Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Enough Jack
Rampage Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-10-2021, 01:56 PM

Rampage had a microphone standing in the middle of the ring. The fans were not pleased with the champion making an appearance as he waves to the crowd. This only pissed them off more as he brings the microphone to his lips.

I really appreciate the love you show me every week. It really gives me purpose knowing I piss you off carrying around such a prestigious title. I am sure every single person here is looking forward to me losing it to Jack Inabox later tonight but THAT is not happening. First of all the man really needs to be checked mentally after suggesting I be lured into the restroom using chili. Look dude I get it you LOVE me. You WANT to be me. You NEED to make a name for yourself here but do not do it on my time. If you want to impress me don't show up. It will be the best decision you've made because clearly being a homeless piece of shit is not working out well for you. Then you really want to disclose that you will be waiting in a stall knowing how social media will catch wind of that and make you look like the biggest fruitcake in all the land. Hell, maybe you like the attention of other men, and in 2021 that is acceptable but don't come at Rampage like that. I do want everyone here to know I did have your chili and all things considered, it was pretty good. Unfortunately for my good friend Tom Brady who took one for the team as my stomach is made of steel. Jack Inabox deserves to be killed based on the damage done to Tom Brady's ass but enough about that it's time to make Jack famous.

He walks back and forth as the crowd gets so loud he can barely hear himself speak.

You are never going to be Jack The Ripper that man is a GOD to me. The way he carried himself and was smart enough to never get caught. You Jack Inthebox are the complete opposite. You are always in the way and serve no purpose at all. You're the biggest mistake to ever exist. Your mother should have aborted you to save all of us the misery of knowing you. I doubt you even know who your mom is because the moment she saw your pathetic face she gave you away. It did not matter to who just as long as you were no longer her problem. Everyone here will support you not because they love you but because you are facing me. They lie all the time making you think they care but trust me the fans don't give two shits about you. The moment you get in this ring and I lift you high above my head they will see the future of XWF. It may piss off a lot of people in the back but I am not here for them I am here for myself. I know what my hands are capable of and Jack Inabox when you are lifted high above my head and slammed so hard the ring collapses you will feel a pop. This pop is a natural thing with my chokeslams. It is your body organs shifted suddenly due to impact and it is irreversible. You can try to throw the wool over the eyes of these idiots but I am not falling for it. Rampage has a message to get across tonight only weeks away from Relentless and no words are needed for the message. Watching your limp body after the match is all the message needed that my Television title is not going anywhere.

He grips it tightly lifting it up high for everyone to see.

I know this is what everyone wants to see. I already know each of you conspires against me trying to think of a way to make me feel human. It won't happen this week or the next. It won't even happen at Relentless because Rampage will not give all you idiots the satisfaction of watching my defeat on national television. We all know what I can do at a moment's notice but what you don't know is that I am capable of murder and I won't even be sorry. Rampage needs to go finish getting prepared for a battle that will be over before he can make it to the ring so let me close with this.

The arena goes dark as images of blood-soaked animals and humans appear on the scene. Rampage is heard laughing as his voice roars throughout the arena one last time.

Jack Inabox you are GARBAGE. Jack Inabox you are WORTHLESS. However, none of that will matter after our match because I am going to commit first-degree murder on your ass. You will be DEAD in every way possible motherfucker and unless you're Jesus there will be no resurrection on your end. Hope you are ready because here comes Rampage.

He drops the microphone as the lights turn on and the big guy is gone.

OOC: Sorry for the shorter post started my vacation and have been busy all week
Edit Hate Post Like Post