Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 06:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Catching up with Saxon
James Saxon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-29-2013, 09:39 AM

Steve Sayors has tracked down Monday Madness's latest acquisition, James Saxon. The trail ends at a gym in a run down industrial site, as Sayors steps inside he notices how the gym is put together. In the centre stands a fully built twenty by twenty ring and surrounding it, weights and bars, pulleys and free stands. It's a gym made for war from sweat and twisted iron, held together by the blood and tears of the people who have trained here in the past and in the corner is the only man in the gym, James Saxon.

Sayors moves closer with the cameraman in tow. Saxon notices them and puts his barbell down. Sayors appears nervous, perspiration slowly moving down his forehead although the gym is cold. Saxon grabs his towel and hands it to Sayors, giving him a slight smile.

"You have nothing to fear from me. Dry your head and calm your nerves."

Sayors nods shakily and thanks Saxon for the towel.

"I was hoping to get an interview with you, Saxon. You've come in and already caught some attention from JTC and John Madison, the latter who dismissed you almost instantly."

Saxon lets a deep chuckle escape under his breath. "He can dismiss me if he wishes. It is his choice for now. I issued my challenge, a put up or shut up, if you will. He quickly kept his silence. JTC decided against any unkind words, which worked out well for him. I prefer to keep a certain respect with my adversaries rather than none at all."

"Some say that John Madison has no respect for anyone."

"Then I feel sorry for him. Because when we cross paths in that ring, which we will, especially if he holds that title, then I won't have the respect, to stop myself from going too far."

Sayors swallows what he thinks may be a quiet gulp but is echoed around the huge silent gym, bouncing off the walls. He slowly turns to his cameraman who tells him to keep going.

"Saxon, you've seemingly come out of nowhere. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? I've done some research and I know you're from Brighton in England, you've wrestled before joining XWF in multiple federations in the past, capturing gold wherever you went. After a hiatus of years, what's made you come back to the ring and, more importantly, XWF?"

Saxon downs his protein shake and stares at Steve Sayors, slowly gauging his answer. "In the ring, I've never been more alive. I found friends in the ring, I made enemies in the ring. I've made memories in the ring. I've seen alliances formed and broken, man turn on man, bodies broken bloody and scarred. I've formed three stables of men, held gold, fought for my life, felt the rush of beating a man one step from the point of no return and had the same done to me. I've felt the rush of adrenaline when the crowd roars as I pinned my opponent after a brutal match that pushed us both to our limits." Saxon leans in closer to Sayors. "You tell me why I wouldn't want to come back."

He turns and throws his towel and shaker into his gym bag and puts his shirt back on. "As for the XWF. Where else is there left?"
Edit