Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
RoboGravy in Pursuit: Television Championship
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-24-2023, 12:57 PM

The O.C.P. board room was buzzing with excitement as the executives discussed the success of the RoboGravy program. 

"We've received interest from multiple wrestling promotions across the country. Everyone wants a RoboGravy of their own," exclaimed the CEO. 

"But we need to keep the momentum going. We can't just rest on our laurels after one victory," added another executive.

"I agree," said the CEO. "Earlier today, we were informed that RoboGravy would be partaking in a "Fatal-Fiveway Championship Contendership" match. The stakes are high, gentlemen. If we can secure the victory at this event, then we will have the option of challenging for one of three championships in the XWF! Now, there's no doubt that our product is superior to any wrestler that they could throw into the ring against us, but I must admit that I do have one concern with this booking."

"And that would be, sir?" One executive asked with a crackle of fear in his voice.

"That would be the fact that RoboGravy's opponent in this match is none other than Cadryn Tiberius," replied the CEO.

There was a thick tension in the room. The mention of Cadryn Tiberius had made everyone nervous. He was a former Xtreme Champion in XWF, and had been known to have a close relationship with RoboGravy when he was still human. Some had even speculated that the two were romantically involved.

"Sir, is it wise to allow RoboGravy to compete against someone he had such a close relationship with in the past? Won't it affect his performance?" asked the nervous executive.

The CEO smiled. "On the contrary, my dear colleague. This is the perfect test for us to find out just how well RoboGravy will follow orders. We can program him to see Cadryn as the primary target. After all, we can't let emotions get in the way of our success."

The room fell silent as they all contemplated the CEO's words. They knew that he was right. Emotions had no place in business.

Meanwhile, in the cold metal and plastic lab, RoboGravy sat in his diagnostic chair as scientists ran various tests on him.

"He took a hit from a Cadillac at Warfare and just absorbed it like it was nothing," commented one of the scientists. "This is truly remarkable."

"Yes, his armor plating is designed to be incredibly durable," replied another scientist. "It's fascinating to see how his nervous system responds to damage. It's almost as if he enjoys absorbing the punishment."

"Don't be ridiculous," the other scientist scoffed. "He's a machine! Incapable of emotion!"

RoboGravy remained still as the scientists continued their work. He couldn't feel pain or fatigue, but he knew that he had a job to do. He had to win the Fatal-Fiveway Championship Contendership match and secure a shot at one of the XWF championships, but which championship and why?

As the scientists finished their tests and left the lab, RoboGravy's mind began to race. He had a sudden flash of memory, a broken fragment of a moment from his past life.

In the memory, he was a lady for some reason, and was in the midst of an epic battle with Noah Jackson.

RoboGravy felt a jolt of anger as the memory faded away. He couldn't remember much of what had happened next, but he knew that he wanted revenge on Jackson for knocking her out of the March Madness Tournament.

He also realized that he wanted to challenge for the Television Championship, which was currently held by Isaiah King. He remembered losing the belt to King in a match where Flynn had caused a distraction that led to RoboGravy being counted out.

It all made sense now. He had to win the Fatal-Fiveway Championship Contendership match and challenge for the Television Championship. It was the best way to prove that his creators at O.C.P had created the perfect wrestling machine, and reclaim the belt that he had lost in the process.

RoboGravy's programming kicked in, and he began to strategize for the upcoming match. He would have to eliminate Cadryn Tiberius early on, as per the CEO's orders, but he couldn't let emotions cloud his judgment. He would have to be ruthless and efficient if he wanted to win.

RoboGravy's systems beeped as the diagnostic tests completed. He sat up, disconnected the wires, and put on his helmet and stood up, ready for action.

He made his way to the lab's exit, his metal frame clanking with each step. The hallways of O.C.P's research facility were empty, but he could hear the faint hum of machinery from the labs he passed by. 

Arriving at a large machine with many inputs and monitors, RoboGravy held his fist up as his knuckles folded back and a silver spike sprang out from his fist. RoboGravy shoved the spike into the machine and twisted his wrist clockwise. He was now engaged with O.C.P. databases and quickly scanned them for the information that he needed.

Satisfied, RoboGravy disengaged the machine and went on his way.

As he reached the elevator, the doors opened, and a technician entered. The technician looked at RoboGravy and nodded respectfully before pressing the button for the ground floor.

RoboGravy remained silent, his mind focused on the upcoming match. He ran through various scenarios and strategies, analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of his opponents. Jay Omega was a spaceman who had spaced out recently and found himself four matches in on a five-plus match losing streak. Reggie Estrada and Michael McBride were men of limited success, and there was little reason to deem either of them as a serious threat to RoboGravy's victory. 

