Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 RP Board 2021
PlaceMarker Severed Penises, Hallucinations of Grandeur, and Familiar Visitors
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-25-2021, 10:58 PM

Espionage
Deceit (but hidden)
Paranoia
Espionage
Deceit
Paranoia

What’s he blabbering about now?

One of the nursing aides clutches a clipboard to her chest as she leans into the personal space of her curious colleague. The shorter of the two nursing aides looks up at the ginger woman with an annoyed expression.

He binge-watched all of Alias’s Relentless promos and he’s been talking like that ever since.

Has anyone tried throwing up some of the Doctor’s promos to even him out?

We showed him all we had, but we really wish we had some more promos from the Doctor to show him!

Bete
Disguise
Submission
Manipulation

Charlie rocks back and forth in his wheelchair while mumbling to himself. He’s dressed in nothing but an ill-fitting hospital gown that ties together at the back, leaving small bits of his asscheeks exposed. He rubs his hands against the sides of his arms as he sits in front of a closed window. The heavymetalweight belt lays still in his lap with the championship plate facing down, as if he were trying to hide it.

Can we just…..sedate him?

Hardly. This dude has been using medical grade sedatives as a hobby for the last ten years.

Charlie runs the fingers on his left hand through his unwashed beard. He cocks his head slightly to the side and begins to stare at a space on the wall near the baseboards. Charlie squints at the shadow being reflected on the wall and begins to babble code incessantly at an incredibly breakneck speed.

“01010111 01101000 01100001 01110100 01100001 01110010 01100101 01111001 01101111 01110101 01100100 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 01100100 01101001 01100011 01101011 01110000 -”

“Oh my god what the hell is he saying now?”

“No idea, this is above my paygrade.”

“01101111 01110111 01100101 01110010 01110011 01100100 01101001 01100100 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100-”

“Yeah we’re just going to mark this in his chart and move on.”

The nursing aide with the clipboard begins to scribble a few notes onto the paper before she gestures for her coworker to follow her out of the room. The two women leave the room one after the other, but all the while Charlie Nickles has been fixated on the slight shadow near the baseboards.

“01101101 01100101 01110100 01101111 01101011 01101001 01100011 01101011 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01100001 01110011 01110011 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101001 01101110 01111001 01101111 01110101-”

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

How’s it going……

A masked woman walks into the room as her knuckles make contact with the frame of the door. Her green wrestling gloves sparkle and shine as the overhead lighting reflects off the attached sequins.

Charmos? Is this the right room?

“00100111 01110010 01100101 01101110 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100010 01110101 01110100 01100001 01100011-”

The woman in the green, red, and white mask steps out of the room briefly to re-examine the number on the side of the door.

I guess it is. Que curiosa.

“01101111 01110111 01100001 01110010 01100100 01110111 01100001 01101001 01110100”

[u]
12 hours earlier
[/u]

We open with a shot down a narrow hallway. The overhead lights flicker on and off, allowing intermittent viewing of the faded green walls of the hall. The white floors seem to be smeared with a mixture of red and yellow bodily fluids. A few cockroaches running along the baseboards skitter beneath the wall as soft footsteps begin to echo down the hall.

A figure dressed in dark clothing turns a corner and comes into view of the camera. Mop in hand and bucket in tow, the figure soon starts mopping the floors of the grimey hallway. The fading green walls entrapping the figure appear even grimier in contrast to the soon sparkling floors, but the shadowy figure doesn’t seem to pay them any mind. The figure runs their hand across the brim of their hat before placing their mop inside the rolling water bucket and pushing it down the hall. The wheels of the bucket squeal and whine with every forward motion. After a handful of steps the figure lifts the mop up and bangs it against the rim of the bucket several times. The figure then lifts the mop and shakes it around slightly, letting loose water droplets shoot across the walls.

The figure lifts the mop closely to their face, as if they were inhaling it’s pine sol scents. The figure releases a deeply elated sight before returning the mophead to the dirty floors and scrubbing once more.

“Hey, why don’t you come over here and let me get a sniff of that sol’?”

A cracking voice shoots out from one of the hospital rooms adjacent to the hallway. The dark figure grumbles beneath their breath as they briefly glance through the open doorway. The figure looked at the Nickleman for only a second before immediately returning to their gaze to the soiled flooring in the hall.

“Hey, c’mon, bring it over here. They’re not letting me have any of the good stuff in here!”

Charlie Nickles lifts himself up to a sitting position in his hospital bed. He leans forward and places a couple of pillows against his back to prop him up. The Nickleman licks his lips as he looks into the bucket with devious intent.

“Why don’t you turn my light on and pour me a drink?”

“Why don’t you go to hell?!” the shadowy figure barks back with a snarling tone.

