Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Viva La Familia : Heart to Hart
Ciela Luiz Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-07-2021, 06:56 PM

[Image: 667d4b5675139766e23e17380fb021fe835064ce.gif]

Scene 1
Heart to Hart
Cameras : ON

Ciela Luiz paced the room as she glared, even if it was just a passing glance, at the camera. She smirked as she spoke lightly. ”I will be the first to admit that August 18 wasn’t my brightest moment when Kai and I stepped into the ring with the War Criminal and Mark Flynn. I may be from the future but I can admit when my best isn’t my best. Can you do the same Duke? Can you admit that when you stepped into the ring with Estrada that you were off your game? Can you admit that you aren’t fucking perfect?”

Ciela laughed as she looked out the window of her room. She spoke again, no nonsense, no time travel, just a woman at her most vulnerable. ”I was watching, Thad, the fucking world was watching and you showed that your entrance theme is fitting. You are merely human like the rest of us. You looked lost at times and you barely escaped with the Hart title and I am glad you did. This little feud of ours began simply because, like most others, you doubted me. You doubted who I am. You doubted my legitimacy and, you know what, I get it. We always doubt and fear that which we do not understand. The truth is, you, like others, can’t wrap your heads around the fact that everything isn’t always as it seems and that, Thad, will be your downfall in this match up. You will be brought down by your own negligence. You see, I am not your opponent this week, you are your own opponent. I am the manifestation of your thoughts. I am the realization that you can be wrong.”

Ciela cocked her head to the side as she smiled from ear to ear. Part evil. Part cockiness. All confidence. ”Ultimately, we are all coming to some realizations. We are always out of place in someone’s eyes. We are always out of place when we dig deep enough. That, Thad, is the lesson you must learn. I am not someone like Estrada who is going to be superficial. I am not going to speak on your shortcomings because they are few and far between. You are as close to perfect in this business as they come Duke. You are close but you are not perfect. You are beatable, Thad. You act like you aren’t. You act like a tough guy on Twitter, hiding behind the keyboard as I work my ass off to get signed by OCW. Why do you not want me in OCW? Same reason you don’t want me in XWF? You fear me as the unknown. You are unknowingly admitting defeat before the match even happens. This is my first main event and I will be damned if I go the ways of those you beat before.”

Ciela straightened her head out as she laughed even more maniacally than before. Never before, since coming to 2021 had she been this confident before. She was finally showing who she truly was. She was assimilating herself into the times. She walked toward the camera, picking it up and facing it toward her face. ”I will not be someone who allows you to walk all over them, Duke. I won’t allow you to beat me that easily. No longer am I that pathetic loser who has been all over this business and making a mockery of herself and her family. I finally see why I am here and what I am fighting for. My name is worth more than your whole reign. My grandfather was one of the greatest in Mexico and my mother did well for herself too. It is my turn, Thad. My turn to prove that you are exactly who I think you are. You are a fraud, Duke. I know how that sounds considering I was praising you earlier but hear me out. You walk around like you are a big deal. You act like you mean more than anyone else in this business but we are all expendable. We are all just the flavor of the week in this business. My mother taught me that at an early age. She was once in a World Title contention and when that company found the next best thing they moved on from her. Just like when XWF found you they moved on from Sebastian. You were the hot commodity, Thad. You are someone who doesn’t realize that they are in the midst of being replaced. You are in the front swing while people like me, like North Korean War Criminal, like Jim Caedus are all flying high with hype. You are a dying breed. You will soon be obsolete.”

The clock on the wall ticked loudly, the sound warping and twisting a bit. It was a bit different than a normal clock. Ciela laughed as she looked at it. ”Time stops for no man, Duke. You are in the prime of your life but I am in a time that I know nothing of. I know the future and you are not even talked about. You are a topic that makes people uncomfortable and rightfully so. I know where you will end up. I know that nothing you do is worthy of mention. You won’t beat me on Warfare because I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You know time is not on your side, and thus, you must fight for your life, fight for your career… fight for your heart. You know that your title that adorns your pathetic little waist is the only thing keeping you relevant. You will fade into the abyss of those who have come through this company and gone away. You will join the same relevancy as Geri Vayden, Jenny Myst, and Madison Dyson. This company, and this business as a whole, is cut throat. Only the true fighters survive the madness. You will give up because that is what you are good at. You had it all. You were the world champion. What happened? You couldn’t handle the pressure of being the top guy. So you had to take a step back and go for the Hart Title. I came in like a pallet of bricks and fell. I didn’t break. I am still here and I have my eyes on you. I have my eyes on the prize. I see the Hart Title as an accomplishment but you see it as a consolation prize. I will wear it proudly where you wear it ironically.”

