Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 10:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker Family Affair
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

11-02-2021, 10:57 PM

LSM sits in a chair with Bose headphones around her ears and the Anarchy championship around her waist. The masked luchadora has been blazing through glass ceilings and soaring through the rankings, but for now, LSM calmly waits backstage for her interview with Steve Sayors. She nods her head from side to side in rhythm with the music as she closes her eyes and lets the beat flow through her youthful soul.

But even as LSM closes her eyes, she can’t get the sight of her mother out of her mind. She can still picture her mother laying there in the hospital, intubator down her throat, just running down the clock until those final minutes tick away. LSM wasn’t a doctor, she knew she couldn’t fix her mother’s ailments- but that doesn’t mean that our champion is content to let her mother’s legacy whither and die along with her body. Even though LSM can not breathe new life into her mother’s aging lungs, she could still breathe new life into her family’s legend. A submission victory over XWF icon Centurion was exactly the kind of notch LSM was hoping to secure to advance her family’s pedigree.

LSM still had trouble understanding just why her sickly mother was sending her in Charlie’s direction- that man seemed to be genuinely deranged. Charlie was a narcissist to the core, and LSM could never stand arrogant men that thought the world revolved around them. But still, LSM knew that Charlie was at the same wrestling camp where her mother met her father. Her madre had told her as much. Yet LSM couldn’t help but feel like there was something being kept from her…..but is Charlie even sane enough to help her find the answers she’s looking for?

LSM places these thoughts on her mental backburner as a production assistant approaches her to let our champion know that Steve is ready for the interview. LSM slides the sponsored headphones off of her ears and turns to face the camera with a working woman’s smile.

LSM: ¡Qué bueno que estaba cuidando de ti porque estos auriculares Bose con cancelación de ruido realmente funcionan! ¡Y la calidad del sonido es fantástica! A decir verdad, los auriculares Bose son la elección del campeón.

LSM winks at the camera before setting the headphones down and walking off towards Steve Sayors, who is standing in front of an XWF banner with a microphone. LSM closes her eyes and exhales softly, letting go of all the stress and drama in her life in order to focus on what matters most of all: her championship match.

Steve: We are here live with your Anarchy champion, Latina Submission Machina! So tell us, as a relative newcomer to the XWF, what’s it like taking on an established wrestler like Centurion?

LSM: This match is a great opportunity for me to cement my name in this company and prove that I am not a campeón de papel. In order to claim this Anarchy championship I had to beat Ruby, Miss Fury, and Oswaldo- but none of those names are quite on the level of Centurion if we are being honest with each other. Even if Centurion’s recent work isn’t always up to par, he still has the history of a great wrestler!

Steve raised an eyebrow as he tried to stir up some more drama.

Steve: Well wait a minute LSM, what are you saying about Centurion’s performance since he lost to Oswald?

LSM: I am just saying that Centurion has accomplished a lot in this business, even if he hasn’t accomplished very much recently. Since I have been here I have gotten more wins, more championships, and more sponsorship deals than Centurion- but of course his history speaks for itself.

Steve: Are you saying that you took Centurion’s momentum and that you’re going to take his spotlight away from him tomorrow night?

LSM: Well of course I am going to steal the spotlight from him, I am the champion! That’s what champions do when we defend our belts! I have won A LOT of championship belts since I joined this company, so I’m starting to learn the way of being a great champion. I am living it and practicing it everyday! While Centurion was at home resting his bones, I was off winning the 24/7 Freestyle Championship, the Billion Dollar Championship, and even the Anarchy championship itself!

And this one….

LSM taps the gold hanging around her waist.

LSM: This one means the world to me and ma familia. It is the most prestigious belt anyone in my family has ever won. And I was raised in a family of GRANDE LUCHADORAS, Steve! There are two things that matter most to Luchadoras: our masks, and our championships! If you try to take either one of those things from a luchadora you are going to be in for a rough time! I am the last remaining wrestler of my lineage. Every time I go out there to wrestle for this championship I fight with the spirit of my ancestors and in the honor of my elders! Every day that I wear this championship belt is another day that I bring glory to mi familia!

And that’s exactly why Centurion can not defeat me in a submission match. Centurion wrestles only for himself, so if he taps out he only has to deal with personal disappointment. I wrestle for every Gonzalez that came before me, so if I tap out I will bring disgrace to every luchadora I admire- and that is something I am not willing to do!

If Centurion thinks I am going to roll over for him because of what he did a decade ago he is dead wrong. If Centurion can’t Thebe then he will not beat the Latina Submission Machina! I am going to give Centurion the hardest match of HIS LIFE because it is what my mother, my grandmother, and my great grandmother would want me to do!

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Latina Submission Machina's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-03-2021), JimCaedus (11-03-2021), Theo Pryce (11-03-2021)