Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Formation
Yin/Yang

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2021, 10:14 PM

"What a bunch of bullshit!!!!"

Billy White pushed his way through the curtain, which was literally just an old doorframe with a sheet hanging from it, enraged by the outcome of his match. White received a standing ovation from the boys in the back, promoter Ted Texas included, but he was having none of it.

"What the fuck are you guys clapping for?! The winner's out there!!!" he yelled, pointing towards the sorry excuse for an entryway. His peers quickly dropped their praise, whispering amongst themselves about how big of an asshole Billy was.

"WOOOOOOOOOOO, what a match!!!!!"

Vanta Black joined his future Tag Team partner backstage, sweat dripping profusely down his forehead. "I don't know HOW the hell I pulled that off!" He approached a seething Billy, a hand out like the good sport he'd always been.

White looked at Black's hand and scoffed, slapping it away. "You wanna know how? I'll tell you how!" he fumed, getting right up in Vanta's face. "A surprise fuckin' roll-up, THAT's how!!!"

Black shrugged, unphased by White's poor attitude. "The most devastating move in all of wrestling!"

Billy wanted to knock Vanta out but, before he could, Ted grabbed hold of his fist and turned him around.

[Image: champ-kindpng-0a5b3a_160w.png?width=1280]

"That was a fine match, fellas, VERY fine match!" He somehow managed to open up Billy's balled up fist and turn it into a handshake. "One of the finest that's ever taken place inside this fine gymnasium!"

"Can I just get my money?" an annoyed White asked, pulling his hand away and wiping off the fresh steak sauce that had just been transferred onto it. "I'm gonna need $50 worth of alcohol after that crap!"

Ted shook Vanta's hand, before shooting Billy a confused look. "Fifty bucks?!?" he laughed, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his checkbook. "You think I'm gonna give you fifty bucks after a performance like THAT?!"

White rolled his eyes, expecting much less based on the fact he lost. However, upon receiving the check, he was surprised to see it say $500, as opposed to fifty or less. "I think you made a mistake," an honest Billy pointed out as Ted wrote another one for Vanta. "You put an extra zero in there."

"Oh, it wasn't a mistake," the promoter replied, handing one for the same amount to Vanta. "If you're gonna work like money, you're gonna get PAID like money!"

"Wow! Thanks Ted!" an appreciative Black replied.

"Hey, there's plenty more where that came from!"

Billy looked past the doorframe at the tiny crowd of no more than fifty people, before turning back to Ted. "You sure about that?"

The promoter let out a chuckle, putting his arms around both men. "If the two of you perform at a level like that every night, the money'll flow on it's own!" All of a sudden, an idea clicked in his head. "Say, have either of you ever considered teaming up before?"

Both Black and White looked to one another, before turning to Ted and giving him a resounding "NO!"

The promoter laughed, taking his arms off their shoulders and patting each of them on the back. "The best teams never do!" He reached for a notebook on the table at gorilla and opened it up, flipping through the pages until he found the one he'd been searching for. "I had a team bail on next week's show, could use a couple up and comers to take their place. I'll give you another five hundred for showing up, plus an additional two if you win."

Vanta wasn't too thrilled about the prospect of teaming with a man who likely had sheets in his closet for more than just his bed, but that type of money was absolutely insane for the independent circuit. Despite his reservations, Ted had managed to pique his curiosity. "Who's the Tag Team?"

"Party Inc."

Knowing their reputation, Black figured Ted had mistakenly named the team that bailed, as opposed to their potential opponents. "No, I meant 'who would we be facing'? "

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!" the slow promoter burst out, realizing his mistake. "It's Brawlhala."

Both Black AND White's eyes shot wide open, well aware of Brawlhala's reputation, too. There wasn't a single team that'd come across the pair of Ivan the Great and Igor the Mad who returned to do it again. The duo had laid a path of broken bones, and broken dreams, for anyone who dared step in front of them. Despite this, Vanta was willing to give it a shot, knowing that, worst case, he'd never have to team with Billy White again.

"I'm down," Black stated, money signs in his eyes. Him and Ted turned to Billy, who wasn't as convinced as his potential partner was.

"What else ya got?"

A disappointed Ted sighed and looked over the card, which didn't have much room to budge. "Well," he began, eyebrows raised. "We could do Billy White/Invisible Dan 2." He slammed the notebook shut and gave Billy a condescending look. "But I'm sure you don't wanna do THAT, again.........."

White gritted his teeth. Ted was right, there wasn't a chance in hell he was ever going to sell for someone who wasn't there EVER again; but the thought of teaming with Vanta Black had him damn near considering it.

"You CAN'T be serious?"

