Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 05:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Redemption: Chapter 7
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-25-2021, 03:57 AM

Continued from: Redemption Chapter 6-
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=41700

Waking up in my bed after this incredible adventure with The Good Doctor has me feeling hesitant at best knowing that the next decision, I make will very well dictate my next steps with my career. I have wracked my brain thinking about everything from various angles and possibilities. How important is it to be the Universal Champion versus how important Jessica has become to me; and the fact that I haven’t jumped on the title means that something within me is changing. Perhaps the need to be the top guy in Professional Wrestling is slipping away from being the top guy in Jessica’s life. There comes a point in everyone’s life where you reach an all-important crossroads. The Good Doctor has led me to mine.

Tampa, Florida has been a scorcher with temperatures in the nineties and a heat index of over one hundred degrees seemingly every day. Fucking Florida summers aren’t anything to play with. We fade in as Chris Page is seen in his gourmet kitchen where we see he’s wearing an apron that reads “Kiss the Cock” and a snazzy little chef’s hat. On the counter are a large bowl, a twelve-pack of eggs, a package of bacon, and a container of grits. Chris cracks six eggs into the bowl before he starts to whisk them with a fork. Upon completion, he reaches for various seasonings that are eager to join the party. He seasons them to perfection before whisking them again. Chris as his attention taken as he glances off towards the hallway entrance to the kitchen where Jessica walks into the room and walks up to the granite countertop where she takes a seat and looks at the items out on the counter before quietly reading Chris’s apron which garners some giggles and a shake of the head from her in the process.

Jessica: Someone’s making breakfast? What’s the occasion?”

” A guy is hungry as fuck.”

Chris winks at Jessica with a smile on her face.

Jessica: So, are we going to at least talk about where you’ve been the last few days?”

I’ve been trying to avoid this conversation like Alias avoids being a hypocrite that CARES about what he’s doing versus spitting a bunch of nonsense that he feels is relevant in his own mind, or how he has nothing to say that isn’t a direct response to something I have said. Pfft. Five matches? Brother okay, whatever you say there homie.

” I needed to get away for a minute and get my thoughts together is all. I’ve got history to make on Saturday night at the expense of an overhyped prick that’s just itching to be taken down a peg or two.”

Chris turns his back to Jessica revealing that he’s not wearing any underwear displaying bare ass as he gets his pans together on the stovetop. Upon seeing the full moon from Page it draws the response it was intended.

Jessica: No underwear either? HOT!

” Goddamn Florida summers…”

Page turns back around facing Jessica as he walks up and leans on the countertop.

” But to answer your question I am in a better place now.”

With Saturday drawing closer and closer the need for me to figure out what I am going to do gets direr with every passing day. It kills me that I cannot speak to Jessica about any of this for just hearing her opinion would be enough for me to be fully satisfied with what I think I want to do.

Jessica: Still doesn’t explain where you went and why you didn’t return any calls or texts for that matter. It was like you was avoiding me and the rest of BOB that was trying to get in touch with you.”

” I can see why you would feel that way, I am not so sure about the rest of BOB sharing those feelings considering they directly contradict themselves and how BOB was formed; but hey, what do I know about continuity, right?”

Chris snatches the bacon off the counter where he takes a knife and slides the blade across the top of the package of bacon.

Jessica: I wouldn’t say that.

” Then what would you call it? I’d love to know.”

Jessica: Things get said in the heat of the moment…”

Chris negatively shakes his head as he responds.

” Incorrect.”

There’s a pause from Chris before he continues.

” Things don’t get said in the heat of the moment that directly pertains to me. I told you, I told Thunder Knuckles and I told Bobby that my involvement with BOB is not a joke; and yet TK contradicts everything that I have been working towards? Doesn’t make sense.”

Jessica: Well it is Thunder Knuckles- he has been known to say any and everything to put people in their places.”

” Not at my expense.”

Jessica: Where is all this coming from?”

