Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 07:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Start of the Replication Protocol
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-26-2021, 10:05 AM

[bwo][/bwo]

Oswald sits in the living room of his mansion, he looks at the Anarchy championship with the letters 'bWo' spray painted on it, then looks at his Billion Dollar Championship. He pulls out his phone, scrolling around on the internet. He chuckled softly as he hit a couple buttons and now he waited. He stood up, walked down the long hall, passing by his bedroom, his daughter's room, and some of his living servants rooms, until hitting the gym to work out for the day.

~Next Day~

He had grown more powerful. He had begun to control the power even further, as evidenced when he killed those three. Now that he had a main title in the company? His confidence, his ego, grew and he was able to do more. He began to form the plates of his godly form upon his arm, coating it in the onyx colored wood/metal hybrid material. He examined his arm, saw the plates interlocking with one another, forming an impenetrable skin of sorts from fingertip to shoulder.

"No wonder why your body is made of this material. I should have my scientists and engineers examine this material, and try to replicate it. After all, if my growing army has this coating their bodies in some shape or form, conquering this universe would be much easier."

The hand turned and in the palm of his hand, appeared an eye

"While that may be true, this is not something they could replicate with ease. You'd run the risk of other people getting their hands on the formula, which could end up with our enemies learning about this protection."

Oswald nodded

"I do agree that is a possibility, but I believe in my people. After all, if they fail me, they die. Their soul belongs to us, so why would they betray me? Unlike Bezos, I actually give a fuck about my employees, pay them fair wages, and they're allowed bathroom breaks. So, y'know. The only negative is don't fuck with me, and I won't kill you."

They both chuckle, making Oswald's laugh sound otherworldly.

"So long as you know you can trust them, then your idea shall be allowed."

With that, the eye disappeared, and instead is a small block of the material that appears and he could feel the heft of the material.

"Why does it seem light on me, but to hold it, it feels denser than a damn star?"

"Because you wield my powers, you are an extension of me. So you're of course going to feel as if it's a second skin, but to hold the actual thing? That is a different story."

Oswald nods, and he walks over to his manufacturing plant, bypassing his workers who give bows before working again. He heads to the overseer's office, opening the secret entrance, walking into the elevator and beginning to go down into the depths of the earth, until he hits his R&D department.

"I want you to start looking into this material, to see if you can manufacture a replicated version of it, so that my soldiers can be well equipped when the time comes for them to go into a firefight."

After dropping the block off, he then rides the elevator back to his office, to begin working on some paperwork for all the companies he owns, as his shadowy servants appear beside him, helping him work on the data and numbers on the papers before him, helping him run his businesses, as he also oversees the factory floor.

"Latina, Submission, Machina. Good name. I like it. So, the records show that you've both won and have lost. HGH, trained under Cockpuncher, so no wonder your team won.

At Savage, you'll be granted your second loss to the Anarchy Champion. To the Billion Dollar Champion. Do you honestly believe you can beat me? Do you have what it takes to beat me? Maybe in a few months, a few more matches under your belt, you could try and defeat me, but, you still will not.

Experience. That's what this match will come down to. I have more experience. I've been a staple in the XWF since 2014. I have been here for years, Machina. I'm always changing, always growing, always destroying. My wins in this company outweigh my losses. I am a former two time X-Treme champion. I am a former Hart Champion. I am a two time Star of the goddamn Month. I am one of the proud few who held the Intercontinental title when it existed. I am the Billion Dollar Champion, but above all of that. I am YOUR NEW reigning, defending, XWF ANARCHY CHAMPION!

So tell me, what the hell is going on your tiny brain that makes you think you'll be capable of taking me on?

This match will end with one of two ways. You either tap out, or you get pinned. You either submit to the Billion Dollar Dream, or you get pinned by the Hand of God. Either way, you aren't walking out of Savage as the new Billion Dollar Champion. This title will never leave my fucking waist. I will defend this title with all my being and all my heart, just as I would the Anarchy Championship title. Which, by the way, Savage regulars, is obviously the better goddamn title.

On Savage, Machina, you will lie battered and bruised by the God Champion of the XWF.

Nunca serás tan bueno como yo. Nunca me vencerás.

Únase a BOB y se convertirá en un ganador, como yo."

He smirks as the image of his face disappears into the darkness.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Chris Page (08-26-2021), JimCaedus (08-26-2021), Theo Pryce (08-28-2021)