Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official *AMENDED* BDC Rules
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

08-28-2021, 09:56 PM

From the desk of future Anarchy Champion and reigning Billion Dollar Champion, Latina Submission Machina.

Rule 1: The champion can pick and choose when they defend their title. Must defend it at least six times in a 365 day period to keep it, or the belt is vacated and a new champion is randomly selected in a drawing out of a sombrero.

Rule 2: Every match for the Billion Dollar Championship is a submission match.

Rule 3: You can sell the belt, but only if you don't get ripped off on the price.

Rule 4: If you win a match for the title as the contender, but do not accept the title, but just wanted the title in name only, I don't care. You're obviously the champion because you won!

Rule 5: You cannot give the title away, unless it is to a small child during a make-a-wish promotion.

Rule 6: The previous champion has one automatic rematch, but only if they are able to bring another championship belt to the match and put it on the line. The Billion Dollar Championship is one of the most prestigious belts in the world, clearly, just look how shiny it is! So if you give up and just let someone else have this great belt, then the only way you will ever be guaranteed a rematch is if you can make that rematch a DOUBLE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Latina Submission Machina's post:
Dolly Waters (08-28-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-28-2021, 10:08 PM

(08-28-2021, 09:56 PM)Latina Submission Machina Said: From the desk of future Anarchy Champion and reigning Billion Dollar Champion, Latina Submission Machina.

Rule 1: The champion can pick and choose when they defend their title. Must defend it at least six times in a 365 day period to keep it, or the belt is vacated and a new champion is randomly selected in a drawing out of a sombrero.

Rule 2: Every match for the Billion Dollar Championship is a submission match.

Rule 3: You can sell the belt, but only if you don't get ripped off on the price.

Rule 4: If you win a match for the title as the contender, but do not accept the title, but just wanted the title in name only, I don't care. You're obviously the champion because you won!

Rule 5: You cannot give the title away, unless it is to a small child during a make-a-wish promotion.

Rule 6: The previous champion has one automatic rematch, but only if they are able to bring another championship belt to the match and put it on the line. The Billion Dollar Championship is one of the most prestigious belts in the world, clearly, just look how shiny it is! So if you give up and just let someone else have this great belt, then the only way you will ever be guaranteed a rematch is if you can make that rematch a DOUBLE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!

"As the creator of the belt, I set down the rules even I have to abide by. You don't get to amend the rules as laid down by ME. Comprende? Your rules do not exist. Only mine, since I actually made these the legal rules through my team of lawyers."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

08-28-2021, 10:11 PM

American laws have no power in Mexico, muchacho! If you want to come and take MY billion dollar championship....you're going to have to play by MY rules!
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-28-2021, 11:14 PM

"It is an American title. Since you accepted to challenge me, you thereby consented, you play by its rules, not the other way around. Nice try, but you are bound by legal red tape. I could just take that title back and make your win null and void if you don't fulfill your contractual obligations that you verbally consented to."

He smirks.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

08-29-2021, 02:24 AM

(08-28-2021, 11:14 PM)Money Oswald Said: "It is an American title. Since you accepted to challenge me, you thereby consented, you play by its rules, not the other way around. Nice try, but you are bound by legal red tape. I could just take that title back and make your win null and void if you don't fulfill your contractual obligations that you verbally consented to."

He smirks.

No, it isn't. And no, you couldn't.

JAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!
Hate Post Like Post