Chris takes the bacon out of the package before turning his back to Jessica once again fully displaying his naked cheeks as he starts to place some bacon into a pan. The sizzling immediately starts as the swine hits the pan. Chris turns back around so that he may face Jessica while speaking to her directly.

” Jess I had a lot of time to sit back and reflect over the last several days, and one of the many topics I have been pondering is if all this time and effort with BOB has been worth it. Don’t get me wrong, I love the hell out of you and everything that you and I have accomplished together. We make a formidable team, and while the Bastards are one of the most dominating Tag Teams to ever grace a wrestling ring, while we have all tasted some form of success from you, them, me, and now Ozzy… What have we REALLY accomplished?”

My association with BOB was to always be the guy that lends credibility to the organization. I have done more for Professional Wrestling than many people will ever know or remotely respect. I’ve never been keen or big on the admiration of my peers, I have always stuck to the course while putting on the “business” hat when it comes to this profession we all know and love as Professional Wrestling for better or worse. My time in this business has been a marriage in its own right for thirty years.

Who the fuck else can say that for thirty years they have been a staple within this profession that has not bounced around from company to company in the process. I don’t expect people to understand where I have come from and what I have done over my time in the business; partially because there’s not a whole lot of me’s left in the business. I wrestled my first match back in ‘90 in front of nine hundred people and worked my way into selling out every major sporting arena, every major stadium on every continent around the globe, and all points in between.

I have taken on Legends and Icons, I have beaten Legends and Icons.

The world knows what Chris Page is capable of on any given day at any given time against any given opponent. Am I flawless? Fuck no, nobody is. We all have kinks in our respective armor. Losing is mine.

” I’m serious, really think about it and tell me. From where I’m sitting BOB hasn’t been about shit since Leap of Faith. We’ve had more ups and downs than a goddamn rollercoaster. I have been humiliated more times than I care to count by the likes of Lycana or even Betsy Granger of all fucking people. BOB loses War Games in an event that was tailored-made for victory.”

Before Jessica can say a word we see Chris raise his right palm as he states.

” I blame myself.”

Chris spins around to the frying pan where he flips over the pieces of bacon in the pan before redirecting his attention back to Jessica.

” I was so wrapped up in Robert Main that I took my eye off the ball. I made the biggest mistake that I never should have made by getting tunnel vision on ending him that I lost track of the bigger picture.”

The truth is BOB is on a decline so to speak when you look at January until now; but even in a decline we have maintained our spots on the cards, we’ve won and lost championships, and suffered heartbreaking defeats.

” I gave Robert exactly what he wanted, my attention. In doing so I took my eye off the organization. I should have never sat out on War Games even if it meant getting drawn on another team.”

Before cocksucker tries to put more words down our throats allow me to fully elaborate on that very statement. I am in no way saying I would have won fucking War Games, come on now. I am saying that perhaps the odds of BOB would have been drastically better than what they ended up being.

… no that’s not a knock on any of the members that tried their hand at it by any means.

” I shouldn’t have been so blinded to play dress up as the Beast just to fuck with him and cost HIM his undefeated streak at War Games. My head should have been in the game calling the goddamn plays but… I failed you.”

Chris turns back towards the stove flipping the bacon over once again as Jessica responds.

Jessica: You didn’t fail me.

Chris turns his attention back around looking over at the sheer beauty known as Jess.

Jessica: You could never fail me. You’ve been nothing but supportive every step of the way with what I want and/or wanted to do. I couldn’t ask for a better partner than that, nor would I.”

” We’ve come so far; you and I.”

Jessica: Do you remember the bar in Miami?”

” How can I forget.”

It seems like yesterday when I walked into that bar and saw her sitting there watching the Relentless 2019 Pay-Per-View. Fuck it’s been two years?!?!?!

Jessica: You saw something in me when nobody else did. You took me under your wing and trained me to be the competitor that I have become today, and you have shown me the psychological side of the business. Failed me? If anything we have failed you.”

