Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To All My Audio RPers
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-05-2021, 04:25 PM

Shout out to Jim Caedus for DMing me to point out the Shove-It timers weren’t running!

Courtesy post to remind my MULTI-RP Audio RPers (Jim, Bourbon, Elijah, Charlie), that the soft deadline for RP #1 is midnight board-time tomorrow.

If this is a surprise and throws a wrench in anyone’s plans, lemme know and we’ll try to coordinate with your match partner something fair.

If all y’all are still cool with the soft deadline, we’ll roll forward as-is!

And for those of y’all in the rumble, y’all are good to post your one audio RP any time before midnight on the 13th since y’all have a 1 RP limit.

Thank y’all for your patience with me!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mark Flynn's post:
Chris Page (10-06-2021), Dolly Waters (10-05-2021), ElijahMartin (10-05-2021), JimCaedus (10-05-2021), Theo Pryce (10-05-2021)