Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Awakening
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2021, 03:35 PM

The scene opens to a smiling HGH. He's covered with bandages and wearing a neck brace after his grueling match with GoD. He's limping close to the camera. As he limps as close as possible he speaks.

" Did you miss me? Well it wouldn't matter if you didn't anyways. You all thought the same thing last week didn't you? That there would be no HGH this week. Well guess again. I'm still here. After a hell of a match last week. GoD made one mistake."

The look on HGH's face turns into a very serious look.

" You see, the mistake you made was you let me keep breathing, and I was able to slip away. So now this week it seems I have another fun filled match, but who against? Some jack off, so eloquently named Jack Inthebox! What in the actual fuck kind of name is that? Am I supposed to be afraid of some jack off slob that nobody even knows anything about."

HGH pauses.

" In other news, I also get this wanna be Bianca Mcbride. Holy shit now isn't this just a knee slapper. I mean for christ sake you can't even beat a non wrestler. What the hell do you think you're gonna be able to do to me?"

" HGH didn't you lose your match too? Well no shit I lost, but at least my loss was to a formidable opponent. I went to war with a guy on a mission. I was left battered and bloody. Hell do you think I'm in this neck brace for shits and giggles? Hell it took me hours to remove all those thumbtacks from my body! Do ya wanna know a little secret though? I loved every single solitary moment of it! So much I want to do it all over again. However I get a match with these two jack offs with the combined talent of a fucking rock!"

HGH limps over to a chair and yells for a drink. He sits grabbing his neck on the way down.

" You see ladies; and I absolutely mean ladies. The two of you combined couldn't lace my damn boots. I have more talent in my damn pinky toe than any of you. Even HGH not at one hundred percent is better and stronger than you two."

HGH pauses as his favorite hired help Junior brings his drink. This time without spilling a drop.
HGH takes a sip of this drink.

" You know. It seems as though a lot of you so-called fans have written HGH out of the picture; but boys and girls I'm so glad I get to disappoint each and every single one of you."

" In all seriousness though. Jack Inthebox, Bianca Mcbride. You two have no idea what you're getting yourselves into. I've hit some bumps in the road. I've got some minor injuries that I'm dealing with. Now you poor and unfortunate souls are the first two in my way of rising to the top."

HGH then gets up gingerly still holding his neck in pain.We see him start to limp away as the cameras start to follow him. He's muttering to himself under his breath after every step he takes.
He then stops at the entrance to a door. He turns to the crew and says.

“Take five! This is something I do alone.”

HGH then opens the door and slams it in the crew's faces.

HGH then slowly sits down very gingerly. He reaches for a remote then turns on the television. He then turns on a camera for use when he’s alone. After everything is set up he then pushes play.

Anarchy 9/2/2021 Said: GoD drags the trash can over, then urges HGH to his knees, plopping the can over his head like a helmet. He rolls the bat once again from where it had landed, conveniently nearby and eyeballs HGH.

Vinnie Lane: "BATTER UP!"

CLANG!

GoD sets HGH’s ears to ringing as he slams the bat against the side of the trashcan, caving it in. HGH lurches to the side, but GoD was ready, giving the other side of the can the same treatment.

CLANG!

HGH falls backwards and lies prone, the dented-up trashcan still covering his head. GoD approaches, pulling it off and dragging a loopy HGH back to the ring, shooting him under the bottom ropes as he lifts the apron up yet again, this time emerging with a small bag.

He slides into the ring, selecting a spot and upturning the bag, allowing a ton of tacks to spill out, sparkling like jewels under the lights as they tumbled about the mat.

GoD glances over at the referee who is finally getting to her feet in the corner, holding her ribs in pain, with a small nod he turns his attention to HGH, bullying the bigger man to his feet once more as they traverse across the mat towards the tacks. They grab each other and....

Vinnie Lane: "BLEEDING ANGEL!"

GoD plants HGH’s chest and face firmly into the thumbtacks with a beautiful diamond cutter. He rolls him over and covers, a few of the tiny sharp pieces buried in his own skin, which he ignores. Virginia drops, careful to avoid the nasty little things herself, and begins the count.

1!

2!!

3!!!

“ That was the very part that everything sank in. Blow after blow. This is the very moment that the beast was awakened inside of me. I guess Giovanni DeSantis, with all things considered. I thank you. I thank you, because now it is clear. The time of fun and games are over.
Jack Inthebox, Bianca McBride. I hope the two of you are ready to meet your maker.
Thursday September 16th! Live in Baltimore! A new age begins, and the two of you will not make it out of that triple threat the same.

Because I am HGH and I’M STRONGER THAN YOU AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT!!!”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like HGH's post:
(09-12-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-07-2021), Dolly Waters (09-06-2021), Latina Submission Machina (09-06-2021), Lycana (09-06-2021), Miss Fury (09-07-2021), MrBig (09-06-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-06-2021), Unknown Soldier (09-07-2021)