Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 12:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Brightest of Them All
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-19-2021, 10:46 PM

THE FLAME THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT, BURNS HALF AS LONG

It was a dark and stormy night.

Within the confines of a space, there was a room with no doors or windows. This room served only one purpose. It was for a simple purpose. Within these four walls was nothing. Nothing you need to know about. Nothing to concern yourself with. Nothing to fret about. Nothing to sweat over. Within these four walls it doesn’t matter because you cannot get in. You can’t see in there. You might as well not even know about it. Within these four walls stands someone, alone, in pitch darkness.

[Image: ewBIbUj.gif]

Hello, my friends. My name is Doctor Louis D’Ville. I suppose there is quite a bit to unpack here, hm? Shall we start from the top? With Relentless? Very well.

While the single largest show the XWF has to offer already has a huge build-up of its own, the main event headlining all three nights had an even stronger build. Everyone and their wonderful mother were talking about this showdown. With the Universal Championship on the line, the two top, strongest beings to EVER stain the walls of this fine federation, the anticipation for this contest exceeded that of any match… Ever. So I was told.

There’s a couple of things that I took from that match. Not the Universal Championship, of course, right? Huk. Huk. But what we DO know now is that it’s for certain that if anyone is going to beat Alias and take the title from him, it’s me. I saw something. I’m sure you all saw it, as well. The fear. The desperation. It actually stunned me that after all this time, after these two whole matches, that going into Relentless this guy would actually back peddle and stumble. A lot to say from a guy who had his shoulders to the mat for those precious three seconds, am I right? But, I know I had him on a limb. I know his back was to the corner. I know his tail was tucked. And I’ll be honest, that comes with almost as much satisfaction as walking away the winner. Call me crazy, but the sigh of relief Alias had walking away from that was much more fulfilling and satisfying than any whine of defeat.

You’ve GOT to be fucking with me.

What now?

You sound fucking pathetic, DAWK. His tail was tucked? Had him on a limb? He was deepthroating you with both of his arms when it was all said and done.

This room of nothingness still provides us with just that, but our monologue has turned into a dialogue.

As you’ve all witnessed, each time it takes more and more to keep me down.

Seriously, Doc, what the fuck is going on? You need a fucking hug or something?

Doc laughs through the nothingness.

Heh. I don’t think so.

The bright red cherry of a cigar lights up and we see a glimpse of Doc’s face before it fades away.

I think I’m just hungry for more. You know what else I learned from Relentless?

That Heaven and Hell exist and Saint Peter is a nerdy bitch?

What? No. I learned that there still isn’t a single being in this entire Universe that can touch me. I know and remember everything that I am capable of and taking Alias to the brink only puts it in stone. Again, strong words coming from failure, BUT… Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be and this is nowhere near the end. As they do, the roads will lead us all back to where we want to go eventually.

For being the biggest match of all time, Alias sure didn’t have a moment to celebrate his huge win, did he? Let’s go ahead and turn the page then. Following the Main Event at Relentless, my friends, this FINE federation was invaded. I didn’t even have the chance to exit the ring at my own will before I was thrown out by some.... some….

Asshole?

Sure. Alias was held hostage, which he’s played that role before, until the ring was stormed with members of the XWF. Jim Caedus, Them No Good Bastards, and Betsy Granger… The latter two who were champions in this opposing, invading federation at the time. Now, I know these folks are probably a bit miffed that some of our own have crossed the border and took things up a level for them. Betsy, the Bastards, and Duke all had championships up until a week or so ago. I’ll note that Betsy Granger still has hers. So, whoever or whatever made them think that all of this was a wise decision, well….

Who are these mother fuckers?

They’re from OCW.

What the hell is that?

Online Championship Wrestling…. …. Anyway. These folks took it upon themselves to send a message to us by showing up post Main Event on the XWF’s grandest stage of them all. Like I was getting to, who thought this was a good idea? If you all couldn’t handle a couple of midcarders from the XWF who came over and cleaned house, then why would you go and attack the hive? Why do you think the likes of Shawn Warstein and James Raven have nothing to do with this coming out of the gate? It’s not for their loyalty to the XWF, that’s for sure. Those boys know they don’t have the tools to cut it in the biggest, baddest place in the Universe anymore, so they go where they know relevancy and acknowledgement are handed out after a simple tweet.

So, what? They just broadcast their shit online? Or is it just a bunch of assholes bullying each other online?

What? No. There’s more to it than that. Who asked you?

Stupid ass name is all I’m saying.

That hardly matters at this point. You all can attest to the fact that no matter my own desires or pleasures, I have always and will forever make the safety and security of this FINE federation my top priority. I do not take kindly to breaches such as these and was more than happy when Theo Pryce offered me the chance to take off one of your heads, myself… And I most certainly will.

In the meantime, I’ll keep you all in mind while I head to Warfare and take the head of some fresh meat in the XWF, Olaf the Giant. The name says it all… The man weighs five hundred pounds and stands about a foot taller than I do… But it would not be the first monster that I’ve brought to their knees… Think Thias Watts. I’m a great climber as we already know, there’s no mountain that I cannot climb.

Alias thinks he’s my mountain? He’s wrong. He’s only the slick, icey slope on my way up. He’ll learn eventually that this Universe, whether he likes it or not, is far bigger than the little glimpse he’s experienced thus far. People will laugh and point out the fact that I’m still without a win against him… But it means nothing to me because one behind me only leads to next time. Ever forward, right, my friends?

Wednesday night I’m going to show Olaf and the rest of the Universe what it’s like fighting the guy that was just fighting to be recognized as the very best. I’m going to show that regardless of titles and regardless of what has happened, anything can happen at any time. I’m going to rip off Olaf’s face and wear it as my own. I’m going to walk out of Warfare then into the next Warfare and feel even more sorry for the next fool that will be in my path. What path, you might ask? Where does it lead, you wonder? I don’t even know at this point. I said before that Relentless showed me that it doesn’t matter what lies in front of me now, the Universe is for the taking when I want it. But who knows when that will be?

There’s silence in the nothingness for a few moments before the other, shittier, raspy voice can be heard.

That was a little better. I’d rather listen to you threatening to wear someone’s face then pretend you didn’t get your ass handed to you.

I could cut off your tongue next and you will still find a way to share that sense of humor, wouldn’t you?

Within the pitch dark and nothingness, a doorway leading to a white, bright light opens.

[Image: rxTm5jo.gif]

The light does not illuminate this room, however… It only shines into the nothingness and does nothing more. No silhouettes. No shadows. A mere doorway floating within the space, warm and welcoming to all comers.

So, now what?

Well, I think it looks like it’s time to start a new journey, hm?

Don’t fucking say “journey”, Doc... We’re not fucking hobbits.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (10-20-2021), ALIAS (10-20-2021), Atara Raven (10-19-2021), Corey Smith (10-20-2021), JimCaedus (10-20-2021), Marf (10-20-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-19-2021), Unknown Soldier (10-20-2021)