Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Omae wa mou shindeiru
Bianca McBride Offline
Metal As Fuck

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-01-2021, 10:59 PM

Bianca is seen puffing away on a cigar, leaning on a wall. She wore jeans and a white t-shirt with read letters saying "Vote John Samuels"

"So the first person I face on Anarchy isn't even a wrestler but and an anti-wrestler? What the fuck is that kind of shit? Sonya. Who the fuck do you think you are? Yeah, I've done some research on you and I have to say. I'm not impressed one damn bit. You're being forced to win twenty five matches because daddy is punishing you. I can see it now. You throwing a huge fit over it like the spoiled brat you are. You think you can beat me? HA! Yeah I lost my match on Savage but Talia is a wrestling veteran and her knowledge of this great sport helped her out. I have nothing but respect for her and I've learned from each match we have had. You on the other hand have done nothing but try to kill off the wrestling business. All because your little brother was killed in the ring. You know, if you really loved your brother. You would have been there for him, you would have had his back and you should have kept him out of that ring till he was ready and of age."

Bianca took a long drag from the cigar and then blew out the smoke.

"But you didn't do that. You could help him with his dream because you are so self centered that it doesn't matter who it, it always has to be about you. Let's be real. You don't give two fucks that your brother died. You used his death so you had a weapon to go after Professional wrestling. Fuck that shit. I can not and will not allow a spoiled cock sleeve like you come here and talk bad about the business I love and have worked my ass off in. I've traveled the world and to other feds to hone my skills because that's what you do when you love this business. You bust your ass off, you bleed and take the bumps and keep going. This is something someone like you could never understand."

"Sonya, you have taken down feds by blackmail or bullying and whatever other dirty trick you could think of. You fucking make me sick. No wonder no one wanted to teach how to step in this ring and win but have no fear. I'm going to teach you what happens when you fuck with the wrestling business. I'm going to beat the holy fuck outta of you for all the people you hurt, for all the careers you ended because you hate wrestling so much. Yes your brother died but it was your fault that you couldn't protect him. You could have stopped getting into that ring but you let him go. It was all part of your plan. In fact I'm sure you somehow made sure he died in that ring. That the type of bitch you are."

"I don't fear you Sonya. To me, you're so small and sad that I would say I feel bad that I'm going to break you in half but that would be a fucking lie. No. I'm going to enjoy it. You've already lost this match and it hasn't even started. When you lose, don't get so mad that you go take a shit in your father's bed. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that's something you would Sonya when you don't get your way."

"I want you think about your brother while I'm pounding you face in and beg him for forgiveness. Ask him to forgive you for using his death to destroy something he loved, ask him to forgive you for failing as a big sister, that you couldn't protect him but you know. I don't think he would. He's looking down on you from the wrestling ring in the sky and shaking his head in disappointment. That's fucking sad isn't. Fuck you Sonya. Your ass is mine and you're going to learn on Thursday. Now go fuck yourself."

[Image: oMn2nyk.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Bianca McBride's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-02-2021), Dolly Waters (09-02-2021), JimCaedus (09-02-2021), John Samuels (09-02-2021), Unknown Soldier (09-03-2021)