Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
Preparing You for the future..
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-29-2013, 10:47 AM

Eli is relaxing in his room in Los Angeles waiting for the big event later in the evening. He's heard what everyone is saying about him in the XWF.. more specifically those in the Elimination Chamber match. He sits by a window as he gets up early in the morning.. waits.. and watches as the sun comes up shining down on the city. He smiles enjoying the sunrise. He gets in his usual clothing style and sets up a camera to video him sitting in the chair by the window talking..

Eli James IV "A word said a lot around here is fear. Luca.. you seem to be one that can't stop talkin'. Every word that comes out of your mouth makes me realize how stupid people are. If you actually defined the words you say and try to make it look like an actual sentence.. you'd see why I say that. You seem a little obsessed about the other guys in the match and give a cold shoulder to me. That confirms to me that you really are as stupid as you talk. You ever sit down and listen to someone talk.. and talk.. and talk.. and talk.. and you just start tuning them out because of the stupidity coming out of their mouths? I do it every time you speak. It's nonsense. It's ignorance. It's stupidity. It's really fear settling in you. You might think it's not, but it is, man. You keep quiet about me because you're not real sure what to say. All you can think about with me is what others have already said.. the crazy preacher. A man who believes in lies. Heh. Mark Flyn.. Heironeous.. Luca.. Peter.. Nightmare.. I can appreciate you drive and passion to win this battle. Y'all wanna fight Madison and become the King of this company. I can only imagine what kind of dump this place would become.. probably much worse than what it is. The sin will rise even higher and grow in each of you even more. Why do you continue to place hope where there is none? Do ya really think I fear any of you? Peter Gilmour.. you think I called myself a god? Nah, man. I'm not a god. Just the messenger. It's sad to think you call yourself god. Didn't you get injured? That makes your god weak. Hehehe. You're in for a surprise awakening calling me out, boy.

Someone knocks on Eli's door. It's Mary-Beth with some breakfast and fresh squeezed lemonade for Eli. She sits it on his table and leaves the room. He takes a good sip of the lemonade.

Eli James IV "Ahhhh. That's some good lemonade. Do you realize that I fought Wednesday.. Saturday.. Wednesday.. and Saturday? This will be my third match in one week.. y'all got rested up from your last fight.. while I continued to battle my way to this chamber. After this chamber match.. I'm fighting again on Wednesday. I don't need rest like you fellas. I've done hard work all my life. You boys wouldn't last a day on the farm in the summer. You probably wouldn't be able to live for a year on your own out there. That's why I'm tougher than you. Nightmare.. I can appreciate some things you've said. As a matter of fact, man.. maybe we can talk sometime privately? I can tell you about something that could change your whole life, man. You don't have to give any money.. you don't have to drink any kool-aid.. it's a real simple life.. a life filled with purpose, man.

Eli stands up and stretches a little. He looks out the window and opens it up to hear all the noise coming from the outside.

Eli James IV "People fill themselves with something to avoid the emptiness that lies within. Off they walk after the sun rises to do something that doesn't mean anything. The future is here. You just don't see it yet. You choose not to. Sing praises to yourself. Think your better than everyone else.. but every time someone comes along and proves your statements to be false. Everyone that'll be in the Chamber with me has done their talking.. has been in this company longer than I.. has fought superstar after superstar in this place.. and this is where I enter the realm. You've never seen anyone like me, man. I'm a never athlete.. a different wrestler.. a different person than anyone you've ever come across. I'm different because I stand tall and strong with a purpose. I'm different because you can't figure me out and it frightens you. I speak truth and it shakes the core of what you thought was right. Your words may echo in many ears, but not in mine. The only thing you can do is try and treat me like a normal man. The only thing you can do is play the guess game. You work so hard trying to come up with ideas about me, yet you ignore the plain truth I teach. Many times people will zoom in one somethin' they can't figure out and try to make it sound deep.. meaningful.. when the truth is they're not real sure what it means.. it's guesses.. and when simple truths are before their very eyes they can't see it. They can't see the simple, and try to uncover the hidden. That's your problem. You won't find out everything, man. It's not your purpose to find out everything. Ya see, boys.. everyone has been given a simple revelation of truth. Creation testifies to a Creator who made every thing around with a purpose. Things didn't evolve over billions of years. An apple comes from an apple tree.. a human baby comes from human beings.. everything comes from its kind.. as it says in Genesis. Ant-eaters will never be able to give birth to a human being no matter how many years goes by. An apple tree will never shoot out a watermelon no matter how many years goes by. Everything brings forth what its created to bring forth. A simple truth. Yet so many cover their eyes at the simplicity of that truth and try to make it complex.. with hidden messages that prove something else. The only kind you guys will produce is pollution upon this earth because its what you are. Once the first man sinned.. we were born into that sinful nature.. after the kind. The only way of redemption and fixing the broke pieces in our spirit is the Almighty. A simple truth.. but a truth where you have to yield. A truth where you have to become self-less. A truth where you have to surrender to someone. You don't like that, huh? You have trouble with someone being in control or over you? Try telling a police officer he has no authority or power over you if you get pulled over for speeding and see how it goes. People like to pick and choose what they obey.. it just has to suit them. You've selected your beliefs because it suits you, but if someone comes along and it doesn't fit your atmosphere.. then what? You mock. You tell them you're right and their wrong. Your opinions are more important than theirs. Ya see how your world collapses on itself? It's an argument that defeats itself. It's a foundation that crumbles before it even starts to begin. When it's time to begin the battle in the Chamber.. you'll see me across one side and all your opinions you thought about me will confuse your state of mind. Everything you were taught will fade away into a black hole never to find again. All your words can echo in a cave, but nobody is there to hear them. Nobody cares to listen. Your words will turn to static noise. Your world will continue to fall in the shadows and soon will turn to complete darkness. There will be no lights to help you find the way home. You'll suffer in your sins for your sins. In the goodness of my heart, I'll continue to do my part and try to help you all see the light. I will continue to cover this place with mercy and grace until the day of judgment comes. I will continue to spread the message of hope.. of light.. of life.. of truth.. of justice.. of righteousness and holiness.. no matter what you call me or say about me.. I will continue to fulfill my purpose and warn you all of the coming wrath. I know you'll turn your ears away. It will not keep me silent. If nobody falls to the words of the Almighty and turns into the new direction that's available.. then you will all leave me no choice but to condemn this place for judgment. Your lives are in my hands, man. I have the power to save or destroy. The Chamber will just be a stone I step on to move forward in fulfilling the purpose. You boys have said your peace to me and tried to defeat me. You tried to get in my head and make me spill over. You think this my mind games? Hehe. Man, it's just me being me. Hope and pray that Eli James shows mercy. The future is bright. It's coming... Hehehehe.