“I’ve been there, buddy! The drugs SUCK and the bitches don’t! It ain’t my vibes, bitch.”

The shadowy figure tosses the mop against the wall before barreling headfirst into Charlie’s room with a naruto-esque run. Charlie gasps and leans back, but before he can even begin to defend himself the dark figure grabs Charlie by the collar with one hand. The creature’s other hand immediately begins to grip the top of Charlie’s skull. Charlie closes his eyes and struggles to break free, but without the use of his legs he is easily overpowered and pushed down against the bed.

“Open your eyes….” snarls the shadowy creature. As Charlie brings his eyelids up the scent of sulfur overpowers his nostrils. The burned face of a deeply scarred man stares down at the Nickleman.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyyn9ZXa4lV52R6ufhV4a...Q&usqp=CAU]

The disfigured man brings his right hand down, slashing his titanium claws through Charlie’s hospital gown. Metallic blades pierce Charlie’s flesh and leave trickles of blood running down the side of his body.

“Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck”

“What’s the matter, Charlie? Don’t you remember me? It was only a year ago! You did worse to me only a year ago!”

The figure in the fedora slashes Charlie’s chest again. The Nickleman man begins gurgling blood. That sweet scarlet nectar runs down Charlie’s chin and into his beard as his body convulses and seizes from the loss of juice. The monstrous atrocity grabs Charlie Nickles by the throat before placing his forehead atop Charlie’s.

“DON’T YOU REMEMBER YOUR GOOD FRIEND JEFFY, CHARLIE NICKLES?!”

“JEFFY?!”

“You deserve this, Charlie Nickles! You deserve to die!”

“N-n-not yet!”

“You’re right….”

The burned abomination pushes itself away from Charlie before quickling ripping his hospital gown to shreds. The figure spits a sizzling green syrup onto the Nickleman’s bleeding torso before standing up straight. Charlie’s torn tissue begins to sizzle and burn as it singes together. The bleeding quickly stops, but Charlie continues to writhe in pain atop his hospital bed.

“You will die at Relentless. And then, your soul will be with mine forever! You’ll be with your good friend Jeffy, and we can watch Sarah Lacklan’s Saucy Sextape forevermore! That’s your best fucking work, you know. You’re never going to rise to the top again! You might as well let Dicky Powers put you in the grave!”

“I’m better than ever!”

The creature cackles at the notion.

“I am! I’m better than I was at last year’s Relentless, even if my name isn’t as big on the card! In between now and then I’ve done so much, I’ve won so many titles!”

“That’s not what Dick Powers says. That’s not what anyone says!”

“I don’t give a fuck what anyone says I know the truth because I’ve LIVED it!”

“You may not live it for much longer, ol’ saint Nickles…”

Nickles stared up at the shadowy monstrosity with grave concern on his face.

“I can’t die yet! I’m SO close to the top! I...I can’t let myself die! Not yet!”

“You were closer a year ago than you are today, you fool! You’ve done nothing but backslide in this business ever since you burned me, you son of a bitch! You were nothing but a madman in the lead up to last year’s Relentless, obsessed with your precious little ‘Sarah’....and where is she now? Where is that love of your life? She beat you and left, like a younger and smarter Connie! That was the best chance you’ll ever have at the universal championship and you blew it! And now…..”

The creature grins as it stretches its arms out wide, gesturing towards Charlie’s whole body.

“Look at how far you have fallen.”

Charlie shakes his head from side to side as he pushes his body up to a seated position once again. His nightgown has been completely sliced open, but his chest appears to have healed right up.

“Life is a rollercoaster, Jeffy, you stupidly homicidal sonofabitch! I am on the down now and I was on the down when I lost to that blonde bombshell, but in between these two drops I was riding high, and I know that the tallest peak is coming yet In between those two drops I became the longest reigning Television champion in all of human history! I cemented my legacy as the most decorated heavymetalweight champion ever! I carried Jim Jimson to the top of the tag title scene! I beat Betsy Granger, Bobby Bourbon, Dick Powers, Jim Caedus, Lycana, Doc D’Ville, Alias, Vinnie Lane, Theo Pryce….”

“Nope.”

“I’ve beaten them all where it matters.”

“You’re a fool.”

Charlie Nickles stares straight at the demonic figure as he points a finger at his own skull.

“I’ve beaten them in my mind. Once I get that image of brutalizing them stuck in my mind, on loop, I begin to crave it more and more. I begin to get addicted to it- and you know how addicts are, Jeffy! The same amounts just don’t hit the same after time. I start to crave these images of violence and depravity more and more, I start thinking about nothing BUT the violence. But thoughts, much like thots, lose their potency over time. A quick amount of time. I begin to need something more. I begin to need the real thing, like an addict with nothing but methadone capsule in his pocket. Lately I’ve been thinking a lot of Dick Powers…..but now my friend Jeffy, now I’m starting to think of you.”

