Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Bedazzling Oswald's Crown Jewels
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

09-15-2021, 10:58 PM

[bwo][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPP2ThszBpSzc-RFN82mL...w&usqp=CAU][/bwo]

LSM stepped through the opulent door and onto porcelain flooring. A lens flare appeared on the camera as the belt around her waist began to sparkle in the room’s lighting.

[bwo][Image: jewelry_1_.jpg][/bwo]

LSM couldn’t hide her wide eyes as she strolled past the luxury displays, each holding just one or two pieces of ridiculously priced jewelry. LSM paused to look at one case in particular. She closely inspected the triage of burmese ruby, zambian emerald, and white jade sitting inside the case. LSM unclipped her belt and held it up next to jewels.

“Barriga llena, corazón contento.”

LSM laid her belt on the display case with pride.

“I’ve come so far since my debut! It seems like every week I smash through a new glass ceiling. Looks like I can climb the Anarchy ranks faster than I can get service here….’

LSM turns around as she looks for assistance. She sighs softly.

“It’s like I don’t exist. This must be what Tommy Wish feels like. Boy oh boy am I glad that I’m not him! At least Tommy can still work up the courage to attend his mercy bookings. Showing up is half the battle, but I guess the folks here never got the memo...”

“¡Lo siento! ¡Lo siento! Uno momento.”

An elderly latino with sun beaten skin, yellow teeth, and an ill-fitting business suit comes lumbering through an interior doorway.

“Oh, it’s ok! I didn’t mean to offend. I’m just practicing my sick digs!”

“Sick digs?” the old man asks as he skitters forward.

“¡Sí! Sick digs! That’s what Vinnie Lane calls them, anyways. Vinnie said that sick digs, pyrotechnics, preparation, and sequins are what it takes to make it big in the XWF!”

The jeweler can’t help but stare at the glistening belt as he nears LSM.

“It looks like you’ve already made it big. That’s quite the jewel you have there!”

“Gracias. I’m very proud of it. It took almost everything I had to win it!”

“Oh, I love a good story.”

“Oh the people always love a good story! I took this belt off a real hombre grande, a real life giant. I took it from him with sangre, sudor and plenty of his tears! This belt was crafted specially for him: it was his billion dollar toy, his special plaything. He hasn’t been the same since it started hanging around my waist. He wants another piece of me, and the fans are dying to see our rematch. Our feud has been one of the biggest draws leading up to Relentless!”

“If I let something this magnificent slip through my grip, I don’t think I’d be the same either.”

“He has been fuming ever since. A G-T versus L-S-M rematch at Relentless is what we need to settle this feud! Although I think such a rematch will only cause this rivalry to elevate to the next level. I mean, just think about it: how mad will he be when I take his OTHER championship?!”

“He has another? Is it this glorious?”

“It doesn’t look as shiny, but it’s exactly the kind of stepping stone I need to really launch my career into stardom!”

“I can't wait to watch that rematch!”

“Well, there’s one small problem. In order to get this amazing match-up at the pay per view, I have to take care of business and win a 5 luchador gauntlet match!”

The old man wiped a few beads of sweat off of his wrinkled head.

“Ay Dios Mio….how do you plan to do that?”

“I have an edge that will trounce all of them.”

“What is it?”

“I’m the most motivated. I know it sounds cliche, but it’s true! None of them have the drive to face Oswald like I do. None of them need that title shot to prove themselves like I do. A good entry number would make my job easier, but if I stay on my A-game I’m sure to come out on top no matter when my name is called.

It helps that I’m the best luchador in the match, too.

Miss Fury will always be better on the mic than in the ring. Her style of mudslinging can’t stop my double-leg takedowns. I already took down the only real singles champion in her faction, there’s nothing she could do to fare better than him. The damage I did to Oswald will feel like double to Miss Fury because she is only half his size!

And Ruby? She’s a great luchadora, unlike Miss Fury- I can’t take that away from her. But Ruby’s style of wrestling just won’t cut it against my technical prowess! All of Ruby’s offense relies on running around the ring, jumping off the turnbuckle, and swinging around the ropes. I am a skilled mat technician. I will take her down and keep her down with a variety of judo trips, mounted holds, and side control maneuvers. Ruby may be a superhero but she doesn’t have superhuman strength, and I haven’t seen her do any jiu jitsu in...well...ever! Ruby won’t even have the chance to do any of her big moves because when I zero in on her I’ll keep her grounded.

And Caedus?”

LSM rubs a subtle bruise on her head.

“Let’s just say I’ve had a firsthand look at his game plan. If he’s anything like his younger, more athletic, and more talented brother I know exactly what to expect. He can pretend I’m not Mexicana, but he can’t pretend to be as duro o estimado as Jim. When I lock in my submissions on the caca Caedus he won’t be slithering his way out.

Camarón que se duerme se lo lleva la corriente. I won’t be caught off guard again.”

“I can’t wait to see that new belt. But.....what were you hoping to do with this gem?”

“Oh, I had some ideas….”

The camera fades to black as LSM begins to talk to the jeweler about all the alterations she wants to make to her championship belt.

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Latina Submission Machina's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-16-2021), Dolly Waters (09-16-2021), Drew Archyle (09-16-2021), JimCaedus (09-16-2021), Miss Fury (09-16-2021), Mr. Oz (09-16-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Latina Submission Machina's post!
Mr. Oz (09-16-2021)