Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Play With Me Here Come The Devil
Arcana Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-07-2021, 08:50 AM

“But babbbyyyyyy...”

“No Jimmy! Remember last time we played with Chronomagick and a time spell?”

“Yeah, it was fuckin’ awesome!”

Arcana lays a ‘really?’ stare onto him that would make Justin Timberlake give her a standing ovation.

“Or... not?”

“I guess we are just going to gloss over the little scene where I looked like a maniac and gave you second degree burns?”

“I thought you had forgiven me for that?”

“Yeah, but I haven't forgotten it.”

“...... Woman thing?”

“Woman thing.”

“Ah.”

“No, we are going to have to come up with something else to do tonight, instead of... what was it you wanted to go back in time and do?”

“Well...”

“Did it have something to do with Charlie?”

“....................No!” TROLOLOLOLOLOL!

“Liar.”

Gasps. “How could you?”

“The trololol gave it away.”

“Fuck.”

“As... entertaining as that sounds, I think Netflix and snacks on the couch sounds pretty good.”

“Awww babe, you never let me have any fun.”

“This will be fun!” Arcana calls over her shoulder as she walks into the kitchen, grabbing a packet out of the pantry and tossing it into the microwave. A few cheerful beeps as she taps some buttons, and soon a series of muted thuds announces the popcorn is going. “Why don’t you go put something on for us? I’ll get everything from in here.” Arcana pokes her head into the refrigerator, talking without even looking back at him. “And stop looking at my ass!”

Laughter proves her assumption correct. “NO!” Jim yells as he heads into the living room, leaving her to rummage around.

Not long later, she carefully makes her way in, balancing a tray and drinks. She settles it down on the coffee table, and glances at the television. “The Howling?” she asks, plopping down on the couch, her hand hovering over the assortment on the tray before plucking up a baby carrot. “Werewolves are awesome baby.” Jim flops down next to Arcana, grabbing a handful of the popcorn. “Mmm... unless you have to deal with them all the time. One in particular.” she bites into the veggie with a snap, crunching away as she side eyes him.

“I thought you and Ly were getting along lately?” Jim remarks, looking at her curiously. “We have its just... Shes not the easiest person to trust given what's she done.” Arcana studies the screen. “Let’s not talk about her, we are going to have a nice, quiet night at home for once.”

Famous last words.

DING DONG!

Arcana glances at her phone and swipes on the security app, and does a double take at what she sees. “I got it!” she slides to her feet before Jim can protest, giving him a sweet kiss on the lips before hustling to the door. She yanks it open, confirming that her eyes had not been playing tricks on her.

“Damien?!”

“Why do you never answer your fucking phone?”

“It's date night!”

“This is import... Oooh, is that The Howling?” Damien blows right by her and into the living room, which doesn’t even seem to faze Jim, who recognizes him and offers up a grin. “Hell yeah!” Damien snags himself a stalk of celery. “Vampires are overrated.” he says, motioning in the air with in. “Fuckin’ A man. Fuck vampires.” Arcana just gapes, shaking her head. “Why are we talking about vampires?”

“Werewolves are better than vamps.”

“Marf is facing a vampire.” Damien mentions. “He’s what?!” Arcana blinks back and forth as both men nod. “Yeah, Vita’s a vampire now, you didn’t hear?” Jimmy arches a brow at her. “No...” she turns to Damien, a frown crossing her brow. “I thought there weren't many left? Do you think it has anything to do with the brood in Vegas?” Still munching, he shakes his head. “I don’t know. As far as I know they're still staying underground and out of the public eye.”

“There's a fuckin’ BROOD of vampires in Vegas?”

“Yeah, they're really secretive but... wait, I thought you said this was important Damien!”

Damien looks blank for the briefest of moments before his eyes widen and he hops back to his feet. “Shit! Yeah, there's a big problem Kaiya. There are Reavers who are running around in a pack...”

“You’ve handled them before, what makes these so different?”

“Remember that night in the alleyway, back in Colorado? When...”

“I remember.” Arcana’s face has paled, all color draining from it. “The three of them. All back and running together again. You and I handled them but...” Damien stops as Arcana holds her hand up. “I know... How could this have happened? All three of them Reavers? Damien...”

“The fuck you two talking about?” Jimmy is now on his feet, concern for Arcana clear and he moves closer, sliding a protective arm around her waist. “The fucks a Reaver? And what the hell happened in the alleyway?”

Damien and Arcana exchange a look, and in unspoken agreement, she begins to explain. “A Reaver is... well, a savage of sorts. They are souls of the dead that have returned back to mortal life, they are full of aggression and have primal instincts that go beyond madness. They are insane and homicidal. They cut their own flesh, deliberately. They are so inured to pain, they don’t care about it or anything else... but they still have a lot of mental capacity for strategy. They are incredibly dangerous... and rare, but...”

