Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 04:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Payment in Blood
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-29-2013, 11:24 AM

The scene opens up to the outside, as we see Alexandra Callaway standing in front of a huge fire, as it burns brightly and she's staring in to the flames, transfixed as she soon lifts her gaze from the fire to speak.

'Well, it looks like you have found me and what do I owe this pleasure to? Oh, that's right, I suppose you want my honest opinion on my opponents that I am facing on Warfare, three men and a little lady so to speak right? Well let me tell you this, they probably see me as no threat, but the fact of the matter is, I am the one they should fear.'

Pauses, as she brushes a loose strand of her hair back behind her ear.

'I really don't want to have to waste my time in listening to the ramblings of some incoherent babbling that comes up from my opponents, and most of what they have to say, wastes a majority of my time when I should just destroy them before the match', *she laughs*'It would save me the time and the trouble of having to do it again. But at the same time, destroying them in the ring, in front of everyone, somehow warms my cold heart.'

Smirks.

'Well, let me tell you something that this is going to be very short-lived for you three, as you are walking in to the fiery depths of hell and it is no easy feat for any of you to try and defeat me. Because, that won't be happening on my watch.' Pauses, as she stops to look further in to the fire, as if it was going to give her an answer, as the look on her face changed from serene to something sinister. The look was dangerous and that meant you were in trouble, when the time came and now, she was about to wage war on her opponent, who thought that they deserved this chance to face her when they did not. 'They deserved to be thrown in to a little cell with the key tossed away to rot. Some of them deserved that fate. It was a fate worse than death, but some of you seem to deserve that as well. Some of you deserved to sit back and watch as I continue to move about and dominate, just like I have always done. And be what it may, rest assured, I'll be sure to incorporate more than one of my moves in to this match just to get my point across. Just to make sure that each and every single one of you stands up and takes notice, so I don't have to turn around and knock you the hell out as well. You see, people, you should be noticing by now that I run over anything that stands in my path as I drag them to hell. But, there's no dictating or anything else for that matter, as I speak for myself and I don't filter what comes out of my mouth. I am here to prove a point and that point is that I am a dominant, little Mayhem. I leave mayhem in my wake along with the bodies of those that have tried to come before me and tried to get in to my path by trying to unroot and unseat me, when I have already stated time and time before that I am the most dominant. I am here to stay on the roster and I do not have any intention of going anywhere. This is my home.' Pauses, as she looks in to the flames. 'Tonight marks a new era. Hopefully, you won't pass out from the pool of blood, that you will be left in of your own. Twelve years of this...Tweleve years of travelling around the world, wrestling in the most remote locations, sometimes sleeping on cots in the middle of the desert, eating ramen, when I was in training, just to pay the bills. I was winning titles long before you were ever able to disgrace the world with your ugly mugs. I am a name that is not forgotten among the ranks of the elite and the notorious'. Her name sticks out and it is a name that everyone knows, pure and simple. If you don't know of her, then you've been living under a rock for way too long.

'The thing is, I've won titles in notorious companies while you were busy trying to explain away your own natural cause for your presence. Pond scum, is what you are. You were still treading in dangerous waters where the big, bad shark is residing and this shark is hungry for blood. And I am going to rip you limb from limb as I leave your broken, battered and bruised body in the center of the ring. Maybe, your mother was too busy topping your baby bottle off with alcohol and it made you forget everything else that you were supposed to remember along the way. And to be honest, do you think that you can just waltz in and take this match home with you? Well, I don't think that you can, as I am here to put a stop to that, as I am not going to let you walk all over me. I am going to make sure of that, as I know it that I have this match in the bag, And you....well, you should go back to the drawing board and devise a new plan in order to help you come up with something that will give you a win. You are predictable with what you were going to do and I could see that a mile away as to why I am going to make sure that you don't get this match in your favor at any point.'

It is at this stage, that she was staring in to the fire and watching it, with an intent look on her face, as she seemed to be intent on bringing down the next available person that got in her way. She was ready for the next course of action and the next fresh piece of meat that was set in front of her for her to make an example out of, because this is what she lived for. This was her course in life and her own destiny, she didn't live by anyone else's but her own. She was more than capable of leading the company, but she was also quite capable of dragging her opponent down in to the depths of hell to when she had to and leaving their souls behind. She was the female Grim Reaper and yours was the next one to take. You were embarking on a dangerous mission, if you thought for one second that you would come out of this alive.

'Its your own damn fault for thinking that you could step foot in the ring against me.'

It was a suicide mission to try and go up against one of the best in the business today. She was sipping out of her chalice, as she wiped her lips on a napkin, before going back to what looked like a hypnotized state. Her eyes were transfixed by the fire, as she stared in to the fiery flames in front of her and she continued to relax as the scene faded out to a commercial break.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-29-2013), Christine Nash (07-02-2013), DeathMerchant (06-29-2013), John Austin (06-29-2013), salmanvandam007 (06-29-2013)