Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Excirement Is In The Air
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-27-2021, 10:48 PM

The scene slowly comes alive, and we open to an overlooking view of Athens, Georgia. This will be the city that the latest edition of Saturday Savage will be held. After a few minutes, the camera lowers swiftly; we see Talia Areano walking on the sidewalk. She is wearing jean shorts that show off Talia's long legs very well, a pair of white sneakers, and a white top. Even Talia is wearing black sunglasses; she has a camera.

Talia has traveled all over the globe throughout her career. All those major cities and countries that everyone in the same profession that she is in. But Talia doesn't recall coming to Athens, Georgia, so it's always a good idea for Talia to take pictures of places that Talia doesn't come to very often. So as she walked around the city more, she looked forward to this upcoming bout for Saturday Night Savage. Since she has come back to XWF, she has been undefeated; even though this is her third match since returning to XWF, Talia's confidence was at an all-time high at the moment, and she was going to use every bit of to win her first championship.

After spending several minutes snapping pictures and taking in the sights, she made her way to a local coffee shop. Talia is a crazy coffee addict; no matter where Talia has to go over the world, she always enjoyed going to a place and having a nice cup of coffee. As she sits at one of the tables and makes an order, she looks around the quiet coffee before smile at the camera.

"You can never be times like this, eh? The times when you can relax before an upcoming battle. It helps break the nervousness that you feel in the pit of your stomach. This nervousness that dwells deep inside is pure excitement; since I have come back to XWF, I can't wait to be a part of the show. But, unfortunately, I have so much time I have to make up for what I missed. So I am disappearing here and there in the company. Regretting it now, but now is the moment in time to make up for all that."

Talia brings her left leg over her right knee, getting quite comfortable.

"Since coming to XWF, I have picked up two wins in most people's eyes; they will claim that is nothing that once the matter I suffer a defeat I will pack my bags and disappear once again and repeat the same process all over again. I have to say it is nothing but false; I have been away from XWF for long enough, and I am here for the long haul; I am here to build upon my legacy of being one of the best. So I lose to a challenge and run away that taint everything I am trying to do. Which is why I bought the fight to every single one of my matches."

Extending her arms, she speaks again.

"Look at my bout against Calypso; even though it was a life or death situation, I showed the entire roster I planned not only to show up. But I also planned to win as well, which I did. So that set this whole thing in my motion. The second upped the challenge higher as I faced Calypso and Geri Vayden, whom I looked forward to meeting once I returned to XWF. Once again, I had to pull out all the stops to succeed in that match, and by hard work, I walked away with my hand raised once again."

She nods her head, rolling her eyes a little.

"Many believed they would have seen me appear on the next Savage after that one. But OCW reached out to me at the time and invited me to compete in the MIx. I had the chance to compete for a company that I have once been a part of, but to focus on that said tournament, I declared I would not appear on an XWF until my time in the OCW wasn't needed anymore. Unfortunately for me, my partner in the Mix wasn't pleased about being my partner because I was a woman. It was very disheartening, and the next thing I know, I was eliminated in the first round."

Talia shakes her head, face in her hands.

"It was disappointing; I have to say. Here I was coming into the match with a crowd reaction. All this positive energy I had around me and next thing you know. It was over just like that, which is why I knew what I had to do when the moment presented itself. So, at this Savage, I made the challenge to Bianca McBride."

Talia sits up, giving a more serious look on her face.

"Bianca, since the moment we face each other in the Mix in the first round, I knew I wanted to face you again. This time it will be one on one. Nobody is having our backs once we go down. We will have to depend on ourselves. Now you don't see our match in OCW as anything too serious. That's one of us because I took that match very seriously when I didn't walk away with m hand raised. I made it my mission to declare a challenge to you, Bianca. This Savage is my chance to make up for that time. Our match is not the biggest as it sets the tone for the rest of the show and is a table's match, which I will have to observe my surrounding. But so do you as well, Bianca, because this match could end very quickly."

She folds her arms against her chest.

"So killing you won't be much of a choice, just working you down enough to put you through a table. But even though I don't have to kill you, it won't be a straightforward task putting you threw a table. You have the size to make it very difficult to do it, plus if we add the power game you have. Without question, I will be tested in this match, Trust and believe respect goes both ways, Bianca. You are the new crop of women in XWF, and I am glad to have you here in XWF. Even with that being the case, you can't win this match, Bianca. The experience is on my side, just like you said, Bianca, but even the most experienced wrestlers can go through a table in seconds."

She shrugs her shoulders as she has seen it happens several times.

"Our match I am going to take you as the threat you should be in this match, this bloodline you speak of that is so great I will take it to the utmost heart, and I will show up that I will take this match very seriously as you have much to gain and I have things to lose. My confidence at the moment is unshaken, and you won't knock me off one point Bianca. It took me a long road to come back to XWF; it wasn't an easy one. I will give you the first big match feel that you are looking for in XWF. The pressure will be at an all-time high. So gear up, Bianca, because this is not Anarchy; this is Saturday Savage!"

The waiter sits down the coffee on the table. Talia holds up the cup, and before she takes a sip, she cheers to the camera to Bianca and everyone else watching at home and smiling after bringing the cup from her lips. Then, the scene fades to black.

[Image: fdfUSnQ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Talia Areano's post:
Bianca McBride (08-27-2021), Dolly Waters (08-28-2021), JimCaedus (08-27-2021)