Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 10-27-2021, 11:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » XWF Live! » 24/7 Freestyle Championship
Poll: Which is the greatest species?
Hotdog the Bacon-Maker
Marf the Turd-Burglar
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oink oink, motherfucker!
Hotdog Offline
Now in new North Korean War Pig flavour!

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

10-10-2021 06:38 PM

Stumbling out of the forest near where Marf was no doubt fucking a corpse or something, or getting fucked by a corpse, I don't know, it’s dark and hard to see. Do they have forests in the 24/7 halls? Depends if Lycana’s hairy bush is there too. Maybe she's the corpse? Would explain the whole blue thing. Or was that "blew", as in she blew it again against Them No Good Bastards. And like how Marf just fucking blows. Wait what are we doing here?

Oh yeah, it's Hotdog!

He seems mad. Or aroused. It's the same look, to be honest.

"Oink oink, oink oink oink! Ooi'nk oink oink ooiinnk oink oink oink ooiinnk ooiinnk. Oi'nk oink oink oink ooiinnk oink, ooink ooi'nk oink oink oink oink ooiinnk OINK. Oi'nk ooink oink oink oink ooiinnk oink oink oink oink oink oink oink ooink oink oink oink oink ooink ooiink oink oink oooiinnkk ooiinnkk oink oink oink oink oink. Oink oink ooi'nk oink oink ooiink ooiinnk oink oink oink, oink oink oink oink oink ooink ooiinnk ooink oink oink oink oin'k oink oink! Oink ooooiiiinnnkkk oink oink oink, oink ooink Oi'nk ooiinnk oink ooink oink ooiink, Oink oin'k oink oink oink oooiinnkk oink oink ooink oink. Oink! Oooiinnkk oink, oooiiinnnkkk!"

Spoiler :
"Look here, you rank cunt! You're a shit example of an even shitter species. I'm a big ass fucking boar, while you're just a big ass fucking BORE. I'm about to bore a fucking hole in that ham hock ass of yours with this here pork sword unless you can transform yourself into a pig like me. I know you've got them witchy bitches who can help, so tell them to get their fucking blood orgy on and let’s do it! One transformation at a time, and since I'm already peak swine sex appeal, I don't even have to transform for the first one. Ha! Advantage me, beeeyaaaatch!"

[Image: xpDC8xz.jpg]

"Oink oink ooiinnk oink ooink, oink ooiink ooink."

Spoiler :
"Save the fapping for later, you sloppy bitch."
Find
Edit Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 3 users Like Hotdog's post:
Corey Smith (10-11-2021), JimCaedus (10-10-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-10-2021)
Marf Offline
THE Marf
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-10-2021 08:50 PM

Marf kicks out of whatever the hell bullshit attempt this is and then stands over the dumbass pig. Since logic left long ago Marf is able to transform into a massive boar with bloodied tusks. He begins to roar at Hotdog.

OINK OINK OINNNNK OINK OINNNNK! OINK OINNNNNNNK OINK OINK OINK! OINK! OINNNNNNNK OINK OINK OINNNNNNK OINKY OINK! OINNNNNNK! OINNNNNNNNNNK! OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK OINNNNNNNNK! OINK OINK OINNNNK OINK OINNNNK! OINK OINNNNNNNK OINK OINK OINK! OINK! OINNNNNNNK OINK OINK OINNNNNNK OINKY OINK! OINNNNNNK! OINNNNNNNNNNK! OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK OINNNNNNNNK! OINK OINK OINNNNK OINK OINNNNK! OINK OINNNNNNNK OINK OINK OINK! OINK! OINNNNNNNK OINK OINK OINNNNNNK OINKY OINK! OINNNNNNK! OINNNNNNNNNNK! OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK OINNNNNNNNK! OINK!

