Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
BEG FOR MERCY
EDWARD THE GREAT Offline
2x Strongest Warrior

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-16-2021, 09:53 AM

We open to a title card and a familiar tune with some curious new lyrics sang by EDWARD.

[Image: EDWARDtitle4card.jpg]

ED!

ED!

ED OF THE ISLAND!

STRONG AS HE CAN BE!

(ROAR!)

BUT MY KID IS WEAK AND PUNY!

The scene transitions into a shot of EDWARD standing in the grass, full lush trees all around him. He has the hilt of his spear dug into the ground as he leans his weight on it and smiles awkwardly into the camera.

EDWARD ONCE KNOWN AS STRONGEST WARRIOR, BUT JEALOUS MAN TAKE EDWARD HAND AND END CAREER IN WRESTLING BEFORE IT GET OFF GROUND! THAT MAN CENTURION, AND ONE DAY EDWARD BOY WILL TAKE BOTH HIS HANDS FOR EDWARD TROPHY WALL!

EDWARD suddenly deflates and leans into his spear hard.

Except Junior not adapts to XWF as good as Edward. Boy capture Sea God, but not beat champion wizard!? First time Edward think, okay, just bad partner. Junior should still won, but Edward cut slack. This prove mistake and now Edward know he can't give Junior ANY slack if he to be new strongest warrior! That why Edward ask for boy to have match with Mercy. She look scary. She look mean. She look like something out of worst nightmare, but more importantly she a she and everybody know that she's can't be warriors, they make them! That why Edward say make handicap match with muddy man.

But muddy man not just in match, he also referee?

Edward not understand this match. If muddy man tag in is whoever he tag now referee?

Edward not sure why XWF not just make Freddy Krueger referee and give Junior Mercy and muddy man like Edward asked. Give Junior real test, or let him take real beating. It time for tough love to teach the way. That mean muddy man better not stop match for any reason. Let Junior take whipping and lose to girl. Then Edward can send boy back to island in dress!

ED!

ED!

ED OF THE ISLAND!

PUT BOY IN MATCH WITH FREDDY!

(ROARING LAUGHTER)

NOW JUNIOR BEG FOR MERCY!

And with that, we fade to black.

"What the Hell dad!?"

The shocked tone in Junior's voice prevails as the scene fades in to show Junior watching that very same promo that you just witnessed. Junior pulls out a cell phone, which is kinda shocking given he has been portrayed as an ape-man all this time. A few clicks later and a number is dialing.

"This is Edward Junior, and I need to schedule an interview."

We fade out only to reopen sometime later in a small room where Steve Sayors and Junior sit across from each other. This is very low budget, but there are some nice dim moonlighting thanks to a Yankee Candle that's likely there to cover Sayors nasty foot odor. (For real, it smells like a dead animal but everyone is too polite to tell him.)

"I'm here today with an exclusive interview with EDWARD Junior. Junior, I believe this is the first time that you've spoken for yourself. Where is your father?"

Junior shrugs.

"Off planning my demise because I'm not living up to his standards of a warrior maybe?"

"We're going to come back to that in a second, but first, I notice that you are much better spoken than your father. Any interesting reasoning for that?"

"I was raised here in the U.S. Steve."

"Raised, but not born?"

"Right."

"So how did you come to leave the island, and at what age?"

"I don't know, I was maybe 5 or 6? It's really hard to tell for sure. They didn't keep track of ages the same way as we do here in the states."

"And why did you leave?"

"Well, I left with my mother. She wasn't from the island originally."

"Really? How did she come to be there,l on a secret island that nobody has ever heard of?"

"She was on a ship that went down. She washed up to shore and lived there for years before finally leaving. In that time, as you can imagine, she had a relationship with my father."

"So why did she leave? Did things go sour between the two lovebirds?"

"She didn't approve of how EDWARD was always pushing me to be a strong warrior. The breaking point was when she caught him trying to throw me into a raptor pit with nothing by a stone knife to defend myself."

"That's awful! Edward doesn't sound like a good father!"

"No, you're wrong! He's a great dad, but sometimes he pushes a little too hard! Sometimes he puts me in situations where my life is literally and gravely in danger! I came here and agreed to do this because I felt bad for the old man. He had his shot taken away from him, and when he asked me to come wrestle in his place and told me he would be my manager, I thought it would be good for both of us. We could make up for lost time together, and I could help him realize a dream of seeing an EDWARD recognized the world over as the strongest warrior when I EVENTUALLY sharpened my skills to that level, but dad is too impatient for that, and the decisions that he is making aren't best for me, him, or my career."

"So Junior, why did you call for this interview?"

"To say this, I love you dad, but you're fired!"

What does this mean for Junior? What does it mean for EDWARD? AND Can Junior pull it off, or will he be left begging for Mercy in the depths of the Elm Street Boiler!?

[Image: EDWARDvs-YOU.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like EDWARD THE GREAT's post:
Charlie Nickles (10-16-2021), JimCaedus (10-16-2021), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (10-16-2021), Theo Pryce (10-28-2021)