wrath.. He did take after his namesake after all.. On twitter it went and Kat was settled on the couch with a warm water bottle on her stomach to soothe the bruised skin and muscles and a giant mug of coffee.. Kim soon left her to return to work.. Kat took the time to relax.. Drink that coffee.. She had a rough day ahead of her after all..

Having spent most of her day resting, on twitter or sleeping.. Kat was out on the deck in the late evening… Fall is beautiful up in the Colorado mountains where she had made herself at home.. The fire pit was blazing and the sun was setting when she grabbed her phone and set it down to tape a video message for her opponent.. So she was seen sitting on the wooden deck of her mountain home with two big pitbulls next to her.. She is sitting in one of the comfortable wooden deck chairs with big thick cushions keeping her sore body warm and comfortable.. Looking slightly away from the camera into the distance she spoke with a clear but soft voice..

Kat : My first match in XWF and right away it is against one of the biggest bruisers you got.. Bobby Bourbon.. I see you XWF.. Thank you for your confidence in me.. Or is this pay back for that little stint I did in that other company.. Who cares anyway.. So I have to fight the big man.. Now I know the obvious odds are stacked against me in this.. I mean he is freaking tall and heavy.. But that does not always mean a lot when you are well trained and well prepared.. Now the marks that are plain to see..

Kat pointed out the purple bruise the size of a fist on her stomach visible with the low riding yoga tights and crop top that she is wearing..

Kat : That shows that I am indeed preparing to face a brawl.. I know he is going to be pointing out the obvious.. I am smaller and lighter than he is.. Really tell me something I don’t know.. But there is something else I am as well.. You see where you are taller.. I am more agile.. Where you are stronger.. I am faster.. I am also extremely cunning.. Dangerous and have a very, very good understanding of joint manipulation.. You see while you are big and strong and all that.. You can be chopped down to size Bobby.. When you have those big men in the ring with you.. If you know where to kick them they will crumple down to the mat on their knees unable to get up right away.. And that is when you strike..

I am not saying anything that is not already known world wide.. Your size while impressive does not mean jack shit against a wrestler like me.. You see I have learned a long time ago how to make men like you grovel for mercy at my feet.. And I deny them every single fucking time.. You see you got it in your head that just because you say so that I should be impressed.. But I am not.. As you already found out on twitter didn’t you darling.. You came at me expecting me to be what.. Quivering in a corner of the twitter feed in fear of the big man.. That was highly un-fucking-likely.. You see I already know what you can do.. I saw you in action.. Yeah you are good in the ring, I am not going to deny that because I don’t lie.. Never saw a point in doing so.. But if you think you are the first big man I stepped into the ring with then you are about to step into a nightmare..

Kat chuckled and shook her head, her long raven locks glistening in the light of the fire.. Her dark eyes mirroring the flames as she turned to stare directly into the camera..

Kat : I do not underestimate what you could do to me Bobby dearest.. Not in the slightest.. I did not step into an octagon today to fight a man your size to prepare me for you because I underestimate you.. No.. I stepped into the octagon because I do know exactly what you can do to me, but to be frank.. You got no fucking clue who I am do you?.. What skills I possess and what damage I can do to you.. And yet you started right away with underestimating me.. You look at me and see a girl who is smaller and lighter than you are.. But Bobby.. I only need a few seconds to blow out your knee.. I only need a few seconds to have you screaming in agony as I force your shoulder to bend out of socket.. That is who you are stepping into the ring with.. I am not just another girl wanting to step into the big boys league.. No darling.. I have been fighting men like you since long before I became a professional wrestler..

I have been making men like you beg for mercy and not give it to them for over half my life.. So while you go ahead and make light about me.. Do remember.. You started it.. You see I have seen you in action.. But did you see me… I don’t believe you did.. And even if you have seen my most recent match, that was just a warm up compared to what I am preparing to do to you.. You see it is going to be one of those.. If you can’t handle the heat.. Don’t poke the dragon type of situations.. You were really quick to start poking at me on twitter.. But I did not cower away from you.. Hell, I am looking forward to this match.. Because nothing quite fulfills my desire for causing pain like hearing a grown ass giant of a man beg for mercy as I twist his unwilling body into a pretzel.. Nothing gives me more joy than to hear his screams of agony as I stretch tendons and ligaments to the point where they almost snap clear off the bone..

Kat smirked and tilted her head slightly.. The inner madness inside of her exposing itself in her demeanor..

Kat : I know.. I know.. I sound mad.. Crazy.. Insane.. Well that might all be true.. I did collect a family around me filled with the unstable and questionable sanity around me.. It did not rub off on me.. The damaged recognise the damaged.. And the insane tend to work best with the same questionable ones as they themselves are.. I know my family dynamique is one that most people have nightmares about.. I have brothers and sisters of the heart if not by blood.. Or blood bonded.. Sisters like Kimberly Pain.. Amber Bane-Ryan.. And Whisper.. All of them heavily decorated brutal wrestlers.. Amber’s husband Mac Bane.. My long time friend and brother in law now.. The one and only, even for me, terrifying Dakota Smyth.. The most brutal motherfucker to step into any ring he choses.. Jason Cashe, not quite my brother.. But loved as one anyway.. Family for sure... And flaws and all I still love that son of a bitch.. And this is the kicker.. My other brother… Cyrus Riddle… Do those last two names ring a bell..

Kat smirked and tilted her head and raised an eyebrow towards the camera..

Kat : Do you have an idea now of who the fuck you are dealing with.. Probably not but that is okay… You are not alone there.. But it puts you in a difficult spot.. You see I have another advantage over you.. You have nobody to ask who I am and what I am like in the ring currently.. I can do that.. I only have to ask my brothers.. Because when this is all said and done Bobby.. You are just going to be another victim in the long line of crumpled up heaps of flesh and bones I have left in my wake since I stepped into this business because of their short sightedness... Go and prepare for a fight.. Do not make the same stupid mistake so many others have made before you and think you are just going to face some little girl.. This little Kat does a whole hell of a lot more than scratch darling..

Do not make the same costly and stupid mistake that just because I am a tiny woman compared to your size that I will be an easy victory coming your way because you are about to find yourself in the biggest fight you have never expected.. I do not give up easily.. And you will need to put me down.. Because if you do not.. I will.. I warned you.. I told you.. Do not make those mistakes.. Your ego will probably make you do it anyway.. You will more than likely deny that you are in fact human… That you could lose a match to a woman a lot smaller and lighter than you.. But that is a very real prospect that you should start worrying about.. You lost the tag-titles to the big brother.. My big brother.. You will lose your ego to the baby sister.. Because at the end of the day darling..

Kat smirked and shook her head..

Kat : You are just another prick named Bob!

Kat winked and shut the video down..

Having gathered her phone, she did some quick editing before sending it to XWF to air when they have a slot free for her.. She smirked.. Slowly she felt herself returning to her true self.. That in itself would spell out trouble for a lot of people that stand between her and her goals..

OOC : Please excuse my very limited HTML editing skills been years since I had to use it..
Edit
[-] The following 6 users Like Kat Jones's post:
Atara Raven (11-05-2021), Lycana (11-06-2021), Marf (11-05-2021), Peter Vaughn (11-05-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (11-06-2021), Theo Pryce (11-15-2021)