Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2021
Lifeblood
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-18-2021, 06:26 PM

[bWo][/bWo]

[Image: LIKz78el.jpg]

~ During the time Oswald was talking to Phantom Panzer ~

The interdimensional camera began to record as it floated through a large cathedral, following the sounds of chanting, of people saying... something. Kat, phitus. Closer and closer the camera got, the louder the words were said, but the second the camera got there, darkness began to spill out into the room, filled with that otherworldly smoke looking ink cloud and out of that cloud, was Oswald's godly form, but it also looked... different. As if Oswald wasn't in the shell. As if it had taken on a form of its own without using the musculature of Oswald, making it look somewhat thinner, but still imposing.

"Why do you summon me?"

One of the hooded men stepped out and spoke out

"Because, my Lord, we seek your freedom from the bondage of your mortal shell. We want to separate you two. Bring you into this world without needing Oswald. Keeping your strength."

The God looked at the cloaked people around it, listening to the man's words, thinking over what he was saying as another stepped up,

"If there is any way, my Lord, please, we would willingly give ourselves to you to bring forth a shell of your own design, rather than leeching onto someone not tailored made for you."

The God looked at this robed creature, pulling the hood off the robe, revealing that the person was none other than Oswald's own wife, Alysia!

"Why would you do this behind your betrothed's back? What do you hope to gain, Alysia?"

She sighed, placing a hand over her abdomen

"Because of you, I was given what I wanted, needed, for my health. For my mental health. So I could look at the mirror and see myself as complete. Your powers allowed Oswald to make me feel whole. Without you, I wouldn't be able to carry a child. Without you, Fuzen would still be our adopted daughter, but your powers made her into our own flesh and blood. As if we had her together.

I love my husband, my daughter, but you are why this is all this happened. You helped me become whole.

Let me help you do the same."

The Deity smiled, seeing his plan begin, starting on its way to being a snowball that will ultimately end all life in the universe. It nodded Alysia, placing its left hand over where her womb is, as energy flowed into her. The camera phased through her body, showing muscle, fat, blood vessels, and soon it entered her, it revealed that the darkness is creeping into her flesh and penetrating deep into her. It looks at Alysia, still having that creepy smile on its face

"Seems like Oswald had created life within you already."

It chuckled deeply as she gasped in surprise and the camera revealed the very tiny embryo.

"Let's change that."

Soon the small thing within her womb was penetrated by the tendrils of darkness, emplacing its own genetic coding into the growing child. Soon, the darkness receeded and the God looked towards the heavens,

"Oswald is waking up."

It grabbed Alysia and teleported her back to her home, in bed with Oswald, as she tore the cloak off under the blankets, facing away from Oswald, as tears slowly flowed down her face, knowing that she willingly sacrificed her actual first born to a God that was hellbent on destroying everything.

Her days were numbered, as was all life. Her tears were a mix of happiness and sadness. Happy because she got to live her truth. Sad, since she had placed a time limit on herself and the rest of life in the multi-verses.

The end of all life was going to come from bringing one forth.

"Latina Submission Machina. Another day, another belt, huh?

You are following in my footsteps. In the footsteps of Them No Good Bastards. Becoming quite the belt collector.

You will NEVER hold this belt while it sits around my fucking waist. Your collection stops at the BDC. You won't be so lucky when you challenge for my Anarchy title. It is mine, and it shall REMAIN mine.

When I told the XWF on that night that the era of the God Champion is here, I wasn't fucking joking. Anarchy is going to be under my reign for as long as I goddamn breathe! I will hold onto this belt for two goddamn years if I wanted.

This. Is. My. Title."

He sneers as he yells with a bit of growl coming with the following words

"I worked too fucking hard for this! I have bled and sweat for this damn title! I was willing to DESTROY even Fury! Imagine what I will do to you!

So long as I am the fucking champion, I will constantly bring in the ratings. I will constantly give the world what they want: a fighting champion who DOMINATES his opponents.

This match? It's going to show that you are nothing more than a flash in the pan. You are that burst of hot oil when cold water drips into it. It hurts because of how unexpected the pop is, but once the surprise factor is gone, all that's left is a tiny burn that fades in seconds.

All you are meant to be, is just another footnote under my title reign.

It started with Centurion, and this reign isn't stopping with you.

After what I've seen of your reign thus far with the BDC, I won't even call it by its full name anymore. You have made it WORTHLESS! At Relentless, you will see brutality on a level from me, that you've never seen before. I will not allow you to devalue the Anarchy championship too.

You will plead for death.

You will beg for mercy.

You will find none.

I want to DELETE you, for ever THINKING you were good enough to beat me for this belt.

You were born, just to lose to me."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-21-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-18-2021), Dolly Waters (09-18-2021), JimCaedus (09-18-2021), Latina Submission Machina (09-21-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-20-2021), Theo Pryce (09-21-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-18-2021), Vita Frickin Valenteen (09-18-2021)