Damien picks up the thread. “There is a plane, known as the In-Between. When I was there after being killed, before Lycana brought me back, fighting the Lich after he killed Echo, the Charon, the ferryman for the souls, a boat capsized, and they all ended up in the river... souls that fall in turn into Reavers by the creatures that swim in it, returning to the mortal plane to kill indiscriminately.” He pauses. “I’m going to guess these three just happened to be on the boat...”

“Wait wait wait... The what the fuck killed the what the shit after you got killed? Dafuq.”

Jim swipes a hand through his hair.

“What happened in the alleyway?”

“Well, when the two of them came out of nowhere and attacked Kaiya while she was dealing with the first one she lured out of the bar, I had just happened to be watching out for her because...”

“Damien!”

“What?! Oh... oh you never told him about your past? Fuck.”

“Attacked?! Lured?! What the fuck?! Baby, you had better tell me.”

Arcana glares at Damien, who beats a hasty retreat to the other side of the room, under the premise of admiring some of Jim’s XWF memorabilia that adorned the walls of the room. Closing her eyes, she expels a sigh and turns to face her boyfriend. This was not how she wanted him to find out about her past and how... colorful it was. He knew she had grown up around Hecate, and some of the things that had changed the course of her life... but not this particular bit of information. It wasn’t one she was particularly proud of, and to be honest the right opportunity never seemed to pop up with this subject.

“Hecate... likes sacrifices.” she begins. “Ahhh, early on she noticed that I seemed to have a predilection for attracting men, and could read their sins. The bigger the sacrifice, the bigger the reward for her, and thus the one bestowed upon the acolyte and...” she pauses, hesitates, then plunges on with speed, barely drawing a breath or allowing a gap between her words. “She sent me out to places to find bad men, seduce them into leaving with me, and then killed them in her name.”

“Umm... what?”

“And that night I didn’t realize this guy had come with friends who were watching, and there was something about them. Damien and I barely got by them but if he wasn’t there...”

“Are you serious?”

“They were all bad Jimmy! I could read them and some of the things...” she shudders. “Look, the world is better off without them.”

“She’s right.” Damien confirms, coming back into the conversation hesitantly. “And these three were some of the worst.”

“You’re serious...” Jim blinks, staring at Arcana with an unreadable expression on his face, trying to absorb everything that had just been piled on top of him. After a moment, he shakes his head. “Yeah... uh... Put a bookmark in that for a later discussion. Let’s get back to this whole, Reaver shit.”

“They must have stayed under the radar somehow, maybe they are really out of their minds now and are running rampant in Columbus, Ohio of all places. Words of random attacks and a possible serial killer on the loose got to Erebus really quickly, and he had me investigate. I can’t do this on my own Kaiya, we did it together once...” Arcana rubs her face slowly. “Strange, because that’s where Savage is taking place. I wouldn’t put it beyond Tius to somehow be behind this.”

“Just to needle you as Cate’s favorite?” Damien asks. “Or to put me in danger knowing what happened. You know he has eyes everywhere and his hand in everything.” Arcana replies, frowning. “Or this really is just some chance shit.”

“Why would this prick do something like that?”

“He hates Cate and everyone who serves her... and he’s an even pettier bitch than Page.”

“GodDAMN.”

“Yeah... well fuck it. Might as well get this shit handled.”

“I’m going too.”

“Jimmy...”

“Nah, I’ve dealt with a lot of shit baby, I’m coming.”

“But...”

“The more the better, we can make sure he’s got what he needs...”

Arcana hesitates, looking back and forth between the men, not really sure Jim knew exactly what he was getting himself into. But there was really no time to mull it over, she begins her elaborate hand motions, a sparkling trail beginning to flow from her fingertips as a swirling red vortex begins to grow before them.

[Image: d2790c2d7ffc1bd878f1ca0401d9f1dcabb83bed...200-00.gif]

The three step through it....

And reappear into the midst of chaos.

Screaming people run from the Ohio Stadium, a veritable stampede of humans, parting around the trio that stood facing the venue.

“Holy shit.”

“Fuck.”

“Here we fucking go...”

Damien holds out his hands, two obsidian blades sliding out onto his palms, an eerie green glow deep within each. He hands them to Jim, who spins them with a grin.

“Let's go kick some Reaver ass!”

“It has been far too long.

Far too long since my first time stepping into the ring and getting a taste of the action.

This coming Savage, I get my chance to try again and see how I do now that I have some real time experience under my belt. Not much, but enough to make me thirst for more... It appears that it will be another match where I have multiple dance partners, but there is something I need to address before I start getting down to the real business of who I'm squaring off against.

It seems that most seem to think of me as some... Random person who decided to show up out of the blue and throw on some spandex that shows my ass off to perfection, and thought I’d just prance about in the ring.

Ahh, to be seen as a nonfactor.

Not surprising.

Asinine and pathetic but...

Not surprising.

