Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
City of Champions
Rampage Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-03-2021, 05:59 PM

[Image: DJI_0211.jpg]

Rampage told the world last week that he would win the Television Title in only his second match in XWF. He was enjoying the attention, something he knew nothing about until joining XWF. The champion knew he had another tough battle ahead of him, but before that would occur Rampage was invited by Commissioner Goodell to hang out with him in Tampa Baya city that knows a lot about winning championships. Football season was quickly approaching again and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were the defending Super Bowl champions. Before arriving in Tampa Bay, he wears a Lamar Jackson jersey to let everyone know where his loyalty is. The city’s population had boomed over the years, so making his way to the stadium was more stressful than he thought. Eventually, though, the stadium was visible and Roger Goodell stood right outside the entrance as Rampage parks nearby. He grabs the title, holding it close as he approaches Roger Goodell on such a beautiful Florida day. He was about to speak to him, but Roger surprised him by speaking first.

Commissioner Roger Goodell
Rampage welcome to Tampa Bay. The season might not be starting for another week, but I always look forward to the fans, attractions, and, of course, the football. Let’s talk a walk to the fifty-yard line, shall we?

Both of them take a short little walk through the VIP gate as security tries to stop Rampage, but Roger Goodell informs them to him through. They stand in the middle of the field as they have a small discussion.

Rampage
Mr. Goodell, this is truly incredible and I feel quite fortunate to even be here right now, knowing the challenge facing the world right now with the pandemic. Raymond James Stadium is a great stadium, but nothing is greater than The World’s Largest Athlete.

I could probably argue that point, but I do not want to face your wrath. You know I rarely offer this opportunity to everyone but want to see what the commissioner's suite looks like?

Rampage
Sure!

The suite was located directly above where they were standing. How could he even refuse such an offer from a man most considered God-like with his influence around the world and the changes he was making to the game? Both Goodell and Rampage follow security to the private section of the stadium where only the rich purchase. Roger Goodell hands Rampage the key to the suite and looks at him.

Do the honors, Rampage

Rampage
It would be a pleasure, Mr. Goodell.

Turning the key hearing that click for the very first time gave Rampage goosebumps all over. It seemed silly; I am sure, but he had never been in a suite before, regardless of the venue. The door swings open, and everything Rampage would want for a good time was in the room. A buffet of endless food and drink, a big screen to get two perspectives of the game, leather seats, a couch, and this was just one room. Roger walks in behind him, taking a seat in the leather chair.

I did not invite you here for a football chat. I actually wanted to talk with you about whatever comes to mind for a bit if that was alright with you.

Rampage
Of course.

Rampage stands near the door, leaning on the wall as he relaxes with a cold drink from the mini-bar nearby.

I know you’re in town because I asked you here. Why would you not want to come to title town, right? However, I feel the need to ask what would you have done if you were unsuccessful as a wrestler? Would you consider playing for the NFL?

Truthfully, Rampage had never really thought about anything other than being a sports entertainer inside the ring. He thinks about it for a moment before he speaks.

Rampage
Mr. Goodell, being the honest guy I am, the wrestling life was the only thing that mattered to me growing up. This is my dream job and every week I get to live that dream not knowing the result, just like many athletes in the world who play their respective sport. Could I be on that field getting hit and delivering enormous blows of course but even Rampage would be uncomfortable in that situation, as squatting continuously is not my thing. I suppose I could ask you the same thing about being a commissioner, the biggest sport in the world televised and coverage if you would rather be commissioner over wrestling or the NFL?

Roger Goodell sits back in the chair as Rampage turns to face him before making himself a drink, offering one to Mr. Goodell as well, which he accepts. Upon receiving the drink, Roger entertains the question put before him.

Roger Goodell
Rampage we think alike on this matter. I have always envisioned myself as the ultimate business executive, someone who takes pride in my work and accomplishments, knowing that the world will be better off for it. I know the world loves supporting all teams throughout the world and knowing that the NFL had the potential to be the greatest sport on earth I would be foolish not to take it on and see how I would do and no one has killed or harmed me so I must do something right. In wrestling, I have all the respect in the world for what each entertainer does for the casual fan like myself, but the industry seems way more complicated than what I want to deal with. Each of you has my respect though, as I could never do what you do.

