Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Own Relentless "Hype"....
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-25-2021, 09:29 AM

It opens up to a news cast at the field where Relentless is taking place tonight, where we see JB at the pitcher line, throwing a clean fastball towards the catcher in the bright afternoon. We see him throwing different types of throws to the white sox catcher in rapid succession, then we see a news lady who looked like Alicia Fox coming up to him as he was on the sidelines to interview him.

"Hello John, I am Tiffany from Chicago news four, and I my team had reported that you are throwing fastballs with the white sox team. How do you feel about being here this afternoon?"

"Hey, I came outchea on my volition and boredom... well mostly, for some publicisty stunt that won't gain traction on twitter. To be honesty Tiffany, I just wanted to be here before the show."

"Speaking of a show, Relentless Night Two is coming soon, and I know that you are apart of it, how do you feel about being on the biggest event of Chiago history?"

"Well as you can tell, i'm kinda modest and indifferent on it... I think that first I was all hyped up for it, but now... i'm kinda in a position of just being like "Ok, we on yet?" as the time keeps on ticking... I mean, I know these fans are hyped as f*** to be here to witness history... but meh.."

"Well John, I want to know something..."

"Like what Tiffany?"

"How do you feel about taking on the most popular wrestler in XWF? You know, Atara Themis... for a shot at the contendership for X-Treme title in an anything goes match."

"I already know where it's heading too... I beat her up silly... I get bloodied...she might get some scars on her skin... I set up shop, then she'll bail out... then before you know it, i'll be the one walking out of the field with nothing to show for it. To put it in laymen terms, she'll get hers before I... so that's why i'm in the f*** it mode... maybe once the event starts I might care, but for now... there's a better chance of me getting into a drive by then getting a fly by shot of winning."

"Well John that's intrest--"

Then Southpaw mascot comes into root for JB, then he gives him his fat gold chain to wear as he shook JB's hand; then he starts flexing on camera as JB started laughing as Tiffany laughed too. Then he does this with Tiffany as he talks to the camera.

"I know this will not air anywhere on the news, but I will say that...even if you folks don't like watching wrestling at home, or think it's beneath y'all's feet... still come out here to witness me deflowering Atara or her neutering me. Either way it goes, this isn't for me... it's for all y'all who are sick and tired of seeing them privileged fucks get their way. Come see me destroy this personified Paris Hilton in real time, even if you follow the CPT time and show up just to see this match and leave to go elsewhere.

To those fans that already know she's gonna advance...including Davey Meltzer and the likes... F*** Y'all, B****...better yet, just cancel my ass right now.

To those that are real, raw, and too much in the trap to support her and been fucking with me since Day One... this match is for you to watch, and to witness how much brutal shit I can dish out with out the cops arresting me.

See you motherfuckers in Relentless Two."

Then JB fucks off with Southpaw mascot to the dugout, as the scene fades to the Relentless logo.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-25-2021), Atara Raven (09-25-2021)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

09-25-2021, 11:30 PM

[Image: key-and-peele-boxing.gif]

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Atara Raven's post:
JimCaedus (09-26-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-25-2021)