Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Miller Time Jim!
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-11-2021, 07:32 AM

Hello, Jim and XWF scum that occupies the locker-rooms around here. Last night you came to the OCW PPV Event Masters of Macabre and made one hell of a statement. Now I applaud you all for finally showing some form of balls by getting retaliation for putting you all down at Relentless like the dogs you are.

Now, why I do compliment your efforts, I can't let you get away with putting me through an announcement table. You see, I'm not built to be anybody's whipping boy Jim and why your name may hold weight here in XWF and strikes fear deep into the souls of many, I am. not one of them. On the contrary, I came here to create beautiful, chaotic destruction personally.

You see, Jim, after sitting on my flight wondering how I was going to return the favor you did to me, how I was going to embarrass you as you did me. So many thoughts were circulating at one time on my head until a bit of birdie came to be and song to me the formula that was needed. You see Jim, instead of just beating you in a crimson mess and leaving your body as a lasting image for the rest of the XWF roster to see. I'm going to take your X-treme Championship and take it back to OCW. So buckle up, Jim, and hold on tight because this will be a bumpy ride on the way to Miller Time!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like BamMiller's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-05-2021), ALIAS (10-11-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-11-2021), Dolly Waters (10-11-2021), JimCaedus (10-11-2021), Lycana (10-11-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-11-2021), Theo Pryce (10-11-2021), thewizard (10-11-2021), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-11-2021)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-11-2021, 07:07 PM

Jim calmly glances down at the finger he has buried in his chest ('cause that's how Bam pinned Jim, a finger to the chest, both standing, at the end of his rant. A ballsy move to say the least) and slightly steps back, Bam's finger no longer making contact.

Which I suppose counts as a-

KICK OUT!!

The ref rolls his eyes and walks away.

Weeeeeeell, if it ain't Bam Bam Big-ol'-hoe. 'Sup, dick?

I wanted to interrupt you earlier but you seemed so on a roll I decided to see where you were goin' with it. Glad I did, 'cause there's a few things I wanna point out-
Steps up to- and puts an arm around -Bam, leading him down the hallway. Number one, Ma'am, I guess y'forgot ya put me through a table after my win at Relentless night 2. What jus' happened to you at the Masters Of Macabre Mastered By Macock pay per view, that's what we in the realm 'a logic refer to as revenge. So if you're sayin' you want revenge on me for gettin' revenge on YOU, well, you're an idiot.

Second, that there-

Jim gestures toward a custodian mopping the floor.

-that's Charlie Nickles, my BEST friend in the whole world. So, fuck with me and my X Title all ya want, just please don't fuck with Charlie Nickles. Y'wanna REALLY piss me off? Fuck with Charlie Nickles. He called you a dipshit before you got here too by the way. He said "If Bam Miller ever steps to me I'll beat the everliving shit outta that dipshit whore". I apologize, Charlie is a terrible person and hates women but he IS my best bud so I have to insist you leave him alone.

Do you hear me Bam?

LEAVE

CHARLIE

NICKLES

ALONE

OR ELSE!

And third, this is Arcana-

Jim gestures to his Pyromancer Sorceress G-F.

-she's got some pretty amazing powers. You're gonna love this one, she calls it the NK Special.

Much to Bam's bewilderment, Jim produces a packed parachute and slides it onto Bam's back, making sure to secure the restraining straps extra tight.

Make sure to pull the cord. Oh and tell everyone down at OCW, "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!" ...Baby?

::POOF::

Bam appears ten thousand feet above OCW headquarters in free fall.

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like JimCaedus's post:
ALIAS (10-11-2021), Corey Smith (10-12-2021), Lycana (10-11-2021), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (10-11-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-11-2021), Theo Pryce (10-11-2021)