” No you haven’t. If anything you guys have exceeded expectations is most right. This is my cross to bear, not yours or anyone else. I stand firm that I took my eye off the ball, and now I have to correct it.”

There’s so much I want to say to her but it would go against The Good Doctor. If I am going to see this through I am going to have to do it legitimately. No cutting corners.

” I have the opportunity to correct it all on Saturday Night.”

Jessica: Taking back that Universal Title will certainly go a long way to correct the ship. You have all the tools it takes to knock him off.”

” That has never been in question. He’s in major need of an overhaul for sure.”

When you beat a bunch of nobodies for a year it gives you a false sense of confidence. Take Alias, the mother fucker is still so hung up on responding to me he’s played right where I’ve wanted him to. He’s defending himself at every turn to the degree it’s become expected within every release of his words at this point. He’s finally admitted that he cares. Gee thanks for making me right, again.

When you go unbeaten like he’s gone; well specifically without being pinned or submitted, you start to think that you are untouchable, that your shit doesn’t stink. News flash, everyone’s shit stinks and nobody is untouchable to Chris Page. I have made it my mission to be the guy to end his false claims of being Universal Champion.

” I am the guy to give it to him… but I am not doing it for BOB… I am doing it for me.”

Page turns around smelling the fully cooked bacon as he removes it from the pan putting some pieces on two plates before turning around to the bowl of whisked eggs on the counter as he continues.

” I am at a crossroads, Jess. My actions on Saturday will directly affect everything in some form or fashion.”

Jessica: What exactly is that supposed to mean?”

Chris turns back to the stovetop where he’s buttered a second frying pan. He pours some of the whisked eggs into the buttered pan where he commences to make an omelet as he answers.

” It means just what I said. Win or lose it will affect everything.”

If only she knew just how much it is going to affect my surroundings.

Jessica: I need for you to be more specific, affect everything how?”

” It will affect if I return to BOB or if I continue out on my own.”

Jessica: What the fuck?”

Opps.

Page flips over the omelet before turning back around to face Jessica.

” I’m saying that while I was away I have thought long and hard about a variety of subject matters; BOB being one of them. I withdrew from BOB mainly because I am sick of my opponents using BOB as a weapon against me, I am bored with the lack of creativity or originality that comes along with facing someone of my stature. Hell, John Doe has made a series out of it.”

Jessica: Is that the one where he has Atara hanging out with Bastards? That guy is so full of shit his eyes turned brown.

” The one and the same.”

It’s hard to call me a liar when you are promoting lies and fairytales of your own. That’s not how this shit works. You don’t accuse someone of one thing while continuing to do the same yourself. Who the fuck do you think you are? Corey Smith?

” All I know is that everyone is going to know where I stand before Savage leaves the air.”

... To be continued.

Words from the Stoned One:

Here we go again. Has Alias done anything else other than a direct rebuttal to any and everything I’ve had to say? Yep, pretty typical when you have someone backtracking to cover his ass for being exposed as the amateur that he is. What I love more than anything else is just how far you are reaching; it makes you look like a modern-day Stretch Armstrong with how you are trying to deflect from what you truly are. I could be like you and shovel through all the bullshit in your promos while cherry-picking comments, I could even break down into the “clip airing” game as well but I am not you. I don’t require your words to fuel my direction, unlike you I dictate the pace which is yet another thing that separates the men from the little boys.

You have made me laugh so many times with some of the things that have come out of your mouth that I can’t remember the last time I was this entertained. In your own mind, you legitimately think that you are moving that needle up but the reality is since becoming Universal Champion you’ve managed to move that needle down. The sheer lack of defenses alone; regardless of what you claim is caliber competition or not, speaks volumes in its own right. You’re not a champion bro. You’re my placeholder so that all the backstage bitching and moaning about me holding the championship could subside for a minute. Like any good placeholder that “heat” has gone away and you will not stand in my way of accomplishing my goal… defending the XWF Universal Championship at Relentless.

I’ve spoken about how NOBODY is more deserving of that spotlight than I am.

