Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Gotta be a better reason to colonize a star…
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-14-2021, 04:14 PM

Back into the dream once again…

Angel: Up this way, there’s a huge hole in the floor!

Marfy quickly catches up to Angel while Xander and Willow follow behind her begrudgingly. The crypt does not look as big on the inside. Just dark, cobwebbed and decrepit. They all come to a stop in front of the gaping hole in the floor. Angel climbs in first and the others follow up closely behind. They drop down a few feet into a narrow tunnel. Somewhere far down the dark tunnel is a dim, red light. The foursome begin to make their way, single file, through the straight tunnel ahead of them.

The further they go the dirtier and grimier it becomes, their steps wading through a half foot of water mixed with sludge. An awful stench of rotten meat completely envelops the group as they pursue the red light up ahead. They get closer while Xander and Willow nervously take in their darkened surroundings. Marfy marches forward in determination while Angel takes a look back to make sure everyone is close. He yells over to Willow and Xander.

Angel: Will you two stay close! It’s dangerous down here!

Xander: Right, we wouldn’t want to miss any of the danger!

Willow: We could wait by the entrance and let you guys know if the sun comes up so Angel is safe.

Xander: I am going to go ahead and second that plan!

Vetoed! Guys we need to hurry up before the Master becomes too powerful!

They all turn and continue on through the disgusting, old tunnel system. Thankfully it is dark enough that they can’t make out the small pieces of flesh and bone they’re actually trudging through. They will probably notice the stains on their shoes tomorrow though, that is sure to be a disappointment in itself. As they draw near the source of the red light they come to a door sized hole in the wall of rock. Angel steps through first followed by Marfy and then eventually Willow and Xander.

They squeeze their way through a very narrow passage and come out another doorway into a massive open room. An exotic chandelier hangs from the middle of the room, glowing a deep, blood red. It almost looks as though it is pulsating. On the other side of the room several vampires enter from another old doorway and face off with the group. Marfy and Angel pair off with a couple nasty creatures while Willow and Xander scramble themselves into the corner of the spacious room.

Xander pulls out a large, wooden cross and holds it in front of himself and Willow. She takes out a crossbow and begins to load it up. Angel tosses vampire after vampire hard into floor while Marfy hits a spin kick and then stakes a vampire of her own. An older, long haired vampire approaches Marfy from behind but then stops dead and turns to dust as Willow nails it in the heart with a perfect shot from the crossbow. Marfy pops to his feet and looks over to Willow with a quick nod.

Nice shot, Willow!

Willow: Thanks! I’ve been practicing just like you said!

Marfy quickly turns around and ducks out of the way of a larger, Meatloaf looking vampire charges at him. Marfy leaps up and kicks the creature of the night hard in the back, driving him into the wall. The vampire spins around and lunges but Marfy ducks down and stakes the beast as it sails over Marfy’s head. A gross shower of dust falls upon him. Marfy turns to help Angel who is grappling with a pair of blonde vampires. Marfy goes to help but one of them turns and tackles him to the ground. The vampire stands up over Marfy only to get shot by Willow’s crossbow.

Huh, guess I should bring you guys out more often!

Marfy turns back to help Angel in time to see him grab hold of the vampire he’s wrestling with. Angel suddenly grabs the beast’s head and tears it right off the body, turning the vampire to dust.

Well that’s a good technique too…

Angel: No time to joke around we’re almooohhhhhh!

Everyone cries out in surprise as Angel stops. A massive puncture cut him off. A huge, tree trunk of a stake stuck into his quivering body. His sad, frightened eyes look at Marfy and he slowly starts to raise a hand. The colour drains from his entire body and Angel turns to ash, disappearing right before their very eyes. Standing behind where Angel was, holding the giant stake, is Master Vita. She drops the big chunk of wood and looks up in mocking surprise at the rest of the group.

…There? Oops! My bad!

Master Vita smiles and waves at the rest of the group as they look on shocked.

Angel nooooo!

Willow: That is definitely not supposed to happen!

Xander: Guess we have to improvise, come on!

The two of them charge forward, Xander holding out the big cross and Willow aiming the crossbow. Master Vita feigns being frightened for a moment before nonchalantly waving her hand. With that, both Xander and Willow are sent flying into the nearest wall. They both slam into it hard before crumpling to the ground in a heap. Marfy glares at Master Vita while steadying for battle. Master Vita tries waving her arm once more but it doesn’t work on Marfy. She smiles at him and then marches over to fight.

Looks like you’re stronger than the rest, oh well! I’ll just have to do this the old fashioned way instead!

Let’s dance!

Marfy stops Master Vita with a roundhouse kick to the chest. The two of them trade punches and blocked kicks before grabbing hold of one another. Marfy is strong but Master Vita turns her head and goes to bite Marfy’s throat. He struggles to avoid it and Master Vita pivots and then throws Marfy with force, into the wall. Marfy slowly gets up while pulling a stake out of his waistband. Master Vita grabs the stake and they fight over it before Vita shoves Marfy back. Marfy leaps up with a spinning heel kick and drives the stake out of Master Vita’s hands and into her chest.

You looooose!

Master Vita turns to dust just before crying out in horror. Marfy looks up in surprise as the short, blue haired vampire, Spike appears out of nowhere. Marfy, coughing up some blood, looks over at Spike in confusion. She looks right back at him.

Spike: What?

Where the hell were you!? Why weren’t you here?