Cadryn Tiberius loomed like a dark cloud over RoboGravy's championship aspirations. While he lacked natural talent and proper wrestling training, Cadryn's ability to make the most of what he had, combined with a knack for storytelling and the occasional stroke of luck, had earned him a measure of respect in the XWF. But beneath the flashy nicknames and scattered title reigns lay a career held back by Cadryn's own lack of direction and motivation.

RoboGravy's circuits buzzed with the knowledge that Cadryn was no match for the massive, 600-pound wrestling-machine that he had become, and yet, a deeper programming urged him to eliminate Cadryn with all the ferocity at his disposal.

As the elevator reached the ground floor, RoboGravy exited and made his way to the parking lot. He had been programmed to drive, and a sleek black sedan waited for him.

He got into the driver's seat and started the engine. The car purred to life, and he drove off towards the his destination. Cadryn's Ranch... 

T.B.C.

[Image: bec.gif]

RoboGravy stood in the center of the high tech O.C.P. wrestling gym, surrounded by his sparring partners who lay on the mat in various states of disarray. He gazed down at them with his glowing red eyes, his metallic body gleaming in the light.

"You see these broken bodies around me? These are the so-called wrestlers who thought they could take me down. They were wrong. Just like the rest of the competition in the XWF, they are nothing compared to me."

He paused, looking up at the cameras that were broadcasting his message to the world.

"Michael McBride, Jay Omega, Reggie Estrada, and former Xtreme Champion, Cadryn Tiberius. These are the names that are supposed to make me tremble in fear, but I ask you, why? They are nothing more than mere mortals, with no drive, no ambition, and no passion for the sport that we all love. Proven time and again by all parties. Be it McBride's apparent lack of devotion, Omega's lack of focus, Estrada's lack of both, or Tiberius's lack of talent. Make no mistake about it, my friends, Cadryn Tiberius is very much a talentless hack! Inside of that ring, he's nothing but red stain waiting to happen. On the microphone, he's nothing but a jerk tossing insults while sucking his own exhaust. I, RoboGravy, can appreciate that he has managed to build so much out of so little, but insults and brags of false bravado will do little to save you from the masterclass in professional wrestling that I have been programed to instruct at MayDay 2!"

RoboGravy turned and delivered a swift kick to one of his fallen sparring partners, causing the wrestler to groan in pain.

"Look at these men around me. They are broken, defeated, and have no hope of ever becoming champions. They are nothing more than stepping stones on my path to the Television Championship. No different than any of the men that I face at MayDay 2."

He walked over to another wrestler, who was lying on his back, clutching his ribs.

"Tell me, my friend, why did you sign up for this? Did you honestly think you could take down a machine like me?"

The wrestler groaned, unable to answer as he clutched his injured ribs.

"Pathetic," RoboGravy muttered. "You and your fellow wrestlers are nothing compared to the likes of me, and as for Michael McBride, Jay Omega, and Reggie Estrada, well, they are barely even worth mentioning."

He paused, looking back up at the cameras.

RoboGravy looked directly at the camera with a confident gaze and spoke with conviction, "You see, many wrestlers in this industry rely on luck or chance to win. They hope that their opponent makes a mistake, or that the referee misses something, but not me. I don't believe in leaving my success up to chance or luck. I am the ultimate wrestling machine, and I control my fate in the ring."

He shifted his gaze slightly to the left and continued, "Take Michael McBride, for example. He's a talented wrestler, no doubt, but he lacks the discipline and mental fortitude required to win championships. When the going gets tough, McBride crumbles. He succumbs to his weaknesses and temptations, and that's not a trait of a champion. But I'm different. I have a warrior's mindset, and I will never give up or give in, no matter what obstacles come my way."

RoboGravy's tone grew more intense as he spoke of Jay Omega. "Then there's Omega. He hides behind a false persona, pretending to be something he's not. He wears a mask to try and intimidate his opponents. But I see right through him. I see the fear in his eyes, the insecurity in his movements. And I won't let someone like that stand in my way."

He shifted his gaze to the right and continued, "And Reggie Estrada? He's a talented wrestler, but he's wasting his potential. He's content to stay in his comfort zone, fighting the same opponents and hanging around the same talentless losers, but I refuse to be complacent. I'm always pushing myself to be better, to learn new techniques and strategies. And that's why I know I will be the one to come out on top."

RoboGravy paused for a moment, then looked back at the camera. "And as for Cadryn... well, let's just say he doesn't stand a chance against me. He's a decent wrestler, but he's nothing compared to my skills and abilities. He may try to surprise me with some new moves, but I've studied his every match and I know his weaknesses. I've already calculated every possible outcome of our match, and in every scenario, I come out victorious."

He leaned forward, his eyes flashing with determination. "So, Cadryn, if you're watching this, know that I'm not underestimating you. But the truth is, you're simply not on my level. I am the future of professional wrestling, and I will not be stopped." 

With a final confident nod, RoboGravy ended the interview.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Jay Omega (04-27-2023), Theo Pryce (05-06-2023), Vagabond (04-26-2023)