Ciela pulled the clock off the wall and tossed it to the ground. She stomped on it angrily as she continued. ”What happens when time no longer means anything to you? What happens when you get stuck somewhere you don’t belong? I ask you because you are stuck in a company in which you do not belong. You are in a company with legitimate athletes and people like me who were bred for this business and you are a kid portraying a wrestler. You are making a mockery of those of us who have made this business our whole lives. You are not someone to look up to. You are not a role model. You are a piece of absolute trash. You are nothing. You are no champion. You are merely a guy with a belt. You are someone who continually lucks into being in the right place at the right time and I, for one, am sick and damn tired of it. I am not one of these bitches that is going to kiss your ass and talk you up. You may be good but you are so far from where you think you are. You like to compare yourself to the best of the best but you truly are not in the league as guys like James Raven, Shawn Warstein, or Alias. You aren’t deserving of bring mentioned in the same breath as Atara Themis, Centurion, or “Big Money” Oswald. You are not a great you are just good enough. Well, good enough isn’t going to get the job done, not this time. I won’t allow it. I can’t allow it. I have opened my mouth and now it is time for me to back my shit talk up. Time for me to take the starring role in this little motion picture.”

Ciela smirked again as she walked out of the room and the scene faded to black.

Scene 2
Abuelo Knows Best
Cameras: OFF

The scene opened with Benedicto Luiz, the Grandfather of Ciela Luiz, standing around looking at his daughter, Estrella, and his grand daughter. He shook his head a bit in disbelief. Estrella held the baby version of Ciela. He was confused. Hell, Estrella was confused too. The silence is finally broken as Benedicto spoke to his daughter. ”You mean to tell me that this woman, the grown one, is also my little grand daughter? I am so lost. This isn’t possible, Estrella.”

Estrella nodded in agreement as grown Ciela looked away, almost embarrassed to look her grandfather in the eye. Estrella spoke softly. ”Papa, I know it sounds weird and I am still figuring it all out but you have to realize, she has proven to me time and time again that she is Ciela. I am a little worried with both of them being in the same spot all the time. I have to protect them both, it is my motherly duty.”

Benedicto scolded his daughter. ”There is no way in hell she is your daughter. Look at her, she is barely younger than you. She is nothing but an imposter and I can’t believe you are this stupid to believe this green haired weirdo.”

Ciela couldn’t stand by anymore. She cut herself into the conversation. ”Abuelo…”

Benedicto cut her off. ”Do not call me that. You will respect me more than that. You will put my name on a pedestal where it belongs. I don’t know who you are but you are not my grand daughter. You are some sicko who is cosplaying as a grown up version of a fucking baby. You need to tell us who you are right now.”

Ciela looked Benedicto directly in his eyes. She took a deep breath knowing at any moment he would cut her off. ”My name is Ciela Luna Luiz. I am the daughter of Estrella Luiz and Link Rexx, who is a god damned low life if I may say so. My grandparents are Luna and Benedicto Luiz. My family is known all over the world for wrestling and I am here in this time to see for myself how great they all are. The stories intrigued me. I am sorry if I have caused inconveniences for you…”

She looked at Estrella as she continued. ”For ANY of you. I am sorry but now that I am stuck here, you are all I know. Wrestling and family are all I know. Much like you all before me. I am a Luiz and I am damned proud of it.”

Benedicto cut her off again. ”A good story but I am not buying it. You see, I am smarter than you know you little idiot.”

Estrella had heard enough. ”Daddy! Listen. She is simply my daughter. She is your grand daughter. She has completely and utterly proved herself. You need to believe me, even if you don’t believe her. The fact that she knows things about me that I never told anyone, she knows our family secrets…”

Benedicto shot his head around. ”What did you tell her, Estrella?! Huh? You are starting to be an ungrateful little bitch again!”

Ciela screamed as she held her ears. Her eyes were now tinted black as she looked at Benedicto. ”You are so undeserving of mom and me. You are the one being ungrateful. You are the unbelieving sack of shit. I am standing in front of you and telling you who the hell I am. I am right here and yet, like many of my opponents, you are looking past me. You are not believing in me and what I am capable of. I have learned the ways of you and your “partners.” I know all of your secrets. I know that you cheated on abuela many fucking times and she forgave you. She let you stay for mom and that is sick and pathetic. You, and the many others who have turned this business into a cesspool should be ashamed of yourself. You are no better than those who ran Madre out of this business, the business she once loved with her whole heart. You are no better than the bookers and promoters who hand title shots to their friends and family. You are a piece of shit!”

Estrella looked on in a shocked manner. ”CIELA! LANGUAGE!”

Ciela teared up a bit. ”No. I am tired of biting my tongue. This man, if he can be called that, needs to realize that he is a disappointment to all the people that love him. He is not a good person and he needs to be put in his place. He needs to realize that we aren’t going to take his shit anymore. We will cut him off much like he did you when you were wrongfully arrested!”

Ciela walked out the door. She had a seat on the other side as the tears flowed down her face. She shook her head as the scene ended.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Ciela Luiz's post:
(09-07-2021), Atara Raven (09-13-2021), JimCaedus (09-07-2021), Lycana (09-08-2021), Mr. Oz (09-09-2021), Thaddeus Duke (09-09-2021)