Marfy stares in abandonment while the blue haired vampire disregards him and snarls over at his friends trying to get back to their feet. At this point, Marfy drops to the ground as everything becomes wavy and dark. The darkened, mildew and cobweb filled cave drifts off. A bed, some tangled sheets and a nearly pitch black room take the shape as the dream is but a fleeting memory. Marf startles himself as he sits up in bed, wide awake now. He wipes away some sweat from his forehead while gazing around the dark, lonely room.

…where are you?

Fade out…

I’m feelin it right now,
In this the gold hour?
Part clock and part man,
Reconciling my life span.

You remain and refrain from the pain of wasted time.
The last thing on my mind is,
Running high, fuel supply, reason why,
We just don’t quit.
Can you get with a melding of two minds?
What’s the worst thing you could find?
A paper trail, that prevails, in demystification.

Sometime after the weird dream, days away from Savage…

Marf walks into the frame, usual calm, sadistic smile slapped across his rugged face. He nods and crosses his arms as he begins.

No holds barred. Falls count anywhere. Full advantage supposedly goes to yours truly. Even though I’m fighting a blood sucking fiend pretending to be heroic. Right, big advantage, you’re really proving something Vita, of course. I mean, I get why you think that. I do love to inflict pain on whoever stands across from me in that ring. But I’ve never needed a special stipulation to do so. You’ve made the match easier for both of us to use weapons, la dee fucking da. I don’t need weapons to hurt you Vita and I damn sure don’t need a shotgun.

Although, let’s talk about that for a quick second okay? Telling me to use a shotgun, against you, the supposed face Dracula of the XWF? Last I checked, vampires don’t die from gun shot wounds so thanks for that sound fucking advice. If anything I’ll simply grab hold of your head and rip it clean off your body. Now decapitation is a more well known method for ending a wretched vampire. And it would be an admitted first for me so I’m into it. I don’t need your special no holds barred rules to rip your head off with my bare hands.

Marf stops himself for a moment and raises an arm into a pointing motion.

But I’m certainly not against taking full advantage of your rules to inflict a little extra punishment. And that has absolutely nothing to do with your gender. Man or woman, when you run your mouth while holding that Television title and stand in my way, I’m going to do everything in my power to fucking destroy you. You’re god damn right I held that title for 34 days and it was pressed against my chest every fucking day. This opportunity to get that back, you better believe I’m going to tear you to shreds Vita. Man or woman. Human or vampire. Slightly confused or full blown .

I’ll go with the latter, seeing as how you went and ran with the tired Marf hates women line. Tell me, why exactly would it bother me that fans are cheering louder for my partner than me? She’s my closest friend and more, why the hell would I not want to see that? Take your fucking anti-women slurs and shove them back up your hollow ass. Watch the cobwebs. I heard you still carry the plague as well. So how old are you exactly? Wait wait, silly me, I don’t fucking care about your age anymore than I do about your gender. Or your tried and true history lessons.

Marf shrugs innocently into the camera. Not something to take lightly, clearly.

What? Vita I’m afraid I don’t care about your history or your precious claims. You really think I’m worried about your decrepit vampire ass? I’ve had to meet werewolves, djinns, demons and all sorts of other bizarre encounters. Why the fuck would I care about you being a vampire makes you stronger. Step into that ring and prove it then. Just try and lock in your rings of Saturn so I can break it along with breaking your spirit. You want to prove your worth a damn, better come at me with better than this shit when we’re in the ring.

You actually used the no surrender line I was mildly surprised at the ignorance. And the won’t be broken line? Mmm, beautiful music to my ears, I appreciate the invite to try. Your dumbass can think I’m only full of empty threats all you want but it won’t stop me from carrying out the deeds. I’ll break your limbs for fun just to see if they heal any faster. Won’t be broken? Let’s find out! It was one of the few things I took from your garbled mess of a speech. Other than all the Corey talk of course.

Marf groans in annoyance and then waves.

Hi again, Corey.

Marf clears his throat and adjusts himself before continuing.

But seriously Vita, slow your role there super shoots, you beat Lux way back when. You didn’t beat Corey Smith recently. Don’t try to blend facts to make yourself seem impressive now for something most people forgot about. Some long ago victory doesn’t impress me anymore than those baby dicks you call fangs now residing in your mouth. Hey everybody, Vita beat Corey, let’s get that award ready for you sweetheart. Jesus fucking Christ good for you on that one, I don’t care what you did long ago in a galaxy far away anymore than you do about me. Are you talented? Well, you won back that television title so you’re not completely awful at least.

And that’s what excites me about this match. All this blabbing on about your one off over long ago times Corey means you must be half decent. Or at least have something still in the tank. You’re holding a title, you must be somewhat good, right? I truly hope so. You’re supposedly great in the ring, so I want to hold that stat up after I beat you. Along with the television title, of course. You attempted to make some half ass excuses as to why I’m not good enough to be here. Unfortunately Vita, when I rip that title away from your gross, pale hands there will be no more excuses.

I will once again be a Television champion and rule Saturday nights. Once again ready to make the roster dread signing up for a shot. As for you Vita, you will fall back down the ladder yet again. Destined to prowl the late nights and feed on the blood of the weak, destitute hobos in nameless alleyways. You embody them so well too. Enjoy the hours remaining with that Television title. The time winds down on your reign of mediocrity Vita. Come Saturday night Savage, the Marf show is getting rebooted and the premiere will feature the slaying of Vita’s second television title run.

Marf aims an invisible remote at the camera and acts out turning off a television while we fade out.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Marf's post:
Charlie Nickles (10-14-2021), JimCaedus (10-14-2021), Theo Pryce (10-16-2021), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-15-2021)