Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Denial
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-08-2021, 07:36 AM

[bWo][/bWo]

Sitting in the middle of empty white space, is Oswald and Phantom Panzer, both on tiny children sized chairs and a tiny table, both sipping from tiny cups. Oswald knew in this space, the God wouldn't dare come out, it wasn't strong enough to come into this pocket dimension, though it was the same reason why the God couldn't be ripped out of Oswald. It would kill the deity instantly, and that wasn't part of PP's objective. It had to stay alive and well to stand trial amongst the other deities.

"Panzer, I get why you're doing this. However, it's not going to help your matter any. The God is helping me win championships. It is making me into a major player in the XWF. I hold a title equivalent to the Hart and Television titles. It's prestige being almost as high as the X-Treme or Universal. Why in the fuck would I want to hand it over to you?"

Panzer sighed, placing his tiny tea cup down,

"Because it will eventually kill you, Pops. In the end, once it has gathered enough strength, it will consume your body and you will cease to be. You think it cares about your family? You think it cares about your world? Or any world for that matter? Do you think it cares about existence in general? Once it consumes you, it will consume the living matter of those that exist in not just the Primary Universe, but ALL universes. Each Alysia, killed. Each Fuzen, killed. Each Oswald, killed. You will cease to have a life. A wife. A daughter.

It does not care for any of us. I alone am strong enough to deal with it. This plane I have you in? It negates its existence. Keeps it dormant, allowing us to have this little chat without it knowing or understanding it's happening. For all it knows, you're sleeping. Which is the story you are going to tell it. I may not care much about many things, life is what I give a shit about, you stupid prick. Including yours. If you cease to exist, it means I will be next on the chopping block, as are its brethren. You might have some small amount of control over it, but the more you attempt to control it, the less power you're truly going to wield over it.

Do you get what I'm saying?"

Oswald nodded, taking in this information, drinking from the tiny cup before looking at Panzer.

"Yes, I do get it. The more power I gain, the weaker I become, but the stronger it is. By strengthening itself, it's truly bolstering itself, not me as an individual. I get it. What you don't get, is that right this second, I don't care. I'm working my ass off on trying to keep myself strong, while strengthening it as well. If you worked with me, worked with my scientists, the faster this process will become. Imagine if my people had a chance to understand this plane of existence, harnessed it, made it so that I had a grenade or some kind of weapon that allows me to use the power of your dimension, to negate its powers."

Phantom Panzer stood up slowly,

"Your people wouldn't understand a goddamn thing. It would take years for them to truly grasp this dimension. The reason why it's so anti, well, it. would require thousands of years to work with them."

Oswald smirked

"You underestimate my power and yours. They fear me and the God, so getting them to do something isn't that difficult and if it means containing or destroying the God, then they'd work as fast and as hard as humanly possible. With your powers, you'd be able to bring them to a place where days happen in minutes."

Panzer thought about what Oswald was talking about, then nodded

"Alright old man. I'll do it. You get your people to contact my people, a k a, me, and I'll work with them to bring about a solution to this dilemma we have. I will have to keep up appearances, though. So expect more attacks."

Oswald shrugged as Panzer sent Ozzy back to his bed, with Ozzy yawning as he 'woke up' and his right hand formed an eye and mouth, covering it in the shell of the God form.

"How was your slumber?"

Oz smiled slightly

"Good."

"Ladies and gentlemen, you see the card on Anarchy. You see that we're opening the show with an open challenge, and I bet you're wondering if I'm devaluing the belt.

I am not.

You see, by putting my match first and foremost on the card, it shows my willingness to defend this title, for one. For two, it's a display of power. I am showing that I am too fucking good, too strong that nobody in the back is my equal.

Most of all, as number three, I am providing the main event at the top of the card, because we all know that I'm the reason why you're tuning in to Anarchy every couple weeks. I'm the reason why Anarchy keeps getting its pop in ratings.

Your Anarchy Champion will rule this brand with an iron fist and as I run roughshod over my opponents, I will stand over them, the ever conquering God that I am, and tell them one thing:

Join BOB.

Join your God Champion of Anarchy, and revel in his glory and power!

Join, or die."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
(09-12-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-15-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-08-2021), JimCaedus (09-09-2021), Latina Submission Machina (09-08-2021), Miss Fury (09-08-2021)