Charlie Nickles stares daggers into the eye sockets of the shadowy figure. The creature smirks at the man’s indignance.

“I only wanted you to make my dreams come true, Charlie Nickles. That’s all I wanted when you were pent up in the hospital before last year’s Relentless. I just wanted to hang out and have a good time with my favorite XWF superstar. But you couldn’t let that happen to me….you had to do THIS to my face!”

The figure leans forward as he shows off his burned face for Charlie to see.

“You left me down in that boiler room to burn! You wouldn’t let my dreams come true...but now, our roles are switched.”

“What are you talking about?” Charlie sneers back at the figure. The burned creature tips it’s fedora towards the bedridden Nickleman.

“I’m going to make your dreams come true!”

The burned victim charges at Charlie once more. The creature wraps its claws around Charlie’s throat and begins to squeeze. Charlie brings his hands up to his neck and tries to pry the creature’s digits off of his trachea, but lady luck is never on Charlie’s side. The dark creature whispers into Charlie’s ear as the Nickleman begins to lose consciousness.

“You don’t want to die yet, Charlie? That’s ok. It’s even better if your children can watch you get railroaded by those speeding two-tonne bullets on national television.”

Seven hours later

“It was LEAKY DICKY FUCKING POWERS! And if it wasn’t him, it was someone he hired to come into my room last night and terrorize me!”

“Charles, no one was in your room last night.”

“Someone was in my fuckin’ room last night Doc, I fucking saw him! He attacked me, and I’m pretty god damned sure it was that rascally bastard they call tricky Dick!”

The short and stout doctor sighed softly as he brought his clipboard down near his waist. The doctor rubbed his creased forehead with immense stress, as if he’s had a long day of talking to unruly patients and visitors.

“There was no one in your room last night Charles. We have nurses, janitors, and security guards working every night. Someone would’ve seen something.”

Charlie Nickles leaned forward in his bed. The new hospital gown that he was wearing was clearly a few sizes too small, but he didn’t seem to care. Charlie’s nipples poked through the fabric of his gown as he pointed an accusatory finger in the doctor’s face.

“ARE YOU IN LEAGUE WITH HIM?! Someone had to have seen him! Dick Powers was in here, walking around my room, trying to intimidate me and psyche me out before our big match at Relentless! A win over me would be the biggest win of his fucking career, he’ll do anything he can to get an underhanded advantage! He’s clearly the heel here, but he’s taking the concept of antagonizing the company’s most sympathetic babyface WAY TOO FAR!”

“Charles, you’re suffering from psychotic delusions. The only person walking around in your room last night was you. We’re increasing the frequency and dosages of your medications going forward.”

“HARDY-FUCKING-HAR, Doc! I’m fucking crippled, how the fuck was I walking around my room last night?”

The doctor sighed as he buried his face in his hand.

“This again? Ugh. Why would it even be Dick Powers that was here? You said it was someone with immense burn damage to the face- that’s just not what Dick Powers looks like. And we don’t have any burn victims on the ward right now”

“It’s exactly what Dick’s looked like ever since last week! I burned that bitch, bad!”

“Charlie, you’ve been stuck in the hospital for weeks!”

“Exactly, my burns were that severe and lacerating it has forever disfigured his face!”

“He was on Relentless last night….”

“Pre-taped.”

Charlie Nickles dismisses the objection with the wave of a hand.

“But Charles, the daughter of one of my other patients wrestled on night one of Relentless. She won, in fact, and she had to leave her mother’s side to do it. I know it wasn’t pre-taped. You were the only one walking around last night.”

“You really think I tore up my own hospital gown?”

“Yes, Charles. We saw you do it on the security cameras!”

Charlie waves away the notion with another dismissive hand gesture.

“Deep fakes! It’s easy to deep fake anything these days, I know Dick Powers can do it! If he can fake having a big dick and an impressive wrestling resume, I know he can fake some video footage!”

The short and stout doctor closes his eyes and shakes his head from side to side in exasperation.

“You can’t just blame Dick Powers for everything that goes wrong in your life, especially when it’s a result of your own mental illness.”

“Shut the fuck up, whitecoat! I know what I’m talking about, I was fucking here last night! It was Limpy Dick Cowers, god damn it! Or some sort of fucking demon he summoned from a oujia board, or some shit, but it was definitely his work! He has been telling himself lies all week, and now he’s trying to get lies buried into my mind to keep me off my game!”

The doctor rubs his tired eyes with his balled hands before just blurting out in frustration.

“What damn lies, Charlie? What lies is Dick Powers telling?”