Rampage walks back over to the mini-bar making another drink. He takes a seat on the couch as Roger Goodell takes a sip of fireball, putting it down on the table once he is finished, and looks over at the champion.

Do you feel that title around your shoulder has changed who you are?

Rampage
Absolutely not! I refuse to be fake in fact, being who I am is exactly why I am champion. The company made a smart move, putting the belt on me, knowing it would make the competition think twice about talking shit about me. It is nice carrying around a few extra pounds in this case and seeing the jealousy backstage when I walk by. I understand that the Television Title is a stepping stone for everyone who has come before me, but I have big plans for MY title. The title, XWF, and society will not change me into this person who cares about others. I will still do as I please regardless of who thinks they can stop me.

I love your confidence, and how you speak your mind that seems to be lost art these days. So many times people are afraid of being offended or saying something offensive, but if they do it respectfully, then that matters the most. Speaking of being afraid, should you be afraid of your opponent?

Rampage
Roger, I am not sure if I should laugh at the question or ask you if you're crazy. The fact this guy is called Jack Inthebox tells me everything I need to know. He can’t even be original and think of something creative. Rampage is a strong and solid name that will make people want to watch me in that ring. It makes people hate me that much more because I am better than anyone expected. However, Jack Inthebox is none of these. Don’t get me wrong, Jack In The Box is a great restaurant with an amazing burger, but this guy looks like he is a hermit, leaving a delusional dream in this company. So the world AFRAID is quite vague Roger I’m I AFRAID for him? Yes, I am. Being AFRAID of him though not a case in hell.

Rampage finishes off the drink as he looks back at Roger Goodell, impressed by the fact he wanted to know so much about the match. The champ walks over to the window, looking down at the field as Roger speaks.

I could feel the passion in your answer and that is why you are such a superb role model to kids and athletes alike, wouldn’t you say?

Rampage
I am a superb role model to bullies and addicts. They see how far someone like me can go and want to be more ruthless than ever. I won’t say that being ruthless has made me successful, but if I was a pushover and someone soft like Jack Inabox, I would be behind the scenes out of the public eye, ashamed of what happened to me. I don’t care who looks up to me, though the only thing I want is to keep this title and permanently seal Jack in his box, never to be seen again. I know the answer might surprise you, but this is raw emotion and I will not apologize at all.

I am sure you have high expectations with that attitude, not wanting to let your loyal followers down. Speaking of expectations, though do you feel you put a lot on your shoulders for XWF?

Rampage
Mr. Goodell, I am the biggest ego in the company if anyone wants to dispute me; you know where to find me. My expectations are the highest this company has ever seen because when I walk down the ramp, I expect to win. Losing is not a discussion I ever want to have. In fact, I have yet to be pinned in XWF. I expect Jack Inthebox to fall short of everything he offers in this match. My expectations send my emotions into overdrive and that is why I’ve always said don’t piss me out because once I snap, there is no going back. I will break Jack Inthebox so badly that he won’t fit into a box properly anymore. He will need to be like poor Humpty Dumpty and be put together again.

Those words ended the conversation as Roger Goodell gets a phone call as a smile appears on his face.

Outstanding send him up to suite 50 when he has time, please.

The commissioner hangs up and Rampage can only imagine what he has up his sleeve considering he knows everyone. Both men make small chit-chat when there is a knock at the door as Goodell gets up and lets the guest in who is none other than the seven-time Superbowl Champion Tom Brady. Rampage gets to meet the G.O.A.T.

Tom Brady
Hey, big guy, I love the jersey and good luck on Saturday Night Savage maybe you will see me afterward and we can party all night long. After all, I get the seven-ring discount if you know what I am saying.

Rampage
I Will do that Mr. Brady and we will be in touch but right now I need to get going and enjoy the rest of my evening and I will see both of you soon. Good luck to you on your quest for number eight. We should go to the champions lounge sometime it is a very exclusive club.

Brady leaves after a few minutes leaving Roger Goodell and Rampage in the room alone once again. Roger Goodell walks over to the window, noticing the Pirate Ship. It was one of the few places in the stadium that had the perfect view.

