Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 09-20-2021, 09:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » XWF Live! » 24/7 Freestyle Championship
Poll: Who's The Better Man
This poll is closed.
Marf, The Champ 50.00% 2 50.00%
JB, The Unknown 50.00% 2 50.00%
Total 4 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey Marf.
John_Black Offline
Foreva Unknown

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-29-2021 07:24 AM

OOC: Rage Talk aka Trash Talk... 24 hours...you all know the deal.

We see Marf just minding his business in catering with his belt, as he was trying to grab something to eat, JB appears out of cut with a chair and blast him on the back with it that caused him to fall on the floor.

"What's good Marf, I see you managed to get yourself in shape after that afterschool detention shit with the championship commish. I mean, you're right people shouldn't give you the hard time as the champion, since people LOVE to emphasizes the useless shit that ruins it for all. So Marf, I hope you know that your reign is fucking over because I want to just beat the ever loving piss out of you.

But, i'll let you get on your feet to hit me back.... get the fuck up!"

Then he backs away to see Marf up to his feet, as he taunts him with the chair.

An Unknown Thug.
[Image: method-man-1589189458.5756896.430x241.jpg]
Find
Edit Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
Marf Online now or has been in the last 30 mins
Former TV champin
TITLE - Freestyle

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-29-2021 12:42 PM

Marf rises to his feet while looking down at the plate of delicious pulled pork spilt, all over the floor. He slowly raises his eyes to JB with a nasty scowl spreading across his face.

This motherfucker wants to hit me from behind, cause the third best serving of pulled pork I’ve ever had to get ruined and you wanna act tough in front of me? Tell you what, I’ll respond to your blatant respect with some of my own for starters.

As soon as he says this Marf spits directly in the face of JB while standing his ground.

So you want to talk some shit? Johnny boy you’ve hardly even mastered basic sentence structure, how the fuck am I supposed to have a trash talk battle with your dumbass? You’ll bury yourself as you bumble through the English language worse than any insults I toss at ya. Do you even understand what you challenged me to? You’re talking about beating the piss out of me in a trash talk battle you dumb fuck. If you want a real match just say so, or does cowardice go along with that glaring stupidity trait of yours? Considering you jumped me from behind, I think I already know the answer, you pussy ass bitch.

You’ve always managed to keep your distance from me come to think of it. So this was your big shot, John? A cheap shot that made me spill some food and be slightly annoyed? How underwhelming, much like your career. And all your matches. And your personality. And, well, simply put, you! There’s a lot of pathetic people here but you have to really scrape the bottom of the barrel to find ole JB. You fucking suck, straight up yo. Come at me with some more of your gibberish posing as trash talk.

Marf spreads his arms for a moment while standing out and waiting for Black’s response.

Find
Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marf's post:
JimCaedus (08-29-2021)
John_Black Offline
Foreva Unknown

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-29-2021 12:59 PM

"Looks like I got myself a porky eater who's pissed who didn't get eat his lunch this afternoon, boo hoo Marf... get real, homie. Yeah, I don't know a thing about the english language, so what? You don't know how to take a hit from a chair without complaining like a bitch, you should know that I don't like you in the slightest since you were apart of that bullshit Left Hand thing with your bitch Lycana, you think everyone has shitted on me for not being able to speak properly?

I guess you and everyone else can claim that shit, and you can suck on a Pigs Dick for your needs to pacify your loss of Pulled Pork on your plate.

The main reason why I didn't bother to mess with you is simple, you are the type of guy who everyone would be afraid of messing with. I was scared at first, then realized that you are nothing more then a smokeshow for a beast. You are nothing more then just a man who's the Mero in the Sable part of your team. How come you haven't been able to stand on your own two feet, and reclaim your TV title?

Oh wait... the best thing was you getting into a Arm Wrestling match for the belt and having people pull some DiVinci code shit over your reign. So maybe you haven't lost that spark yet Marf.....

