Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 06:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Atty Pins Jim
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

08-26-2021, 08:38 AM

I was a dreamer once. A poor immigrant girl from across the pond full of delusion and naivety. Pulled here by the throat with that chain, that lie, they called the American Dream. I was gonna stand on Lady Liberty's shoulders and reach the stars. No one told me how empty she really was, how much bird shit and corrosion I would have to crawl through to reach her torch.

The only thing real about Lady Liberty. The flame….and boy did I get burned.

[Image: 6TFM672.gif]

They played on my innocence Jim. They played me. Plucked my strings and poured honeyed words into my ear. They put me center stage and caught me doe eyed with stage lights. I was the big ticket, Vinnie Lanes club didn't open without me. Anybody that was anybody in this town wanted a piece.

I caught on to that lie though Jim, innocence faded. I got wise. I stopped being that yes girl and they found another broad didn't they. They took it all away and now I sit here a caged bird in this shit filled condom of a city, shoved in the back waiting for a curious passerby to tap those wires and ask me to sing.

They've got their yellow Canary now. They've got their blue bird. I'm just a pigeon shitting on Lady Liberty now. No one likes my coo'ing any more Jim. Only when it suits their needs. When their curious, when they been fed the lines of what Atty did to get to to the top.

[Image: GHWb87K.gif]

Is that why I'm here Jim? Are you curious? Is that why you played white knight and won me my purse back! My bubble gum? Atty can't do it for herself anymore.
Is that it?! You're gonna take me back the top right?

[Image: lFYkEcu.gif]

All it cost is a little taste right?!

[Image: Gnlo6Cg.gif]

Well sweetheart, you came in here a dreamer and they lied to you to. Now get on the floor or all you taste is my cold steel.

*Noir Atty places a sharp stiletto on Jim's chest*

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Atara Raven's post:
ALIAS (08-26-2021), Dolly Waters (08-26-2021), JimCaedus (08-26-2021)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-26-2021, 07:51 PM

Bullied behind the 8-ball by a broad with a bean-shooter. And not just any broad, the same dish in distress this dick delivered from gettin' dipped by that Derrick, Demos. Now she wants to drill some daylight into yours truly and I just remembered...I forgot my sunblock.

Getting gashouse with her gams, Stiletto to my pump, this Jane had me all wrong, but would she listen or burn powder into my conk?

Suddenly, a blinding bright flash of lightning and this gumshoe gums up the girlie's gig by givin' her the gate with a twist of her getaway stick and a
KICK OUT!

The gat goes south right into my waiting mitts and I hop up with the piece pointed.

Noir Atty sits awaiting the big one...

...but as I meet her tormented gaze...I realize I have no intention of squeezing.

[Image: sQUzshH.gif]

Atty ain't evil... she's just a dame who saw more than her fair share 'a heartbreak and deceit. Came here lookin' for the American Dream but all she's seen are the American Schemes. She'd been flim-flammed. Swindled. Got dizzy with the wrong Donalds. Played like a mark and left lookin' to leave me lousy with lead.

Thinkin' I was the next to play, she pulled to make me fold.

And who could blame her?

Single or not, I'm an hombre with a reputation.

And Atara Themis is a looker. To the universe a Greek Goddess.

[Image: 2JeGJrL.gif]

What man in his right mind could say no to returning home to her? A kiss to soothe the wounds.

[Image: Yse48wv.jpg]

A touch to soothe the soul.

[Image: uaAPwsc.gif]

But this is not my goal and this is not a game.

Helping Noir Atty to her feet. Is that all you think you are Atty? A pump? A nail? A screw? You think I'm here to book you on the next long con to crushtown? Look, don't get me wrong; any Tom, Dick or Harry would be lucky to have you and any person who gave you up or lost you is a sap to say the least...but I ain't here for pitchin' woo.

I gotcha your shit back because I was in the right place at the right time and it was the right thing to do. And ya need no palooka to put you back up top, I never said you can't do it on your own, Atara. This ain't about a game.

It's about bein' a good man. A good person. A White Knight.

It's about support, somethin' we can all use. Especially when it seems so many are against us. Support. We ain't all sick 'a your cooin' Dove...and Atara Themis ain't finished. Far fuckin' from it.

You've got my support, Atty.

You may not need it but you've got it...if you want it.

Jimmy doesn't leave. He holds her pistol out to her, returning it with, as is the proper etiquette, barrel faced away...vaguely in his direction to be precise.

Trusting.

Believing.

In Atara Themis.

...Atty.

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like JimCaedus's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-27-2021), Arcana (08-27-2021), Atara Raven (08-26-2021), Dolly Waters (08-26-2021), Mark Flynn (08-26-2021)