Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Latina Submission Machina...
Oliver Main Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-08-2021, 07:58 AM

I just want you to know that I have formally issued you a challenge for Relentless for that Billion Dollar Championship DUDE! Not only will I end you but I will hand-deliver that Billion Dollar Title back to its rightful owner, Big Money Ozzy! WHATCHA GUNNA DO WHEN TERRY BORDEN KICKS YOU IN THE CUNT SO HARD THAT IT DESTROYS YOU! GRRRRRRR!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Oliver Main's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-08-2021), Mr. Oz (09-08-2021)
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

09-08-2021, 02:15 PM

I think I might already be booked to take Oswaldo's other belt, amigo!

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-08-2021, 02:28 PM

(09-08-2021, 02:15 PM)Latina Submission Machina Said: I think I might already be booked to take Oswaldo's other belt, amigo!

"My name is Oswald. Not 'Oswaldo'. And my lawyers are preparing our case for your attempt at changing the rules set forth by me, in the case of the Billion Dollar Championship."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

09-08-2021, 02:36 PM

(09-08-2021, 02:28 PM)Money Oswald Said:
(09-08-2021, 02:15 PM)Latina Submission Machina Said: I think I might already be booked to take Oswaldo's other belt, amigo!

"My name is Oswald. Not 'Oswaldo'. And my lawyers are preparing our case for your attempt at changing the rules set forth by me, in the case of the Billion Dollar Championship."

You lose to me in the ring.

What makes you think it will be different in corte?

3x Freestyle Champion

2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-08-2021, 06:06 PM

(09-08-2021, 02:36 PM)Latina Submission Machina Said:
(09-08-2021, 02:28 PM)Money Oswald Said:

"Because I have an army of lawyers, paid hundreds of thousands of dollars and on retainer. You don't know the same loopholes my lawyers do. You will lose a litigious battle."

Hate Post Like Post
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

09-08-2021, 06:45 PM

(09-08-2021, 06:06 PM)Money Oswald Said:
(09-08-2021, 02:36 PM)Latina Submission Machina Said:
(09-08-2021, 02:28 PM)Money Oswald Said: "My name is Oswald. Not 'Oswaldo'. And my lawyers are preparing our case for your attempt at changing the rules set forth by me, in the case of the Billion Dollar Championship."

"Because I have an army of lawyers, paid hundreds of thousands of dollars and on retainer. You don't know the same loopholes my lawyers do. You will lose a litigious battle."

So you're saying the reason you can win in corte is because other, stronger, better men will do the job of beating me for you? Ay Dios Mio.....

3x Freestyle Champion

2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-08-2021, 06:54 PM

(09-08-2021, 06:45 PM)Latina Submission Machina Said:
(09-08-2021, 06:06 PM)Money Oswald Said:
(09-08-2021, 02:36 PM)Latina Submission Machina Said: You lose to me in the ring.

So you're saying the reason you can win in corte is because other, stronger, better men will do the job of beating me for you? Ay Dios Mio.....

"You're an idiot. Everyone should know their strengths and weaknesses. I don't know the law as well as an Ivy League trained lawyer. You would do well to know your weaknesses. Yours? It will be in the court of law. The difference between us? I have the money to stomp you into the ground."

Hate Post Like Post
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

09-08-2021, 08:37 PM

Oswaldo, Oswaldo, Oswaldo......eat a snickers! You're not you when you're hambriento. Even if I lose to you in corte, I will just meet you in the ring and win it back.

Please keep that Anarchy title nice and shiny for your favorite luchadora!

3x Freestyle Champion

2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-08-2021, 09:30 PM

"If you win your number one contendership.

Edward is a non-issue to me. You will be as well, when you realize the folly of your attempt at taking the Anarchy Championship.

I happen to have a tradition of beating those who are undefeated at Anarchy."

Hate Post Like Post
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

09-08-2021, 09:32 PM

(09-08-2021, 09:30 PM)Money Oswald Said: "If you win your number one contendership.

Edward is a non-issue to me. You will be as well, when you realize the folly of your attempt at taking the Anarchy Championship.

I happen to have a tradition of beating those who are undefeated at Anarchy."

Wow, that's neat! I can respect that, for I too have a tradition. A tradition of taking away Oswaldo's belts!

LSM pretends to play guitar on the Billion Dollar Championship, picking along the center plate as if it had strings.

3x Freestyle Champion

2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jack Inthebox

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-09-2021, 07:19 AM

I've represented myself in court on my numerous run ins with the law, and wouldn't mind helping with your case Senora Machina. After we bankrupt this rich asshole, we can swing by your hacienda for margaritas and menudo.

Dando y dando, pajarito volando ;-)
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-09-2021, 07:45 AM

Suddenly, a Canon InkJet 4-in-1 WorkStation, which has always been in the room where this conversation was taking place, starts to whir and click with the sound of printing...