As of now, fuck you and your stance on my Ingrish, bitch."

He then takes the pull pork out of the tray and smashes it in Marf's face, and he doesn't go for a cover... but pulls out the chair he used to sit on, and watch him get up .

An Unknown Thug.
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (08-29-2021)
Marf Online now or has been in the last 30 mins
Former TV champin
TITLE - Freestyle

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-29-2021 07:57 PM

Marf chews on some of the pulled pork while the rest of the beautiful meat falls to the floor and a few others in the background cry out in disgust at John Black’s wastefulness. He holds his glare on Black while shaking his head.

For such a short conversation I don’t think I’ve ever repeatedly had to ask myself what in the fuck so many times until now. The hell are you even talking about? Somewhere in there I think you brought up the Left Hand, way to stay relevant you stupid fuck. Oh wait no, I’m sure you will claim you hit a blunt and forgot what fucking month it is. Whatever scrambled equation it is the result is always the same, you’re a fucking moron.

Did you seriously just blab about how you were too scared to seek me out before? Fucking outstanding way to hit me with the real heavy trash talk there. Fiddly dee dee and now I’m supposed to believe you’re magically not afraid of me? That’s why you hit me from behind with a chair right? I mean I shouldn’t be surprised, I’ve known for a long time how few brain cells you actually have. I mean why else would you being playing this token black guy in a shitty slasher flick bullshit?

Fuck this shit, regardless of the outcome here why don’t you actually step into a ring with me sometime? I can go for the television title whenever the fuck I feel like it. I’ve been a little busy, what’s your excuse? The new hooked on phonics book taking up all your free time? Can’t you come up with anything better than that? Can’t you at least muster the ability to not act like a brain dead fucktard for two fucking minutes? Either do better or have a real match with me you motherfucking pussy!

Find
John_Black Offline
Foreva Unknown

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-29-2021 08:32 PM

"Well I am a moron you say, well you're preaching to the choir there, Marf. When you use insults like that, it shows how much you are half dim inside that brain of yours, that even I know when you and your crew burned at the stake of scrutiny. Maybe I smoked the blunt as you put it, and forgot that you were even relevant on this companies payroll.

For all the braincells I have lost, how many times you been able count on one hand with title matches at your disposal besides the TV title? But that doesn't matter right, since I am dumb as you think I be. I would loved to be to token blacky in a slasher film, being killed off first would be more of your kinda alleyway before I would.

I would like to know why would you not care about the outcome? I mean, you had the belt longer then you had any boogie nights with Lycana and her friends. It seems like you want us to fight so badly, but last time I heard that we are going to fight one another but with our own partners against Bastards for the tag gold. Maybe it'll be only time in your career I'll make you famous, but if you think you wanna scrap with me personally... then, you are barking up the wrong tree.

But for now, we are in the moment where I just manage to break your mind and soul for being all so easy and soft, it's not fun not being able to handle the truth of your own miseducated mindset, Marf. Even if I do fight you one on one, you'd be the one askin yourself, "Why didn't I just hide in the woods?" against me. Marf, just do yourself a favor and just give up on trying to be a tough bastard, because you aren't even on my level of no fucks spared towards people like you."

JB still sits on the chair, as he looked at the pissed off Marf with stern look on his face.

An Unknown Thug.
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
JimCaedus (08-29-2021)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-02-2021 08:50 AM

OOOOH I get to be a tie breaker!!!

I vote for Marf.

Still Champion - "Dirty Dancing" Marf Swaysons

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Find
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
JimCaedus (09-02-2021), Marf (09-02-2021)

[-]
Quick Reply

Live Word Counter:
Start writing and a counter should appear here… Words with 2 or more characters are counted!
Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Not so fast Marf! (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) 8 450 05-20-2021 03:45 PM
Last Post: (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)
  Attention Attackers! Current Champion:
 Marf
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane 0 214 02-16-2021 09:22 AM
Last Post: "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)