Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Announcements & Important Info
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
MrBig Away
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-28-2021, 06:31 PM

Hi everyone. I'd first like to say that we, the staff, here at the XWF appreciated all of your input regarding the survey that was put out a few days ago. Your thoughts, opinions, and grievances all matter to us and we want to do our best to make this the best and most fun experience that it can be.

With that said, I would like to do something a little special, a SPECIAL EVENT, during the next Savage to set up a challenger for Marf and the Television Championship at Bad Medicine. The opt-in will be up for a couple of more days, so if you have any interest in competing for a chance at a title shot, please opt-in and state those are your intentions. Anyone who has already opted-in and would like to participate, can, but go back to your original opt-in and change it to you wanting in THIS match.

SUMMARY:

ANONE INTERESTED IN A TELEVISION TITLE SHOT AT BAD MEDICINE, OPT - IN HERE: YOUR DESTINY AWAITS!!!!!! DONT MISS OUT!!!!!! THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!!

The interest and the amount of opt-ins we have will decide what it is we do. I have an idea for what I want to do, but we're going to need more than a couple of people interested.

XWF SAVAGE GENERAL MANAGER,
Mr. Big
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Schism Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-28-2021, 07:02 PM

Yeah, Iā€™m in.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schism's post:
JimCaedus (10-29-2021)
MrBig Away
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-28-2021, 08:32 PM

That's fucking great, but this isn't the opt-in thread. I linked it in that post and I'll link it again in this one....................

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=42040

Please OPT IN THERE AND SAY THAT YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THE TV TITLE SITUATION, so we don't miss ya.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates MrBig's post!
Schism (10-28-2021)