"Hold on!" a frustrated White exclaimed, going over the pros and cons inside his head. Finally, after coming to the conclusion that teaming with a black man was slightly better than having fruit thrown at you, Billy gave his answer. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay!!!" Ted flung his notebook back open and penned the pair in for the match. "Brawlhala vs Black & White............ no, Yin/Yang it is!!!"

"Yin/Yang?!" a confused White groaned. "Do we look Chinese to you?!?"

Ted closed his notebook and looked up at Billy. "Well, you're white and he's black, black, white, Yin/Yang, BOOM!"

"Boom?"

"BOOM!"

"Makes sense to me!"

"You're just saying that for the money."

"Yeah, so? How many others in this business have whored themselves out for less?"

"I guess."

"Perfect!" an elated Ted spoke, slapping his new Tag Team on the shoulders before heading back to his office. "I'll see you boys then!"

And the rest, as they say, we history.................

Backstage at an XWF House Show, Steve Sayors is shown standing between XWF's newest Tag Team, Yin/Yang, a mic in hand.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, I'm standing here with the team of Billy White and Vanta Black, also known as Yin/Yang," Sayors began, an impatient Billy waiting for him to get through his opening spiel. "The two of you have a tough test ahead of you in the Can-Jap Connection. Your opponents had some harsh words for you, how.............."

White had had enough, taking the microphone from the interviewer and letting the folks at home know exactly how he was feeling. "You say our opponents had some words for us, but I disagree, Steve. You see, the only person who seemed to have anything of 'relevance' to say, just so happened to be the only person who isn't actually COMPETING in the match! That's right, I'm talking about the other Billy. Some strong words there, Mr. Blankenship, things you'd expect someone in the know to say, but the only thing you truly know is nothing at all! Do you really believe either of us thought the name Yin/Yang was a good idea?"

"I mean, I did.........." Black through out there, receiving an eyeroll from his partner.

"Okay, so maybe ONE of us did," Billy backtracked. "But you and I BOTH know he isn't the smart one!"

"Hey, fuck you!!!"

White ignored Black and continued. "Sometimes you gotta go with whatcha know. We've been competing, and WINNING, with that shitty name for the past 4 months; at this point, we'd be fools NOT to keep using it! And while it might be clichè, at least it's thematic.........."

"That's right!" Vanta interjected, snatching the mic away from his partner, who had to keep himself from knocking Black out in response. "Calling ourselves Yin/Yang based on the color of our skin is no different than calling yourselves the Can-Jap Connection based on your nationality; hell, if anything, it's alot more subtle. You don't know how many times I had to slap the shit outta Billy for calling Monsuta that word!"

"You just fucking said it, yourself!" an angry White pointed out, rubbing the fresh bruise on the back of his head from his most recent punishment.

Vanta, like usual, ignored his racist partner and continued his rant. "You wanna criticize miniscule things like the name of our team, or the name of our finisher, all the while having nothing else to say about us tells me one thing: you ain't got SHIT on Yin/Yang!"

"Yeah!" Billy emphasized, attempting to take the microphone back, only for Vanta to yank it away, leaving White pouting next to Steve.

"You're right about one thing, though," Black admitted. "I DON'T have confidence in him, nor does HE have any confidence in ME! But I'll tell you this: we have confidence in ourselves and that's been MORE than enough to put away every Tag Team that's been placed in our path up to this point!"

Vanta held the mic out for Billy, who anxiously grabbed it and gave his own thoughts on the matter. "And, for the record, we DID fill out our applications ourselves, it's just that the XWF BRass didn't WANT either of us alone, it was either a package deal or nothin'! Now, that to me, sounds like a legit Tag Team, but what do I know? I'm not some jackass who hides behind the safety net of a loaded tennis racket and two men who cuck his wife on a nightly basis!"

A hesitant Vanta lightly taps Billy on the shoulder. "Hey, man," he whispered, though the microphone clearly picked up everything. "Didn't you cuck that one dude's wife after the show a couple months ago?"

"Yeah, but that was different!" White explained, covering up the mic to no avail.

"Doesn't sound like it............"

Billy sighed before backtracking on his previous comment. "Alright, I'm not some jackass who hides behind a loaded tennis racket, or ANYONE, for that matter!" He turned to Black and asked him, "Better?"

"I mean," he began, making a face that said otherwise. "There was that time in Chicago when you hid under the seat from that window washer and asked me to 'make him go away..............'"

An annoyed Billy turned around and banged his head against the wall, repeatedly. This gave Vanta the perfect opportunity to take back the mic and continue to lay into their opponents.

"The way Billy runs his mouth.........."

"Hey!"

"Not you!" Black insisted. "You're Bil-he he, remember?"

"Oh yeah!" White confirmed before proceeding to bash his head some more.