I only have a few more minutes before I need to get going, so how about one more stop on this tour of the stadium?

Rampage
Not a problem what did you have in mind?

I want to show you the amazing view from the pirate ship.

Rampage
Lead the way.

Roger and Rampage walked the distance to the Pirate ship. There were fans walking around, taking tours, and enjoying the overall atmosphere of the stadium. Roger and Rampage looked out at the stunning view as they discuss Rampage’s upcoming match.

[Image: 1920px-RJSPAN.jpg]

I see that shiny belt around your shoulder. Do feel any pressure going forward knowing you are going to have the very best in XWF coming after you?

Rampage looks over at his belt and back at Roger Goodell with a smug look on his face.

Rampage
I always feel pressure. It is what keeps me going, Commissioner Goodell. The XWF has the best talent I have ever been around, so the fact I stand here with this beautiful strap shows you the toughness I have. It shows you I am one of the best and will continue to be until I choose to retire. Many have come before me and many will come after me but none will compare to RAMPAGE the G.O.A.T of XWF.

I love the attitude you have, but I want to remind you that you are the new guy and eventually will be humbled eventually. It happens to everyone do you think you’re equipped to handle the adversity that will come your way or will you struggle like rookies in any company do?

It surprised Rampage at the sudden change in Roger Goodell. He thought highly of this man and now he wanted to kick his ass, but the champion calms himself down and speaks.

Rampage
Commissioner Goodell, you must be mistaken. Normal people make mistakes. Normal folks struggle, but Rampage is unique. I am half man, half beast. I never struggle, I just seek revenge. I understand I might come across a tough opponent once in a while and crazy things happen in the XWF to where I might lose a match. It does not mean they are better than Rampage; it means they are lucky. The XWF will be the first to tell you it did not know what to expect with me, but after two matches, they know exactly what I am about and I humble myself to no one.

Roger Goodell looks at his watch, realizing he had time for one last question as Rampage looks around as he gets some smart comments from passing fans trying to ignore them.

What do you think of the Television Title division in XWF do you think it will produce talent capable of taking you down?

Rampage grabs his belt, holding it high above his head, and laughs.

Rampage
Roger Goodell, I am not sure if you realize this, but there is no division. No one can compete at my level because I am the entire division. The moment my hand was raised and my name announced as the winner is the moment the division died. I have a stranglehold on this belt until the desire to let it go flows through my body. Everyone looks at me and shakes with fear. Someone has to compete against me which brings me great joy but no one WANTS to get in the ring with me especially after I destroyed John Black and Vita the last time I was in a ring so Jack Inabox good luck to you mate you are about to step in the way of a train and I do not plan to stop. I appreciate the effort you made to be accepted here, but you’ll quit after our match and that alone will e the one shining achievement you’ve had in your life.

Sounds like you’re focused and determined to be the longest-reigning champion in the history of XWF. It will not be easy, but if anyone is capable of such a feat, it will be you. I need to get going through, but it’s been a pleasure and I look forward to seeing what you will do on Saturday Night Savage.

Commissioner Goodell walked away when Rampage remembered one thing. The champion gets to choose the stipulation for the match. Running over toward Mr. Goodell, he tells him to hold on a moment. Making his way to the booth, grabbing a microphone, and stands in the middle of the field as he speaks.

Rampage
Jack Inthebox you thought I was going to make this easy on you when in fact I am going to do the exact opposite. You have yet to have a match in this company, so you do not understand that XWF is very extreme. So I plan to welcome you to the company with a match that will make Xtreme Wrestling Federation proud. This Television Title match Jack Inthebox will be a first blood match. Some might say it is challenging in fifteen minutes, but I won’t even need more than a punch to accomplish that, but I will just torture you for a bit. Buckle up, Jack, you are in for a rough night on Savage where you will be left in a pool of your own blood as I walk up the ramp and disappear with title in hand.

He drops the microphone walking off the field as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers practice for next week's game. Rampage leaves the arena and drives away having a long drive ahead of him.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Rampage's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-03-2021), JimCaedus (09-03-2021), T.H.U.G.S (09-03-2021), Theo Pryce (09-10-2021)