Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear John.
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

09-26-2021, 05:00 AM

[Image: j5Pgvlj.png]

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Dolly Waters (09-26-2021), JimCaedus (09-26-2021)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-26-2021, 06:25 AM

We see Mr, Wiggles picking up the 8x10 of this poster, as he tried to hand it over to JB, he simply refuses and walks away from him. Then smoke appears, and we see a return of Mr. AfterHours donning his red suit and smoking a cig in tow.

"Congratulation Atara Themis, you have managed to secure yourself a victory to a shot at Jimmy's X-Treme title in a future date. I mean, I knew it when he told me he would get nothing at the end of the night; guess he's a physic son of a bitch.

So as you rise in the ranks of titles after titles... I promise you Atty, he won't stop you from shining, oh no. He knows where he's at within the pecking order, and it's time for him to stop caring about following trends and rules.

So Atty, I hope you sleep well tonight because... you have managed to bring a monster back to life in JB. So I thank you from the bottom of my heart....

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post