I sincerely hope these two don’t decide to go in that direction. I might have not been active long, but I have been around for months, watching and learning... and most importantly, training. You see, one of my goals is to be wearing gold, and it doesn’t really matter how long it takes to get there, or who I have to go through, I’m going to do it... and these two that are going to be standing across from me on Saturday, are getting to meet a hungrier Arcana.

An Arcana who tasted action in the ring, and now wants to feel the thrill of victory.

An Arcana who is willing to push herself that much harder to do better this time.

I refuse to get pushed off of my path, and right now... Savannah and Ronnie are blocking the direction that I’m going, and that’s up.

Savannah has been around, and I mean that in all ways one can interpret it.

Loosely (hehe) speaking.

This girl brings a lot to the table when she comes back for a match. Granted it's all in the form of STDs, but hey... it's good to know that even people like Charlie can find a little lovin’ for the low price of genital herpes.

Look Savannah, I have to be honest with you... I am all for sexing it up on camera, but when it becomes literally the only thing one can bring up when they think of you... it might be a little bit of a problem. Can anyone name something, anything that you have done that is of merit, other than proposition the majority of the roster and send the dumber ones slinking off to the doctors?

I can’t.

I’m pretty sure I lost track at the amount of times I cringed while doing my research on you. If your past promos you’ve debuted are anything like what’s coming, I think we might end up with some kind of world record. Hey, maybe I’m wrong and you’ll skip the whole sexual bit... but I'm not holding my breath. Best we can hope for is maybe you got real wild and switched from Tinder to Adult Friend Finder. Shit, is there anything else at all rattling around in that empty head of yours? From Scarlet to Corey to whoever else... At this point I feel like I need to wear a fucking hazmat suit to the ring.

From trying to seduce the crew to hitting on your opponents, you sure do play that slut card up well, which is great... since it’s the only thing you have to offer by way of talent.

When you’re around of course.

Because that’s the only other damn thing that comes to mind when someone mentions your name. How you barely even fucking try. When you can be bothered to do any hyping of your matches at all, that is. You show up, do absolutely fuck all... and then disappear off into the sunset, probably lounging at home with your latest round of antibiotics, ready to appear again when the hookup app pool has dried up to make a fool of yourself to the masses.

You are nothing but a flighty, flakey, can barely be expected to show up even in a half assed way waste of time... And I cannot wait to put you out for another extended vacation.

You’re welcome in advance Vinnie and Theo, for saving the company money on insurance premiums.

Now, shoving the walking rash aside, let’s turn to someone who is brand new to the company, and making his first appearance.

Hello Ronnie!

I’m hope you subscribe to the notion that losses help teach you what you need to know, because you are going to find yourself hunting for what happened after that bell rings on Savage, and you come out the losing end.

There isn't too much to go on, wrestling wise for you... so I turned to your former career. Boxing... until I see an injury put you out for good.

Now, I don’t see what exactly that injury was, but I’m going to have to go out on a limb and say... if it fucked you up from boxing, wrestling probably wasn’t the smartest game to get into baby boy. And you can count on me watching you for any signs of weakness and honing in on them... to put you down and out for this match.

You’ve got the size... but that doesn’t always matter. Attitude is everything... and by your own admission, you get frustrated a little too easily.

Just another thing for me to use to my advantage.

Staying one step ahead of you, getting you worked up to the point of a lovely little temper tantrum and boom... mistakes made. And let me tell you Ronnie, you can't afford too many mistakes when it comes to getting inside the squared circle. One trip up is all it takes and I will have you pinned to the mat for the three count.

And don’t hold your breath on Savannah coming to save you, she will likely be too busy trying to pick up a fan or something.

You get aggressive and bend the rules?

Oooh. How... novel.

Go ahead. Please do. That opens the door nice and wide for me to do the same. I don’t mind blurring the lines on rare occasions, when someone else does it first. I’m not above the tit for tat shit. But do you know what rule bending saying to me Ronnie? It just shows me that you’re getting a little bit desperate. So c’mon, play dirty and show that you are afraid to lose to a woman... The idea tickles me. And to beat you at your own game?

Well now, that would just be the cherry on top, now wouldn’t it?

I’m looking forward to seeing what you have to say, to hear where your mind is at, to gauge your personality and what mindset you will be in when it comes to stepping in the ring. To find out if you are a credible threat... or just another meat headed jackoff who would look right on by a competitor just because of their gender.

In the end, I suppose it doesn’t truly matter. I am coming to this match full of focus, a little bit wiser, and ready to get my hand raised at the end of the night.

And neither of you are going to be able to stop me from getting my first win on Savage.

I hope you two are ready to taste the fire.”

[Image: reface-2021-10-07-10-43-29.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Arcana's post:
Atticus Gold (10-07-2021), Dolly Waters (10-07-2021), JimCaedus (10-07-2021), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-14-2021)