Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Sin City My Way
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-02-2021, 10:13 AM

"The date was September 15th, 2021. That was the date of the last Anarchy match for HGH. A triple threat match, but Bianca McBride and Jack InTheBox proved to not be a challenge at all. Instead of swelling HGH’s head, he saw the truth for what it was, he was undervalued in this company, and placed in competition with men and women who were definitely beneath him. He hasn’t been in direct competition in over a month, and because of that, he’s struggled to find himself and his place within the locker room of the XWF. He’s a young man with a hunger to be the best. A hunger that not even he himself believes he can achieve, but that doesn’t stop him from trying."

"So where do we start?"

"The debut of one Harmon Greyson Hays; HGH to the XWF. Takes a loss to an island dwelling guy who let his daddy do his talking for him. It’s a cheap win, but that's no matter . The next week tag team action with current Anarchy Champion LSM, HGH got a little retribution on the Island boy. The week after that an absolute slug fest with God of Death. Battered and bruised he showed up the next week at less than one hundred percent and out performed two other “stars”."

"So everyone has been asking just exactly who is HGH? Is he the next breakout star in the world of the XWF, or just some schmuck that’s too full of himself? Who really knows? No one outside of HGH, that's for sure. Only one person has had the privilege to be in the manor with the young star, but not even that said person knows who he really is."

"Ok Jack! That's enough! Stop! Just stop there; nobody wants to hear that boo-hoo bullshit!"

"Sir, the world must know about you if they are to take you seriously."

HGH looks at Jack with a menacing stare.

"If they really wanted to know, maybe. Just maybe they should have been watching Anarchy. However, most people do not. Which leads me to Wednesday Night Warfare. Most of the big guns and hotshots like to call that place home. As It just so happens, I'm booked in a triple threat match."

"Oh gee, isn't that just swell!"

HGH let's out in a sarcastic tone. He looks into a mirror at his reflection to see most of the scars from the match with God Of Death are still showing.

"I showed the world the point of that match with God of Death where it all clicked and sank in. I told the world that they were in for a different person. One I never wanted to be, well folks where I am!"

HGH's face begins to turn red with anger. As if it's a switch that is turned from off to on.

"No matter who I face, or where I go that torment will forever be embedded in my soul. This man has given me the motivation needed to exceed even my expectations."

We see HGH walking towards a limousine. It’s parked right outside of Hays Manor.

“ Mr. Hays? Where too sir?”

“ To the air strip. The jet is waiting for me to take off on my next adventure it seems."

It's a bright sunny day. The breeze is barely blowing. Just a slight wind you could say. What else could you expect from a desert climate. Dry, yet calming to some people.

We see a limousine approaching from a distance. Cruising at a moderate speed we catch a glimpse of the limo as it drives by. We see a lot of those in this town. It's like a guessing game of who's who. However no one really knows who is inside until they emerge from the vehicle, but there's nothing scheduled in this dust bowl for the time being. Who could possibly want to come here on their own.

“Mr. Hays? You do know you have a match coming up against Kieran Overton and Schism to open Wednesday Night Warfare?

“You don’t say. Why do you think we are even in this dust bowl?”

While waiting for the limo to reach their first destination HGH begins to give his statements on the match.

"Take this guy Kieran Overton. Oh boy what a winner this Jackass is. I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna do whatever I want. I'm a destroyer. Bitch please! The only thing you destroy is a God damned burger and fries. What have you ever done, huh? Talk shit and eat pins? Brilliant bud! Every match, nay, everytime you open your fat stupid mouth, you take aim and shit on anyone who doesn't look like what you perceive to be a legitimate professional wrestler. Well jokes on you, tons of fun. Because there’s no denying that I am the blueprint of what a professional wrestler should be! Just look at me! Look at these guns!"

HGH takes off his jacket and pops a flex.

“See this, lard ass? This is what a professional wrestler is supposed to look like, and in case you’re confused, the swole in your belly doesn’t count!”

“Now…”

The limo hits the Vegas strip as the camera pans at all of the bright lights and calls to gamble away your life savings.

"Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada. Home of the Las Vegas Raiders. Big win there right? Many would even say home to the greatest boxer of all time in Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. It is also home to “The Destroyer” Kerian Overton. That's cute! Boxing gets the greatest fighter in Vegas, and we at the XWF get YOU! ”

As the limousine arrives at the MGM Grand. He is in somewhat of a trance.

"You see, Mr. Hayes has done a lot of traveling as of late. To kind of familiarize himself with the world."

“Where’s the bellhop!? What shitty service!”

HGH leans down and yells into the window to the limo.

“Jenkins, find out what my room number is and get someone to deliver my bags!”

The driver seems confused by HGH’s request.

“Who’s Jenkins?”

HGH pays him no mind as he turns his attention to the MGM and heads inside.

