Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken Family Ties
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-26-2021, 08:45 PM

[Within the last 24 hours from his loss against Atara, after he had turned down that Atara poster, he had called an old associate of his to speak on his behalf, after that whole thing finished he was back in his hotel in Chicago, where his phone went off and noticed it was Brenda who was calling him during his match. Then he heard her voicemail, and all he could remember from it was a gunshot that blasted on the message. He dropped his phone in shock, as Wiggles and After Hours came to his hotel room trying to speak to him.]

A.H: JB! Man, it’s been awhile since we done anything like this for awhile man, when I got that call from Wiggles to join you again I had too—- John, are you alright?

[JB then had a blank look on his face, as After Hours tried to get his attention. The Wiggles picked up his phone, and see’s a graphic photo of his sister aiming a gun to her head. He then tried to get After Hours away from him, but he refused.]

A.H: Like I said, are you alright man?… why aren’t you speaking?

Wiggles: I think we need to leave him alone, he’s gone through enough issues as is.

A.H: Shut up man, we are talking… John, why aren’t you speaking?

[JB then grabs Hours by the throat, and he pulls out a knife from his back pocket and threatens to use it on him. Wiggles then calms him down, and he tosses the knife on the floor and he started to cry.]

JB: My fuckin sister needed me, and I completely left her behind… for what? Just a plain ticket to nowhere, I should have tried to help her but I was to focused on this wrestling shit.

Wiggles: Well John, you couldn’t do much she was a lost cause and soul, and she was on her way to the other side anyway.

JB: That’s fuckin bullshit and you know it…. guess the world is right, I can’t protect others, and always get myself in bullshit. I think i’m better off this wrestling thing, mostly this XWF shit.

Wiggles: Oh C’mon John, don’t you say that you know that they need you. You know that if you bail out now, then you will not reach the same heights like before.

A.H: Like what this white man said, you bail out now… you’ll be nothing. You’ll be a nobody if you decide to walk away from this shit, you need to get over it, and move on. You need to learn that, you can’t always be there for others who can’t take there of themselves. You can’t let a death of someone stop you from—

JB: From what? Wasting flyer miles to towns and towns, dealing with fans who rather be hyped for someone else?… i’m just misplaced with my feelings, and this moment blew my mind. Hours and Wiggles, it’s time for me to take some time away from XWF.

[Wiggles and Hours looked shocked at this proclamation from JB, who just sat on his bed trying to figure out what caused her to commit it. Then Hours just had his hands up, and left the room in frustration as Wiggles tries to speak to him.]

Wiggles: Look John, ever since you have hired me to be apart of your team, I always had to look out for the best of you. I know that you and Tommy had have your ups and downs in your times in XWF and outside of it, but I always had this feeling that you both can preserver through it all. Hell last Saturday night, I watched that segment you did and the match you had, it might have not been in your side but who gives a fuck about that? I even once was in your position fifteen years ago, I once wrestled in Punta Cana as Igbisho and lost majority of my matches. I had been in your situation with losses and failures, and I can’t blame you for being in this position.

[JB then looked at Wiggles, and he put his head down. He then gets up from the bed, and he takes out two mini waters from the fridge under the tv desk, and hands one to him. He opens his up and finishes it, then he speaks to him.]

JB: Well I guess we are the same, but different in many ways. You managed to become a lawyer prior to your in ring shit, while I was just hustling at cubical desk for an IT firm. Yeah, I try to preserver and survive but sometimes it can take a toll on me. This moment has changed my outlook on life, and realize what’s more important. So it not much of a surprise that I am saying i’m wanting out for the time being; if Hours don’t understand that then fine, but if you are in the same train of thought… then i suggest you to leave as well, if you think I shouldn’t take some time off from the fed.

[Wiggles then tries to make a decision, so he just sighs and he just leaves his room, and closes the door. JB then had that sudden realization that he can’t trust outsiders, since Hours and Wiggles had basically disowned him for wanting time away from the ring. JB then goes to the bathroom mirror, and see’s his reflection to see the scars he’s received in that match he had.]

JB: I know how it is to be alone. Pretty much, I don’t have anyone to trust with my feelings, maybe Reggie and Tommy but not anyone else. I don’t care about the pain, I don’t care about being on the road, I don’t care about those fans who only see the THUG and not the man behind it. If I had been there for my little sister, I wouldn’t be in this situation of despair right now; god, fuck this shit! It’s time to let go of being this loyal to the fed shit, and take some time away from it. If it’s a one off THUGS match then fine, but I know Tommy can handle himself since he told me he had a thing for Latina Submission Machina. So for now, until I am ready to wrestle… this is the last time I shall roam the streets of XWF. I’m done…lord, i’m done!

[Then he turns off the bathroom lights and turns off the lights in his room, as he was in the dark he just looked at the ceiling as he fell asleep as the scene fades off.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
ALIAS (09-27-2021), Michael McBride (09-27-2021)