Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 RP Board 2021
A Mere Slice
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-18-2021, 10:11 PM

It's been quite a while since the last XWF pay per view. Even though XWF's regular shows are very high quality, it's nothing like the pay-per-view. It's a different aura in the air for everyone to prove themselves at this stage. XWF's Relentless is a three-day event, each day getting more stacked than the last. It's nothing like being on Day 3, the same card that the Universal Championship will be defended. Yet, Talia finds herself on that same card with a huge opportunity presented to her.

Talia Areano is seen in a low-cut top, form-fitting jeans, and white sneakers as the camera pan open. She sits in a chair, and lights surround her; Talia gives a smile that lights up the scene even more. She slowly parts her full lips.

"Hola amigos all over the global!"

Talia waves at the camera.

"A lot of you know by the now that XWF's latest pay per view Relentless is fastly approaching the intensity is only going to get high from here. It's been a long time since I have been a part of the pay per views, but I truly missed it and have been waiting for this chance to come around, and we are finally here."

Talia crosses her arms against her chest.

"Since returning to XWF, I made it clear to everyone that I wasn't going anywhere this time around, and I was here to stay for the long run. No matter if I were winning or losing, I would tough it out until I finally make it to the result, and that is becoming a foundation of the company."

She moves her finger as going through an imagery checklist.

"Many would question the competitors I have faced since returning to XWF that I prepared me for my return to pay per view. But I would be the one to tell you I looked forward to this bout. No matter how big or small they are in other people's eyes. All that matters is I was able to be involved in them and show the fans what I can do in that ring that many have forgotten or haven't had the chance to see me, the ones that have been waiting for to compete in high-profile matches which I will be a Relentless."

Talia gives the nod.

"Everyone that is a part of all the shows will be looking to pick up a win in their respected matches. Titles will be on the line, and grudges will end by the passing of this event. But, who knows, they could end up extending past this event. My match will put me in position for a future title shot, which I have been waiting for since coming back to XWF."

Talia rubs her hands together, feeling the excitement throughout her body.

"A chance at getting a shot at the Hart Championship, which long-standing history in XWF had been considered by most as the workhorse championship. Many that capture the Hart championship ends up becoming Universal Championship were down the line, and the ones that don't simply didn't have what it takes to achieve that level. Pressure couldn't be anymore higher than it is at the moment."

Talia's chin raises, her eyes closed, picturing the thoughts in her head. Then, her eyes slowly open as she goes back to her usual stance.

"I will be going one-on-one with Marf. A former TV Champion who is looking to gain a shot at the Hart Championship just like me. Here we could have a good match to determine who will go at the Hart Championship, but thanks to you, I avoid any misunderstanding approaching this match, which helps out a great deal."

Talia feels slightly hurt, but she quickly gets over it.

"You are the type that doesn't respect the people you are in the ring with by your actions. I'm not the type of person to stand for it because, after our bout, you will taste my name in your mouth for a long time. Because you will mention it every time after I defeat you and move up in the title picture, as it seems you don't take me as a threat in our match. It proves how short-sided you are. Because anybody can lose at any given night, Marf. So while you claim someone is not on your level, all our opponent has to go is get your shoulders on the mat for a three-count, and your face with end up as a meme by the end of the night. That is what the future holds for you, Marf, the priceless look on your face after I am the one having my hand raised at the end of the night."

Talia tries to keep herself from laughing.

"Can't you picture it now, Marf, your face floating around the internet for everyone to see. Then, who knows, Atty might use your mug to display the confusing things she sees on Twitter. I've come and gone too many times in XWF. I am at a point now that I am going to stick with XWF for the long road, which is the way I am going to show up for our match at Relentless."

Talia shakes her head.

"Most people I have faced in this business; nobody has taken seriously. But that always proves to be their downfall in the end. I have made a habit of proven people wrong and showing their weakness for the world to see, and I will do that with you, Marf. I will show that even though you consider yourself a badass for attacking people, your actions on Anarchy are when you are face-to-face with someone. You are not what you claim to be."

She rolls her head as she shakes her head even more.

"I know you are a trouble fellow Marf, I know you are an angry person, and you will try to use that anger in our match. But I am ready for what you bring to this fight. Trust and believe I hear your warning loud and clear. This will be a war, and I am looking forward. Because I will be matching energies in this match, if I want to survive this match, I will have to deal damage to you. I have face men that have gone on to become Hall of Famers in XWF; I have survived getting stabbed, predators have surrounded me since coming back to XWF."

A light begins to fire up in Talia's eyes.

"My road to redemption is just beginning, Marf, and it will start with me kicking your ass from post to post, so get ready, Marf, because I will take you paradise, I will allow you to taste bliss you will see heaven, Marf. But it will only be a mere slice after I am done."

Talia blows a kiss to the camera as she waves; the scene fades to black.

[Image: fdfUSnQ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Talia Areano's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-20-2021), JimCaedus (09-19-2021), Theo Pryce (09-21-2021)