Spoiler :
Listen up you foul smelling, two ton stack of shit, the only advantage of anything you’ve ever had in your life is being more useless than any other living thing. Even flies won’t land on you because of how pathetically gross and disgusting you are. Why don’t you go back to whatever redneck’s barn you crawled out of and go back to what you’re best at, rolling in your own piss and shit. Fuck off.

marf2-1
Find
Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 2 users Like Marf's post:
Charlie Nickles (10-11-2021), JimCaedus (10-11-2021)
Hotdog Offline

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

10-11-2021 02:42 AM

"Ooink, Oink oink oink oink ooink ooiinnk oink oink ooink. Oin'k oink ooink. Oink oink oink ooiinnkk' oink oin'k oink oooiiinnkk ooiinnk oink oink oink ooii'nk oink oink oink Oooiiinnnkk Oink Oink. Oink oink oink ooiinnk oink, oink ooink-ooiink oink. Oink ooink ooiink oink-ooink ooink oink oink ooiinnk ooink ooin'k oooiinnkk oink oink oooiiinnkk oink oink ooink, oink oink oink oink oink ooink, oink-oink. Oink oink ooiin'k oink ooiinnk ooink oink ooiink ooink oink ooi'nk oink oink ooiinnk oink, ooink oink oink ooink oink oink ooink oink oink oink ooiink oink oink oink oink oink ooink oink. Ooi'nk oink oink oink oink ooink oink oink ooiinnkk oink oink ooiink ooink oooiiinnnkkk oooiinnkk oink oink oink oink oink. Ooiinnk Ooink Ooiinnkk, oink ooiinnkk. Oink ooink oink oooiinnkk oink ooiinnk oink, oink. Oink ooink ooi'nk oink oink, oink oink ooiinnk oink!"

Spoiler :
"Bitch, I get all the flies landing on my heiny. Don't be jelly. They see me struttin' and can't stop themselves cumming to me like they're you to the Westminster Dog Show. I know your fucking type, you furry-loving cuck. At least those itty-bitty tusks are the biggest thing that's protruded from your troglodyte body in a while, so good job on that front, baby-dick. And that blood's the closest thing to bodily fluid that you've come into contact with, other than the drool on your shirt when you fall asleep at the back of the short bus. You're even more of a pussy in this universe than the touchy feely professional manscaper that you are in mine. Fucking Scarf Queefson, or whatever. Go ahead and transform into another pig, cunt. And while you're at it, eat my sausage dick!"

POOF!

Hotdog transforms again, into another pig.

"Oink... oink ooin'k ooink. Oink ooiinnkk oink oink ooiinnk oink?"

Spoiler :
"Wait... this isn't right. What happened to my sausage dick?"

[Image: 1v9YcPd.jpg]

"OOIINK-OINK!!!"

Spoiler :
"HIIIII-YAAA!!!"
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hotdog's post:
JimCaedus (10-11-2021)
Theo Pryce Offline
#Kings4Life
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-12-2021 05:02 AM

Well there was no actual pin included here soooooooooooooooooooooooo

Marf retains.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Find
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Hotdog (10-12-2021), JimCaedus (10-12-2021), Marf (10-12-2021)
Hotdog Offline

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

10-12-2021 01:05 PM

"Oink oink oooiiinnnkkk Oink! Oink oink ooink Oink oink Oink ooink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink ooink ooiink, Oink ooiinnk oink. Oink, oink oink oink! O'ink oink oink ooiink oink oink Ooink-Oink oink oink ooiinnk. Ooink Ooiink Oink Oink ooiinnk! OOOIINNK!"

Spoiler :
"Oh you motherfucker, Theo! Just wait until I tell OCW about what you and me did in that broom closet, you fucking perv. Fine, be that way! I'll just go whoop ass on Shove-It this week instead. North Korean War Pig inbound! TRANSFORM!"

[Image: WMwj7qo.jpg]

Nothing happens.

"Oink... oink oink."

Spoiler :
"Umm... oh shit."
Find
[-] The following 3 users Like Hotdog's post:
Corey Smith (10-12-2021), JimCaedus (10-12-2021), Marf (10-12-2021)

[-]
Quick Reply

Live Word Counter:
Start writing and a counter should appear here… Words with 2 or more characters are counted!
Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)