Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The XWF NEEDS YOU
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-29-2021, 05:17 PM

One of the things the XWF prides itself on is delivering results to everyone on time. We know how important it is that the hard work you all put in to roleplay deserves results posted on the day of the show or at worst the next morning and typically we are always able to do that and we are able to do so because we get help from the roster with match writing. However that help has been rather hard to come by lately. With Relentless right around the corner we will have the fun but difficult task of putting out essentially 3 full shows in 3 days and it is almost impossible to do without help from the roster.

I guess what I am trying to say is, if you all could help us to continue to put out quality and timely results it would be really appreciated. I know this coming Warfare which is only a few days away has 3 matches left to be written any help there would be appreciated as we are going to be recording part of a very important podcast on Wednesday while also trying to work on the show so your help will make things easier for us. Moreover, if you do agree to write a match please try and get them in within 12 hours or so of the deadline or at the very least keep the GM abreast of your progress so that we don't have to chase you down to ask. Believe me, we do not like having to do that.

If you would like to write a match and don't have access to the writers room section of the boards let me know and I or Lane can give you access. If you aren't sure if you have access to that area of the boards click on the link below. If you can't see the post then you don't have access.

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=41723&pid=169148#pid169148

Thank you for your help everyone.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-30-2021), Dolly Waters (08-29-2021)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-29-2021, 06:04 PM

I will likely write both Duke matches because I'm a giant idiot and can't help myself.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Marf (08-29-2021)
Ciela Luiz Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-30-2021, 11:29 AM

I can help out when needed
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-31-2021, 03:06 AM

(08-30-2021, 11:29 AM)Ciela Luiz Said: I can help out when needed

Thank you Ciela. I will give you access to the writers room and then you can pick matches when you have the time to help out.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post