Eli goes back to his seat and starts eating the food Mary-Beth brought in earlier. Following the meal, Eli meets Mary-Beth, Emma-Lee, Eric Rex, Lacey Witasick, Victor, and Sal outside of the hotel they are staying in. They are wearing the new clothes they purchased with Eli's money when they went shopping at Beverly Hills. Eric seems to be enjoying the suit, but still looks like he doesn't want to be there. Victor is talking to Lacey. Sal is counting money Eli gave him for being an employer of him. Emma and Mary are looking at Eli. Eli is watching everything around with a big grin on his face. A white limo comes up and they all get inside. It drives off to the Staples Center where the Wild Card Weekend pay per view is at. Sal is still counting money.. as he does he is quietly singing 'money.. money.. money.. money.. money.. I want my money'. Eric looks bored. Victor is watching Lacey as she plays with her dolls. Emma and Marry are still staring at Eli while Eli watches everyone.

Eli James IV "Glad everyone is here with me tonight to fight at the pay per view. Something is gonna happen tonight and people are oblivious to it. The fans will enter the building.. ready to watch action in the ring.. get entertained.. and think they'll leave the same. They will start to see the truth. They will begin to hear for the first time the good news. It'll resonate within and bloom into something for everyone to see. Your minds will start to shaken.. your eyes will be open.. your heads will start spinning.. your hearts start racing.. then you'll realize a small piece of the puzzle is being laid down. Everyone always wants to hurry up and see the final picture of the puzzle.. 'give me the last piece!'.. they'll yell for.. but they miss the fun. They miss the mystery and uniqueness of what each piece does.. a part from the picture it's nothing. Once it's all together, then it's a masterpiece. Everyone wants me to hurry up and just explain myself. Nah, man. Gotta wait. It's just the beginning of you looking at pieces of the puzzle. You're far from having all the pieces laid out in front of you. When all the pieces are out... then you gotta put it all together. By then, it could be too late Don't you wanna live with certainty? Don't you wanna have assurance of the future? They ignore piece by piece. Open the windows a little...

They look at Eli and do what he says. They roll down the windows and hear horns beeping.. people yelling.. chatter from all over.

Eli James IV "You hear noise. Variations of noise, huh? Me? I hear the band slowly tuning their instruments. Anyone can grab some sticks and start hitting a bucket. It's nothing but racket. Unless you're listening in closely to the music that's about to be made.

Sal finally stops counting and looks up at a smiling Eli. Eli stops talking and stares at Eric Rex.

Eli James IV "Five men in the Chamber.. one man rises up and leaves with another opportunity down the road. Fear is just a word. But it's a word that strikes all my opponents. Oh, what grace shall bestow? There is no other, but Thee. Fill my lips with Thy words and my heart with Thy law. I will stand and they will fall. It's the beginning of you here. Welcome thee with open arms and your dirtiness will be removed. Be cleansed from the works of his hand.. it's at constant work without ceasing. The water will not dry up until the waterfall is stopped by the dam of his hands. Then all will dry up and thirst. No water will fall.. only fire to burn away the dry... the dry will turn to ash and those in the ocean of his lordship will not be burned.

Eli looks once again out the window.

Eli James IV "Boys in the Chamber... play with fire and you'll get burned. Too bad the only lighter around is in my hands. Hehehe. Didn't they tell ya?! Didn't they warn ya?!? It doesn't matter. You're entering the wrong place against the wrong man.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: