Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-28-2021, 09:39 PM

Talia is in her hotel room, by the looks of it. She decided to spend a little more money on this one. Compared to the other motels that she would reside in being on the road. As Talia sits down on the crouch, her laptop rests on the coffee table in front of her. Talia flips it open, quickly makes her way to the webcam feature. She takes a sip of her coffee before she pushes the record button.

"Wednesday Warfare, eh amigos? It's been quite a while since I was last on this show. Of course, you already know that I always ride for Savage, but sometimes you have to expand. Just like when I decided to compete around the world. Sure, I could have made my name in the USA, but talent is global, and I wouldn't be the woman I am today if I didn't face those fantastic people. One of those places that stick to my mind is Japan."

Talia shakes her head, smiling.

"Truly a wonderful country I fall in love with; after my first time leaving XWF, I competed in Japan for a few years. The wrestling scene in Japan is out of this world, and I trust and believe I was tested over the against the best even though I wasn't so into that hard-hitting style, because why would I want for someone to beat the crap out? Of me for my enjoyment. You can forget that deathmatch style as well, which not only shortens careers but also ends them."

Talia shakes her head from side to side.

"With that being the case, my next opponent is someone that has made a name for herself competing in the likes of those kinds of matches, Jessica Tremor. So now, Jessica, you are another woman I wanted to face off with recently. You're not a pretty standard competitor, which made you a pretty fit for XWF. A place that the unnatural is always welcomed with open arms. In contrast, yours are made of metal and whatnot, which in honestly is not putting our match on equal footing. This is why management felt the need to make this match a Last Woman's Standing, to makes this an even playfield."

Talia rubs her chin, a pretty shocked look on her face.

"But I have to tell you, Jessica, you came into XWF on some Anime levels kind of energy. In your debut match, you had many people impressed. You made a statement in your match against Mr.Bob, Arcana, and LMS that you made you think of the kind of match you and I would have. What kind of threat would pose for the rest of the roster? So many thoughts crossed my mind. That I go super excited."

A smile appears on Talia's face.

"Here we are, Jessica, the moment and truth our match. I am excited that our fight will be a war, even though I am not a fan of using weapons. But by the standard of the rules, I will have my options open to use them. In some ways, you have the edge on your side Jessica and while some make fun of it. I have the heart to survive the assault you will deliver. Throughout time many have made fun of those that never give up, that those kinds of people never exist. But I came from the mud Jessica. I have experienced a lot of things that made me have to push forward through everything. This is one of those situations as well. I know there is no way to avoid punishment in this match, but what I can do is keep getting by up even when hope is lost, that my body and my mind and outlast it all until the moment presents itself and at the moment. Jessica, my amigos, you will taste heaven by my hands."

A blaze of confidence appears in Talia's eyes as she gives a wink and blows a kiss. As she stops recording and the scene fades to black.

[Image: fdfUSnQ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Talia Areano's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-29-2021), Dolly Waters (08-28-2021), JimCaedus (08-29-2021)