It hurts to admit it but deep down inside if you’re listening to these words you know it strikes to be true. I have single-handedly revolutionized the Xtreme Wrestling Federation both inside the ring and out. People seem to forget that the business has two sides to it. You’ve got what you see being played out on television, and you have the relationships you forge with your peers behind that curtain. I am the guy people seek out for opinions, and why is that? Experience. Something that I have by the truckload and what you wished you could have because if you had it you wouldn’t be allowing me to call your shots for you. I will be the first to admit that I knew coming in this wasn’t going to be easy. When you’re dealing with someone who can stand in front of a camera and spout out about being unpinned legitimately while it ringing true is something that no one else in the XWF can say. Sure I poke fun at him for only having ONE real match within this little run; because that much is still very true, he has laid to waste just about everyone else that has come knocking on his door.

Everyone is beatable, Alias.

You can continue to speak about my legacy being an afterthought, you can continue to try and piss all over my place within the Hall… I’m in there why you can’t even scratch the goddamn Top 50! So just who do you think you are? What level of importance do you think you carry? Zilch. Nada. Zero.

I am going to do what King Doc should have done to you back on May Day.

I am going to Eat Alias.

You’re running on fumes little guy, you’ve thrown your blows, and yet here I am daring you for some more because what YOU fail to realize… I haven’t even thrown my stiffest jab let alone my knockout shot, grasshopper. But hey, at least you didn’t take choose your own adventure path which tends to be a thing when your ass is in a crack, and the fact you haven’t pulled that card only tells me just how far you’ve underestimated me. You are Thad Duking yourself with every turn that you are trying to take. It’s sad and pathetic to see for someone that claims to be so goddamn smart to show the actions of someone so fucking scared of the reality that he’s faced with. You have given me more than you’ve ever given anyone else, but I am the pushover? Okay, that makes a lot of sense. Face it, kid, your game is whack and now that the coast is clear it’s time for daddy to come back for what he NEVER should have lost.

Your only involvement in my life rests because you have something I want.

This has never been about anything other than me and you while you would like to make it about everything BUT that. You were a coward with the briefcase, you exploited a situation, and now you have to pay for that. I mean if I were you I’d be thanking me I gave you a couple of months to carry around that flashy new toy instead of opting in to take it right back within weeks; see, I am a generous guy… but generosity only goes so far before it’s time to collect. That time is now and the great state of Georgia on the campus of the Bulldogs is going to be the place. The sands in that hourglass of yours are nearing their end, my little pal. There’s not a whole lot left that needs to be said within this story for your ending has never been in doubt. I am going to be the guy that tags you with your first real loss just like I was the guy that snuffed out Robert Main’s chances at monopolizing the Main Event scene, just like I was the guy that planted the seeds for BOB to be a thing, and just like I was the guy that made the XWF relevant again.

Reputation is everything.

Mine dictates that I will do whatever it takes to leave with that strap.

What about yours?

Are you still under the false notion that you are going to survive me? I hope so for when you have to wake up and Sunday morning and realize that I have taken everything away from you; your unpinned streak, the Universal Championship, your pride it will be then that you have received the Robert Main treatment. Consider yourself lucky that you are even getting this opportunity to box with God you ignorant chode for it will be your last brush with greatness inside those ropes. You will never get back to this one moment, this one chance encounter and you will never be able to take back getting taken to school by one of the best.

I don’t have to cut forty-minute promos to lift that title off your shoulder.

I don’t have to drop ten or twelve on you; you don’t warrant it. So please, continue to toss your nose up in the air like this isn’t the biggest match of your career, that it isn’t your make or break moment within the confines of the XWF as a whole, and for the love of everything holy please continue responding to me as opposed to doing you for it only shows who is really inside who’s head. Until next time...

I used to think you loved me, now I’m sure.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Chris Page's post:
ALIAS (08-27-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-25-2021), Dolly Waters (08-25-2021), Gator (08-25-2021), Lycana (08-25-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-25-2021)