Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2021
Hey Freddy...
Billy B. Blankenship Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-18-2021, 05:44 AM

” Hello again to all my Cult of Blankenship followers listening to another episode of Billy’s Drive-Thru on the interwebs. I got a bone to pick with Xtreme Wrestling Federation as we are heading into the biggest weekend of the year for the company; yes, I am talking about Relentless taking place in Chicago, Illinois. My bone has nothing to do with the three days event themselves but more so to do with having to waste my time dealing with this stupid Freddy Fabulous twat that hangs around like a case of crabs caught on a Las Vegas weekend.

Cult followers, when will this jizz stain just leave me the hell alone?

Ever since I brought the Can-Jap Connection into the land of garbage wrestling this prick shows up and has gotten a man-crush on me! I mean seriously this fucker is everywhere I turn all because he is deluded enough to think that Mustang, Steel, and whoever the fuck runs around with him are some sort of major players within not only Professional Wrestling but the XWF as well. Well, I don’t give a french-fried titty fuck what you think, Freddy, because I am here to inject a little truth into your veins. Here comes this little cunt weeks after my boys beat the piss out of him to attack me like he is important? Not only does he attack me he challenges me to this Tuxedo Match that you’re all going to be blessed with on Night One of Relentless; now let’s call a spade a spade here, who the fuck wants to see me in a goddamn wrestling ring? NO-FUCKING-BODY!

Why are we wasting Pay-Per-View time when it should go to the boys in the locker room that do this for a goddamn living? Is this your way of trying to establish that you have a pair of balls between your legs instead of the cooter that’s actually there? If you were any kind of man you wouldn’t go on national television making EXCUSES for two other grown men that got the shit kicked out of them two freaking months ago! This isn’t anything more than a waste of damn time much like Night Two when my boys are going to rinse and repeat what they did to them at War Games.

Where is the competition in the land of Xtreme?

How many more of these no-name pricks do we have to mow over to get into contention for what we’ve come to this shithole for… The XWF World Tag Team Championship!

Cult followers I am going to apologize in advance for the display that you are going to see come September 24th live on Pay-Per-View at Soldier Field in Chicago because one way or the other you’re going to see a lot of fat and blubber as we step into that time machine and head back to the nineteen-eighties because that’s where this match concept died! But Freddy Fabulous seems to think that THIS is what you want to see; fine, I’ll play ball because the means justify the ends. I granted your request so you would grant mine by putting your rejects back in the ring so that we can kick the shit out of all of you throughout a weekend which will allow us to move the fuck on while you fall back into the shadows in which you have come.

Freddy, the only fan you’ve got is your dad, and that’s because he’s so drunk all the time he can’t remember who the fuck you are, kid!

Unfortunately, I am going to lower myself to your standards and rip off that Tuxedo and expose your fat ass for the nothing happening piece of shit you are. The best thing about this entire waste of my time doesn’t rest with smacking this turd-puppet around with my tennis racket, it comes when I rip that stupid tuxedo off his body and then move on to Night Two where the Can-Jap Connection; a true TAG TEAM that doesn’t bitch or moan when things don’t go their way, doesn’t create a bunch of drama like a couple of primadonnas, shows up on Saturday Night to put the final nail in the coffin of garbage wrestlings runner up to them no good bastards. Freddy, the next time you want a piece of me be a man about it and fight me because this throwback shit is better suited for OCW.

Speaking of OCW- has anyone else been paying attention to the shit-show they got running over there? I didn’t think it was physically possible for another company to have less going on when it comes to Tag Team Wrestling until I was introduced to this catastrophe that calls itself a wrestling promotion. Oh god. Somebody give me a gun so I can shoot myself in the head as another cross-promotional war seems to be brewing. Yeah, that’s original. Hey Freddy, pack up your act and take your ass over there, it might have a better shot at getting over you fat fuck! That’s all the time I have today, as always…

Thank You.

Fuck You.

Bye.

[Image: 7bigBzI.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Billy B. Blankenship's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-18-2021), ALIAS (09-18-2021), Dolly Waters (09-18-2021), Theo Pryce (09-21-2021)