"Anyway, as I was saying............. the way Blankenship runs his mouth, you'd think we were facing HIM Saturday Night. He's got quite a mouth, I'll give him that, something I'm sure both Ricky AND Kyodai can confirm............"

"Because he sucks their dicks!" Billy interjected, proudly, to the annoyance of his partner who had to have another sidebar in response.

"Okay, see, it's not as funny when you have to explain it," he explained. "Remember what I was saying earlier about subtlety? The same thing applies here."

"Gottttttcha."

"As I was saying, Double B's got quite a mouth on him, it shows in the fact he's already got one of his shitty quotes on XWF's homepage for alllllllll to see. I want you to take solace in it, Billy........... NOT YOU!....................... because it's gonna be the ONLY thing worth celebrating this week. Not only are we going to knock your team out of the Top 25, we're gonna get our own shitty name on there, too! Alot higher than either of your boys ever were. "

Billy White abruptly turned around and snatched the mic from his partner like a Running Back takes a handoff. "You wanna know how we're gonna pick Monsuta up? As a team, that's how! Hell, who says we even HAVE to lift the big guy up, anyway? We've scouted the Can..........." Billy looked to Vanta, who already had an arm raised, forcing White to censor himself. "BEEP Connection, we know neither of them are smart enough to let Kyodai do all the work! All we've gotta do is wait for Ricky to tag himself in and BOOM, Equalizer for the 3qualizer!"

Vanta face palmed at the ridiculous statement his partner just made. "You didn't HAVE to try and rhyme, ya know!"

"Tell that to your rap buddies."

Black gave White a look of disgust. "I don't HAVE any 'rap buddies,' ya dick!"

"Easy mistake," Billy shrugged before going back to grilling their opponents. "Just like the one Ricky and Kyodai are about to make! Did you know they won't even let Goldhart back into Canada? That's why he's gotta wrestle here in the states."

"Really?" a genuinely curious Vanta asked.

"Yep," Billy replied. "He's a worse representation of the country than the Canadians on South Park! A bigger disgrace than Terrance and Phillip, too! Seriously, how sad is it when a talking trash can has more personality than you do?!"

Black, an admitted fan of Goldhart's, wanted to defend the wrestler but, upon stopping to think about it, realized White was right(for once). "Can't argue with that!"

"Now, I'm not saying he isn't a good wrestler, not saying he's a great one either, but the dude is blander than tofu. There's a reason someone like him needs a mouthpiece like Blankenship to do all of his talking FOR him. It's ironic that, of the three of them, it's BILLY who has a quote up on the XWF website. Hopefully he takes solace in it, 'cause it's gonna be the best thing to happen to him all week!" White turned to his partner, holding out the mic peacefully. "Got anything to add?"

"Yeah," he answered, grabbing hold of it. "As a matter of fact, I do!" He held the microphone up to his mouth and stared directly into the camera, as if looking into the souls of the entire Cam-Jap Connection. "Billy Blankenship.......... you wanna criticize ME and the move I do because they're not up to your bullshit standards?! Sorry I like to entertain people as I'm winning matches. We can't all be boring old farts who'd rather see a Headlock than a Headscissors! It takes alot more talent to do a backflip than it does to sit on someone like your boy, Kyodai! Size isn't an advantage; as the old adage goes, the bigger they are, the harder they fall, and Monsuta's gonna fall so hard, the ring just might implode! And I couldn't think of a better way to knock y'all out of the Top 25, a LITERAL fall from grace.............. if you can even call barely irking your way onto the list grace to begin with!"

"I wouldn't!"

"Neither would I!" Vanta agreed, before making one final remark. "So, go ahead, keep on running your mouths; 'cause once we're finished with y'all, it'll be quite a while before you get to use 'em again!"

Yin/Yang stood there for a moment, waiting for the camera to cut, before getting hyped about their Promo.

"Hell yeah!" Billy exclaimed, jumping for joy as he turned to the practically invisible Steve Sayors. "How was THAT for an interview?!?"

"Well," a nervous Sayors began, preparing to deliver some bad news. "You actually ran out of time 5 minutes ago."

The pair's mouths dropped open in shock, unable to comprehend what they were hearing. "Furreal???"

"Unfortunately."

"Guess we better put it on Twitter, then!"

"We don't HAVE Twitter," Vanta informed his partner as they began walking out of shot.

"Then make one!"

"Fuck that, you do it!"

"Luckily for them, I can post it on the website," Steve said to himself. "Then again, they may not WANT their opponents to hear what they said..............."
Edit
[-] The following 3 users Like Yin/Yang's post:
JimCaedus (08-27-2021), Mark Flynn (08-28-2021), Theo Pryce (08-28-2021)