"Kieran Overton isn’t the only waste of space to share the ring with me this Wednesday night, Schism, that's a name I'm not familiar with. However it just doesn't really matter. You see this world is my playground. You should just be thankful that you have the privilege to share the squared circle with someone as naturally talented as myself!"

HGH takes a look around inside the lobby of the MGM Grand. He walks his way over to the bar and orders a martini.

"The world doesn't seem to know a lot about this Schism guy and Kieran only shows up once in a blue moon to take his annual ass kicking, so fellas just do both of yourselves a favor and just lay down. The two of you are just more curveballs on my way to the top. I really don't care what either of you have to say. It just simply doesn't matter to me. The truth of the matter is this. When the dust settles HGH will be the one that is victorious."

HGH downs his martini in one gulp and tosses the glass before grabbing the nearest girl to him, swinging her into his arms and laying a big kiss on her lips. She seems shocked, confused, and a little angry as HGH simply walks away. After leaving the MGM. HGH gets into the limo for another round of tours before leaving. The limo stops in front of a stadium where HGH gets out and begins to look around the outside of the stadium.

"Welcome to Allegiant Stadium. This is the current home of the Las Vegas Raiders, a bit much like you Schism no one really wants the Raiders for a long period of time. They're like that team that just won't die, just like the guy that has no place to call home. The gypsy if you will."

HGH begins walking towards the main gate. To which he is greeted by stadium employees. They approach HGH as he walks towards them. With the camera crew following close behind. As he approaches the employees, he speaks.

"Are you here for the private tour? I'm not sure why it was granted, but when the boss says tour. Tour it is."

"Why yes! Yes, I am. I got this tour because money talks. You see when HGH calls Mark Davis to ask for a private tour, well he was more than happy to do it."

The camera then pans all along the walls of the brand new state of the art stadium.
You see photos taken of the great John Madden and the Raiders of yesterday.
We see everyone walking down the halls as they pass by photos of players and awards. To the trophy case which holds their division, conference and three Lombardi trophies.

"Now this is more like it. Championships! That is what the future holds for HGH. Championships are the reason any professional wrestler gets into this business. Yeah I could've taken the easy way out. I could have bought a team. Hell I could've even managed someone else and took them to glory, but where's the fun in that. How could anyone claim greatness if not for their own. Do I look like some walk about gypsy or some mangy dog fucker? No sir! What I am is one up and coming star that is hungry to be the best. To be the top star."

As they continue down the hall they reach the entry tunnel to the field. HGH and the camera crew take in the scenery, as the camera view pans to an empty stadium and football field. HGH turns to the camera crew with a smirk on his face. He then walks to mid field and throws his hands in the air as he spins in circles on the fifty yard line.

"Do you see this view fellas? Do you feel this? Take it in. This is what it feels like to be Schism. Empty, alone, and nobody gives a shit. You see Schism this empty stadium is much like you and your wrestling career. You are nothing. You couldn't even lace my boots. So don’t think for a second that you will take the wind out of my sails. You are nothing to me.”

“ Mr. Hays. This will complete your tour. Is there anything else we can do for you sir?”

“There sure is! You can give me just a few more minutes. To finish this interview.”

HGH looks at the camera man to finish his interview.

“ You see boys. Wednesday is going to be all about me Harmon Greyson Hays, HGH. You boys just need to get your heads out of your asses and hope that you pull off the miracle. Kieran “The Destroyer of Cheeseburgers” Overton and this wandering gypsy known as Schism; I’ll see both of you in the great state of New York for Warfare. Now when my hand gets raised in victory I don’t want to hear the two of you bitching and moaning. You knew this would happen. Why?”

HGH cracks a smile.

“ You know. To quote Mr. Frank Sanatra.
… And now, the end is near and so I face the final curtain.
My friend, I'll make it clearI'll state my case, of which I am certain.
I've lived a life that's full traveled each and every highway
and more, much moreI did it, I did it my way.”

HGH turns red in the face at the camera.

“BECAUSE I AM HARMON GREYSON HAYS AND I’M STRONGER THAN YOU, AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT!”

Suddenly seven slimy dicks emerge from the field! The cameraman squeals in fear as the camera falls to the floor, luckily fixated on the cameraman as the seven slimy dicks wrap around all of his appendages and violate his every orifice! HE struggles to remove the dick from his mouth long enough to cry for help! HGH just watches on with a smirk as the dick breaks through and violates the man's throat deeply!

“Um...yeah...sorry bud, but just like Schism and Overton this Wednesday, you’re about to get fucked!”

HGH about faces and leaves as the scene fades to black…

A few seconds later the squishy noises stop as well.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like HGH's post:
Dolly Waters (11-02-2021), Theo Pryce (11-03-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-02-2021), Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-02-2021)