After a lot of hubbub and one refill of toner, a single sheet of paper rests atop the station, reading as follows...

Quote:
From the Desk of "The Music Man" Christopher K. Clinton, Esq.

Upon referral from a close friend, I have opted to take on Ms. Robyn Gonzalez, hereafter referred to as “Latina Submission Machina” or “LSM”, as a client, pro-bono.

If Big Money Oswald's overpaid Ivy League lawyers insist on taking this to court in a frivolous lawsuit, I shall be obliged to make them look like the inexperienced fools that they are.

In an attempt to avoid that awkwardness, and to allow Big Money Oswald to continue to believe his Big Money is being spent on quality legal representation, I shall make my case below: That case being that Latina Submission Machina has NOT violated or altered the BDC rules in a way that alters the spirit of the documented rules or the championship belt.

Firstly, we recognize the six, and only six, clauses of the original BDC rules and compare them to LSM's new rules.

Clause 1 originally states that not defending the BDC championship a sufficient number of times in a calendar year will surrender the championship. Oswald declared these rules on his last week as Champion, and thus would be the last champion. LSM would prefer that the next titleholder on title vacancy be drawn out of a sombrero. While this change is… atypical, if one of the names in the hat is Big Money Oswald’s, then this change does not NECESSARILY violate the original rules as Big Money Oswald may still retain possession of his championship. THUS, until acted upon IF and ONLY IF LSM vacates the championship, this does not violate the spirit of the original rules.

Clause 2 originally states that the champion may choose any stipulation for their title defenses. LSM has opted that every title defense will be a submission match, which falls under the umbrella of ‘any stipulation’. Thus, under no argument, would Clause 2 have been altered in a way that violates the original rules.

Clauses 3 through 5… Jeez… Okay… Hold on.

Sifting through my records...

Yes, here it is. Citing the Supreme Court case Elonis v. United States, a written declaration or public speech made is not legally actionable until it is acted upon and a “threat” to the existing Billion Dollar Championship Rules by implementing a rule change is not sufficient for legal action but instead requires “proof of subjective intent”. In short, if I declare myself at war with Norway, until I start sending troops or writing emails to private military companies… Until there is PROOF of SUBJECTIVE INTENT that I intend to wage war with Norway, my declaration is insufficient to incur legal action. Similarly, while LSM’s rule changes may alter the original rules, UNTIL she actually schedules a meeting with a terminally-ill child or obtains an auction listing to sell the belt… Big Money Oswald’s legal team lacks the PROOF of SUBJECTIVE INTENT necessary, at this juncture, to pursue legal action. And until LSM violates the original rules with PROOF of SUBJECTIVE INTENT, she cannot be stripped of the belt, seeing as there is no Seventh Rule stating that you cannot say you're changing the Billion Dollar Championship rules, lest ye forfeit aforementioned championship. In short, Saying you MAY break the rules at some point is insufficient to punish you for breaking the rules. This is United States Law, not the movie Minority Report.

Which brings me to clause 6… Which only requires a rematch against the former champion via ladder match. LSM’s new clause 6 does not circumvent or alter the rules, only provide an addendum clause to her title defense’s stipulations WHICH SHE IS PERMITTED TO DO in Clause 2 of Big Money Oswald’s original six rules, which state the champion may set any stipulation for her title defenses. The original Clause 6 states the defense must be a ladder match, but does NOT state the only stipulation is that it must be a ladder match, NOR does it state that the reigning champion cannot add additional stipulations to the rematch, as LSM has done. It is only written that the champion has "no authority" which is linguistically murky and open to interpretation, which LSM has interpreted to mean she may still adhere to Clause 2 while adhering to Clause 6.

You’ll find the above defense is watertight and it logically follows that LSM is CURRENTLY adhering to the spirit of the original rules document. If Big Money Oswald and his Big Money lawyers are still interested in pursuing this matter, we will see you in court
(OOC: the 24/7 Interactions board) under the supervision of an impartial judge (OOC: A poll).

Sincerely,
Christopher K. Clinton, Esq.
Dictated But Not Read
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mark Flynn's post:
Dolly Waters (09-09-2021), Latina Submission Machina (09-09-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mark Flynn's post!
Mr. Oz (09-09-2021)
Oliver Main Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-09-2021, 08:37 AM

It's cute that you think you have a choice."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oliver Main's post:
Mr. Oz (09-09-2021)
Jack Inthebox

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-09-2021, 08:42 AM

Jack steals the printout for himself and death valley drivers the printer out of a window.

"I've prepared our opening argument, Senora Machina."
[-] The following 4 users Like Jack Inthebox's post:
Dolly Waters (09-09-2021), Latina Submission Machina (09-09-2021), Mark Flynn (09-09-2021), Theo Pryce (09-09-2021)