“He said he fucking beat me at Relentless! That’s fucking bullshit and everyone knows it! That team of dumb motherfuckers he drafted coulndn’t beat each other’s meat if they tried, much less my Carnies! My team beat the piss out of his team, and that means I fucking beat him! If the Buccaneers win a game 13-10 and Tom Brady gets sacked four times, Tom Brady is still a fucking winner, baby! I’M A FUCKING WINNER, BABY! I’M THE XWF’S TOM BRADY!”

“I’m done, I’m just done.”

The doctor drops the clipboard to the floor and quickly exits the room. As he leaves the doorway he quickly turns to a nearby nurse and gives her new instructions to follow.

“The patient is as delusional as they’ve ever been. Triple the dosages and double the frequency of his anti-psychotic regiment. Totally take him off of the pain meds, he needs to know that his fucking legs still work.”

“Yes, good doctor!”

“Fucking Sticky Dicky. I’m going to give a whole new meaning to that little nickname of his after I leave him covered in his own gorey slime. He thinks he can terrorize me? He thinks he can haunt me while I try to sleep? NO FUCKING WAY! I’M THE GOD DAMN NICKLEMAN, AND I WON’T FUCKING STAND FOR I- AH FUCKING SHIT YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I MEAN!”

The Charlie shouts to *nobody* as the camera fades to black.

Four Hours Later

It’s all fun and games until Dick watches his severed penis get shoved into the exhaust pipe of a speed racer.

So did you like, want a glass of water or something? You’ve been pressing the emergency button nonstop for three minutes.

I need the world to know.

An incessant beeping noise blares out through the nearby hallways as Charlie relentlessly presses a red button set up along the wall.

Sigh….What did you need the world to know?

The Nickleman can never die- only be reborn. Stronger.

Okay...can you stop pressing the emergency alert?

Charlie Nickles pulls his hand away from the big red button on the side of the wall. The two nursing aides look on in disinterested annoyance as Charlie Nickles begins to rant and rave.

“Dick Powers has to die. That’s the only way I can show the world I can stand on my own two fee-FUCK! You know what I fucking mean anyways, god damn it! Dick Powers fucking did this to me!”

Charlie gestures towards his limp legs.

“The world has been laughing at me. Mocking me. Treating me like a joke. This has been the story of my fucking life. No one ever believes I can accomplish anything….until I accomplish it. And then, as soon as they can, the cliques and tricks start to pile dirt and dust upon my achievements. Dick fucking Powers is the final straw….and perfect fucking mouthpiece for all those limpwristed pussies that do nothing but mock my work. When I pull that twisted tongue out of his dirty mouth I’ll know I’m making good progress on silencing all the haters and critics.

He’s a comedian, a jokey kind of a guy. A clown, but the kind of clown people like. The kind of clown people actually want to see, not the kind of clown that comes breaking through their door with a bloody hatchet and a quick make-up job. He’s the kind of guy that represents everything I fucking hate about the XWF:

He’s not a fucking wrestler. He’s just a character that does jokes. He’s not a fucking wrestler. He just demeans and diminshes our entire fucking sport. He’s great on the mic and abyssmal in the ring, so no fucking wonder he’s reduced to flexing about payperview matches he lost. He’s not a wrestler- he’s just given title shot after title shot that he blows like an early load. What a fucking gimp.

His earhole will make a great pussy for my tire iron.”

“What are you talking about?

“My tire iron!”

Charlie pulls out the heavymetalweight championship belt from beneath his hospital gown before lifting it up in the air for the nurses to see.

“Let’s just mark this in the chart….”

“Yeah let’s do that…..”

The two nurses turn and flee the room as Charlie holds the heavymetalweight championship belt high above his wheelchair.

“I won’t ever let him kill me, babygirl. If I do, Uncle Jimson will be watching over you….and we don’t want that.”

Charlie smiled up at the outdated relic of a belt before holding it against his chest like it was a baby. Charlie started to rock the championship belt back and forth as he sung an odd tune to his baby belt as he softly pinned it to his chest...

“01101001 01101110 01100111 01101001 01101110 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110011 01101000 01100001 01100100 01101111 01110111 01110011 01111001 01101111 01110101 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 01101001 01100001 01101101 01100111 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 01110100 01101111 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01100101 01111001 01100101 01110011 01101111 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110100 01100001 01110100 01110010 01100101 01101100 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100010 01110101 01110100 01110111 01101000 01111001 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 01111001 01101111 01110101 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101111 01110101 01110100 01100001 01101110 01100100 01100111 01100101 01110100 01101001 01110100 01101110 01101111 01110111 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110011 01101001 01110011 01110011 01111001 01100111 01100001 01111001 01100010 01101111 01111001 00101110!”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Dolly Waters (09-26-2021), Latina Submission Machina (09-26-2021), Marf (09-26-2021), Theo Pryce (09-26-2021)