Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The First Chapter of a Story from another Saga Part None
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-02-2021, 06:43 PM

"Which would be worse? To live as a monster or die a good man?"
-Shutter Island

We find ourselves in a very familiar place. Or do we?

The visual. The smell. The feeling.

It’s all familiar to us. Or is it?

We find ourselves, once again, inside the office of Doctor Louis D’Ville. Where it's all familiar, right? The red ominous glow that we’re so used to hazing our vision isn’t there. The lighting is a bit dim, but the room is mostly relying on the slow burning fireplace for that. If you’re soft you would probably still choke on the cigar smoke, but the sulphur and rot that used to accompany it was no longer. Just the sweet smell of a hand-rolled bundle of herb n’ bacci’ that could’ve literally come from any place in the Universe.

The crackle of the fire was overtaken by hysterical laughter that grew louder and louder.

”....huahaha…….”

As it started to fill the room, it grew deeper and raspier…

”Muahahaha…….”

As we scan past the large, unoccupied mahogany desk in the center of the office and past the mountainous shelves of literature… As we look beyond the paintings and artwork… The trophies, accomplishments, awards, and accolades…. We find ourselves in front of the fireplace where two lounge chairs sit beside a table and a dark wizard and his doll play a game of checkers.

”MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!”

The Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Solider cackles atop the table looking down at the board where checker pieces the size of his head dot the large (to him) wooden board.

[Image: vy8h7hr.png?1]

Would you move already?

The doll stops laughing and looks up at Doc.

“Famous last words, mother fucker.”

It reaches down and picks up a black piece and carries it over one red, then diagonally taking another red, then another where it ends up at the end of the board! What a move!

“King me, bitch!”

Doc rolls his eyes and takes one of the few black pieces in his stash and places it on top.

“MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

The doll continues to cackle as Doc stares at the board and the few pieces he has left.

“A few more wrong moves and that’ll be two in a row, Dic. One more and I’ll have one on Alias!”

Don’t forget Wargames.

“FUCK Wargames!”

Doc, with much concentration, places one finger onto a piece, then moves it forward. The Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier can’t help itself and tries its hardest to hold in another cackle, Doc notices and quickly moves his piece back. He reaches after another piece, moves it forward with another single finger and awaits the doll’s emotions to pour out all over the table again when a large great, great, great grandfather clock begins to chime behind them. Doc snaps his fingers and waves a television into existence and it turns on to the ten o’clock news.

“You ARE an old ass fuck, aren’t you?”

Old compared to what, exactly?

“Don’t riddle me that shit, Doc. And I didn’t say, ‘Old as fuck’.. I said, ‘Old-Ass-Fuck’. Three things. You’re old. You’re an ass. And you’re a fuck. And game over, bitch.”

The doll takes it’s newly crowned King piece and jumps the rest of Doc’s pieces. It slams them down in the last spot and holds it’s little arms up in the air in victory. Doc pays zero attention at this as his eyes are glued to the little screen projected from nothing.

“HAA!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! VICTORY IS MINE!!! SUCK MY GIANT, SUPER……”

Doc lights up a cigar and looks over to the doll who is staring down at it’s doll crotch.

You’re giant, super…. What?

The doll sobs and looks up to the doctor.

“Fuck you!! I need my fucking body back, Doc. I can’t handle this shit anymore. Even the Jenny Myst doll is disgusting to be inside.”

I understand your point. But your body has been destroyed, remember? I don’t know of a way possible to get it back.

“I don’t think it's gone… It’s like a feeling in my balls, if I had them, you know what I mean? I know it’s out there somewhere…. Smoking meth and pissing itself without me….”

I can see how terrible you must feel....

Doc says with complete lack of empathy. Just then, like a gift from Satan!, himself, the news breaks off into a Breaking News Bulletin!

“Good evening! This is Slurry Slackjaw coming to you LIVE with an XWF Special News Bulletin! Moments ago, the largest bank in the Universe, TPryce Madison & Co., was victim of an armed robbery. According to witnesses, the job was done by a single man identified immediately as former XWF Universal Champion, Unknown Soldier. At approximately 6:66pm, he entered through the front entrance of the bank carrying an AR15 shaped like a penis and immediately began opening fire. Security did their best to apprehend Soldier, but failed as the gun proved to be loaded with acid rounds that did major damage to the lobby and injured several people. It is estimated that Soldier made off with close to 6.66 million xbux and is still at large.

[Image: QLI7nwr.jpg]
The doll points to the screen and screams.

“That son of a bitch! I knew it!”

“Theo Pryce was on the scene with a statement regarding the robbery.”

Due to recent events, the TPryce Madison & Co. headquarters will remain closed and will resume operations once repairs to the lobby are made. As for Unknown Soldier, I’m placing a bounty on that head. Bring it to me and I’ll make it worth your while, I promise you THAT.

How is that even possible?

“Well, DAWK. My body, which is obviously live and well, has been fucking compromised!”

Who would want that?

“Obviously someone who wanted my super-dick powers, right?”

Obviously.

Doc waves the broadcast away and ponders as he rubs his chin. The Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier paces around the checkerboard, kicking the pieces off as he trips over some of them.

“This is fucking BULLSHIT! Who does that fucker think he is?!”

Doc ignores him and puffs away at his cigar, continuing to ponder over the situation.

“This is my chance to get my body back, Doc! We gotta go after him and get me the fuck out of this digusting God damn doll.”

Hmmmm.

“What the fuck are you thinking about? You put me in this mess, you gotta get me out!”

This actually gives me a good idea, but we’ll need a crew.

[Image: QJFXLNR.png?1]

ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DOC THE BOUNTY HUNTER.......

A completely blacked out van is seen speeding down a four-lane open highway. Inside the van, we find Thunder Knuckles driving with fellow No Good Bastard, Bobby Bourbon, sitting shotgun. Bobby looks to TK.

"Sup, TK."

"Hi, Bobby."

Bobby looks around the van and back to TK who hasn't taken his eyes from the road ahead.

"Any idea how we got here."

TK doesn't flinch and continues ever forward.

"Nope."

The camera pans, along with Them No Good Bastards, to the back of the van where Doctor Louis D'Ville sits on a single seat next to a cat crate containing the Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier.

"What the fuck are THEY looking at?"

Doc smiles and sits back in his seat.

[Image: FJUWGNa.gif]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
ALIAS (11-02-2021), Corey Smith (11-03-2021), Dolly Waters (11-03-2021), JimCaedus (11-03-2021), Marf (11-02-2021), MrBig (11-02-2021), Theo Pryce (11-03-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-03-2021), Unknown Soldier (11-03-2021)