Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Lethal Lottery Grand Prize
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-01-2021, 06:23 AM

Hey losers,

So for those that aren't aware we are going to be awarding the winner of Lethal Lottery the same prize as we have previously. The winner gets to create and main event their very own pay-per-view in January and as a bonus treat you get to work with dear ol' me on the aesthetic. You tell me what you want and I make the graphics for you.

The winner can be as involved as they like, booking some matches (not all), choosing stips, etc. The GM team will be judging and doing the behind the scene stuff so the winner will be hosting from more of an IC perspective.

If you have any questions, ask below and if you haven't opted in yet do so here: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=41957

Thank you.

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Atticus Gold's post:
Dolly Waters (10-02-2021), JimCaedus (10-01-2021), Marf (10-01-2021), Theo Pryce (10-06-2021)