Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck Fresh N' Fit
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-31-2021, 04:48 PM

[Due to some footage being lost, here is some clips of the Fresh and Fit podcast where JB and T are having a discussion about red pills, women being treated like S*** and other things with Myron and Walter.]

Myron: Yo JB, how many girls you got in your DMs?

JB: None, I don’t mess with that Instagram shit, I’m too old for that.

Myron: Oh c’mon, I know you at least got like some broads on your phone. You flexing hard as mother right now.

JB: I don’t really care about showing off that kinda stuff, unlike you two bozos who feel the need to prove your alpha males, when in reality it’s bullshit.

Walter: Hey man, you got to be so rude on us… you know that YOU DM’ed us to be on our show. So you need calm down, before we have to kick you both out of the show, and I know you both can’t get girls to save your lives HA!

[Then JB looked at Walter, and nodded with such sarcasm as Tommy was simply gawking at one of the many many MANY Onlyfans hoes that money can buy in Miami.]

Myron: Now, let’s talk about the red pill… so Tommy, do you know anything about that red pill stuff?

[Tommy ignores Myron, as he was flirting with the OnlyFans hoe Ayyyejae. She was letting him cop a feel, as Walter throws something at Tommy to focus on the podcast.]

T: The fuck was that for? I wanted to see what your co host is packing with, bruh.

Walter: Yo white boy, you need to chill and stop tryin to holla at her. She anit interest in non CEO man like yourself, I got me lambo tha—

T: That was rented out right? Also, how was that great threesome you were involved with from your NBA hook up?…

[Then the hoes all started laughing at Walter, as Myron scratched his head as he looked down. Walter then get’s mad, and he stands up wanting to square with Tommy. JB then told Walter to clam down, and both of them ignored one another as the show continued.]

JB: Okay fellas, and ladies let me ask this question… why are you both selling courses on how to get hoes off the DMs? I think that it’s pointless to sell a course to these guys who are in need for some pussy, it’s just a scam to me.

Myron: That’s not true, I mean I gotten enough of these suckers to pay for it. It’s gotten them results am I right Walter?

Walter: Hell yeah bruh, that’s why we hustle these idiots who think they can get a shot at the top tier hoes. We sell them a dream an—

[From that point the podcast stream was cut off, and now we see JB, T and Ayyyejae the dicc sucka in a small but big looking boat they rented from the pier in Florida. As they sail off, they see the dick sucka trying to bait them into giving her money, so they refused and tossed her stanky cooche in the middle of the sea as they sail off.]

JB: We don’t love these hoes, like her and Fresh and Fit. I am kinda glad someone brought us to Miami to deal with these clowns. These guys are duped hard for clout, that it’s ridiculous.

T: We didn’t have to throw her overboard, I wanted to see if she can give me a foot job. But, I knew that she was a hoe from that moment she let me finger her in the studio; but yeah, fuck em. I guess we’ll never be good guys from this action, but fuck it.

JB: We never could be the good guys, hell look who we are facing in a few days from now. Ruby for the fifteenth time and her partner in crime, Calypso… I guess Centurion was busy from laying low from Ozzy’s beatdown. I mean, time and time agin it’s the same ol song… we beat them up, and knock em down.

T: Well it’s going to be same shit, different city when we hit that ring. It’s like, no matter what we do we can’t please anyone, so we have to just grind hard and slow as possible. I mean, from all angles between us and Ruby and her partner of the week is this, no consistency for her and whoever she’s teaming up with. I can’t blame her though, she was the 3 time Anarchy champion, and whoever pairs up with her… with completely be dwarfed under her foot hard between them.

JB: Maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t win the belt, so I wouldn’t be in that position as her Adam West looking Batman is missing in action… Ruby and that former multi time Federweight champion can be able to withstand the punishment we will give them in the ring. But, I don’t care about what will happen, all I care about is just thuggin it out.

T: Same shit dude, i am not worried either… let Ruby be the one doing all the work, just so her partner be ending up in the no win situation… we thuggin out until the end.

[Then we see them sitting on the beach chairs, with some sprite in a glass with their shades on as the scene fades to black.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-03-2021)