Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPLASH!
BIG PREESH Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2021, 12:55 PM

A public pool is bustling even though it's late in the swimming season. A bunch of kids are splashing one another in the shallow end when the most FABULOUS and most HUMONGOUS tag team in the XWF, Big Preesh - the man who is TEN TIMES your man - and Big Mad Ivan, the Fly Guy with High BMI.

Preesh is wearing a shirt, because that's what big men and PIMPS do at the pool. He's also wearing water wings shaped like rubber duckies because he's not a strong swimmer.

Preesh takes a gander at a mid-30s suburban soccer mom type as she walks past him in her one piece, not giving him a second glance.

"Ay yo, BMI! You seen all these MILF honeys here with they kids? You think these MILF honeys got any MILF money? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, gimma some skin!"

Preesh erupts in raucous laughter at his own joke, holding up a hand for BMI to slap. His partner does so, of course, because they are tight like Butch and Sundance.

"I'm sure a few of them have made good money divorcing rich men, Preesh."

"DASS real good, B. Real real good. You know the only thing I like better than some sweet ass is some cold card cash. Then I can buy me a BENZO and get me some HEADZO while I roll down the highway on CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUISE control... and then on Anarchy? I'mma put Elijah Martin on BRUISE control, you feel that BRUTHAAA?"

Preesh holds out a fist and receives daps from BMI.

"Always solid on the mic, Preeshy."

"That's right. These otha sucka MCs out here don't hold a candle to YA BOY the notorious B.I.G. Preesh! AYYYY there goes Elijah Martin's sister right there in the pool. Lemme show my skillios!"

Preesh takes a running leap into the deep end of the pool. A tidal wave rolls across the water and sends the children out of the water. The woman Preesh was eyeballingis now soaking wet from head to toe, due to the big splash from Big Preesh.

"AYYYY whassup, girl? You gonna be my TSUNAMI MAMI?"

Preesh's lips start to turn blue due to a medical condition he has that makes him particularly susceptible to cold water. He shivers as the woman gawks at him.

"Please leave me alone. My husband is a cop."

Preesh leaves the water... because he WANTS to, not because he HAS to.

"Yo BMI that scraggly ass HOE ain't shit anyways. She a ugly trick. Lookin' like a swamp witch ass bitch. Dass how I know she's Elijah Martin's mama. Got them loose lips sinkin' ship the way they be stickin' out under the water. Shoula gave them dangly thanglies a little tickle an' sent her home dreaming of BIG PREESH ya feel meh?"

Another dap. It's a great day to be Big Preesh. That chick was into him, you all saw it.

"Peace out bitches! Let's go, BMI, I'm freezing... can we get some KFC? Need some extra crispy up in this BIOTCH."

Fabmongous head off away from the public pool to go get a bucket.

[Image: MTDOs0R.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like BIG PREESH's post:
(09-15-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-15-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-15-2021), Drew Archyle (09-16-2021), Miss Fury (09-16-2021), Mr. Oz (09-15-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-15-2021)