Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Soft Deadline Uh... Hey Guys
HeavensToBetsy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-03-2021, 10:59 PM

“I’m not even going to lie… I’ve been so busy with my schedule, I almost forgot this match against James Evans was even a thing.

That’s no slight against you buddy; that’s actually more of a testament to the time traveler’s time management skills. I’ll get my shit together in time for our little get-together in the ring, don’t worry about a thing. I suppose I could say, James… Er, my James, not YOU James… Either way, he’s right in that I don’t give my brain enough time to rest. I don’t give myself time to rest.

There is no time to rest.

You’re but another obstacle in my path and I’m finally finding my sturdy ground again. Things didn’t go exactly as planned last week, but that’s nothing I can’t shake off. That’s a matter that can be discussed another time, for now, I have the task of knocking James Evans out of my way to reach the bigger goal.

I suppose the bigger picture can wait for now. I’m going to need all the warmups I can get leading into Relentless. I always try to play the nice girl, and it's been getting me very little. As I watch the landscape change, along with the people inhabiting it, I'm forced to admit that it's time to... bend my personal rules a bit moving forward. Does this mean sinking to unnecessarily low levels as a means to an end? Fuuuuuuuck no... But it DOES mean I'd like to think the time has come for me to flex my... Naughtier side for a while.

Put it back in your pants before you get the wrong idea. I'm not talking about bringing whips and chains to the ring... Though I admit, there would be some effectiveness in such a plan. I guess it's not ENTIRELY worth rejecting, is it?"

Betsy Granger sighs as she sits back, clearly exhausted, in the captain's chair of Excellence. Her voice is huskier than usual, giving away the lack of sleep that plagues her. In her hands is a strange medallion that she flips between her fingers absently.

"Feel free to introduce yourself to me, mate, in your own words. Be as detailed as you like because I don't know as much about you as I should. I know OF you, but I've never had the pleasure of catching any of your matches. Nothing personal, I just didn't really see anything to clamor for. I'll get to the homework section eventually of all this hoopla; there's much more to learn from watching tapes than reading a roster bio.

Although, the little I have found out seems to suggest that you're another one bent on violence and destruction in his wake. That's all very good and well, and I hope you have that same enthusiasm as you try to get through me. Not to try and put your masculinity or skills into question, but one of the hardest things a man can do in this life is to stop a woman on a mission. Many before you have tried to put me down and just like the annoying pissant I am, I keep coming back for more.

I can't be killed. Many have tried, everyone has failed in the task so far.

I feed on their loathing of me."

The medallion stills for a moment as her eyes glaze over, her voice taking on an almost dreamy tone.

"I don't want to have to hurt you, Evans, but messages need to be sent. For too long, a certain collection of our peers have been getting away with being bullies and buttholes to anyone who disagreed with their shitty methods of getting things done. It's all finally coming to a head; cracks are spreading through the foundation and growing wider every day. They thought they had finally gotten the best of me and my friends... That they had finally killed my spirit and all it would take was one more blow.

Jokes on them, I get off on that shit.

Which is why I'm inviting you to try your worst, amigo. I'm curious as to how you plan to hurt me."

The medallion begins to spin again as Betsy smirks, her green eyes clearing up a bit.

"I'm going to keep this short, sweet, and simple, Evans. I'm not here to play games and I'm beyond the point of acting lady-like with people who would just throw it back in my face. I want you to get into that ring and do everything in your power to destroy me; I want you to make me bleed if you think you can.

Kick my fucking ass, James Evans.

Tear me down and destroy me... I want to taste my own blood by the end of the night.

Then watch how I come back and snap your fucking neck."

Now she squeezes the medallion tightly as a strange look comes over her face.

"I see it now, the only way I can win moving forward is by allowing another side of myself to play. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, I really did. I have no qualms with you, you're just the poor sucker they threw in my way to play with before I could get my hands around the necks of those who deserve these fists.

It's a good thing it says here that you like violence... I hope you get your fill before I feed you your own testicles in the middle of the ring."

Tossing the medallion aside, at last, Betsy gets up and begins to pace.

"If you were looking to make a big impression by beating me, you better come prepared for disappointment. I'm still irked about last week and fired up from Warfare; you did happen to catch that this week, right? That's the one where I pinned one of those No Good Bastards; a feat that hasn't been accomplished since... The last time I managed to pin one of those No Good Bastards.

I kid of course... I'm sure SOMEONE has done is since then... Right?

Wow, I really need to listen to James...."

Betsy rubs her temples as her eyes fade again; now the dark circles under her eyes are much more obvious.

"I promised short and sweet, which means I've already been at this too long. How many ways can I possibly tell you that you'll be tasting the bottom of my boots? You know what I want you to do and I fully anticipate you'll have no problems delivering. You seem like a guy who packs a pretty good punch, I just hope you're ready to get rocked right back.

Hit me with your best shot, big boy."

FADE TO BLACK

Betsy flips off the transmission signal and sighs heavily, slipping down into the chair as she stares at the medallion. It was a token of the Admiral's unyielding affection of her and a constant reminder of the veiled threat behind the "romantic" message.

Accept the contract as he and her parents had agreed upon, or else...

Betsy knew what the Admiral was capable of, and she wanted to avoid "or else" for as long as she possibly could.

But how could she agree to such a deal?

As if on cue, the transmission comes to life, the Imperial Sigil appearing to let her know exactly who was calling. Rolling her eyes, she flips the switch, and the Admiral himself appears. Tall and commanding, his glowing red eyes still seem to burn through the black and white image. He is in his usual pose, hands behind his back as he leans forward into whatever was projecting his image to her.

"Did you receive my gift?

Snatching up the medallion, she holds it up in front of him, letting it dangle loosely from her fingers. It's diamond-encrusted around precious silver, the centerpiece the most dazzling emerald she'd ever seen.

"You mean this piece of overkill? Yeah, I got it."

"A simple thank you would suffice, my dear."

Betsy purses her lips as she holds it up in front of her face, observing it again. The Admiral chuckles as he sees the disapproval of its lavishness in her face.

"Allow me to shower you with the spoils of my mission, my darling; I chose that one especially for you. That emerald is almost as striking as your eyes."

Holding back a gag, Betsy allows the pendent to drop; it proves indestructible, but there is a flash in the Admiral's eyes. Feeling a viciously vindictive satisfaction, she puts her hands on her hips and taps her foot.

"What do you want, Admiral?"

The anger fades as quickly as it flashes; his face smooths out as his tone remains cool and steady.

"A private audience with you, something I've only requested of you since our first meeting. You have denied me this simple demand long enough; all I'm asking for is a dinner for us to discuss our future."

She glares down at the hologram face.

"We have no future; I'm not your betrothed and I'm not going to marry you. Why won't you accept this?"

The Admiral's anger gets the better of him now as he snarls his reply.

[red]"Because you were promised to me a long time ago and I will take what I am due. Whether you like it or not, our destinies are linked; you would be wise to accept THAT and make this easier for BOTH of us."

Her eyes are as cold as her tone as she replies in a quiet tone.

"I'll think about it. Until next time, Admiral.

Before he can reply, she cuts off the transmission and disconnects the power cord from it. Slumping back down into her chair, she leans forward, putting her head in her hands, and silently begins to panic once again about the road ahead of her...

FORMER [Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
[Image: 4kPKNss.gif]
[Image: 2WKryJ5.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like HeavensToBetsy's post:
(09-03-2021), Dolly Waters (09-03-2021), JimCaedus (10-11-2021)