Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow Me To Introduce Myself
Jackson Hart

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2021, 04:07 AM

"Who is Jackson Hart and why does he think he is good enough for the XWF?"

The formerly solid black screen transitions to reveal Jackson Hart, the newest XWF superstar to sign on the dotted line sitting on a coach in what appears to be a loft style apartment. Judging by the constant beeping of horns and screaming one could safely assume that the location of said apartment is in the heart of a major US City. Philadelphia? Los Angeles? New York perhaps? In time all will be revealed. For now we have Jackson Hart, on a coach in a semi fancy suit looking straight into the camera.

"For those of you who don't me and I'm guessing that most of you don't, my name is Jackson Hart. I am one of the four founding members of the wrestling faction Legacy and a former GCWA Tag Team champion with a guy you may have heard of, the People's G.O.A.T., James Raven. I am a former poker champion turned poor house resident who thanks to Raven and to a lesser degree Shawn Warstein turned my life around and instead of wasting my time and life away on booze and broads I channeled my inner anger towards something healthier. Professional wrestling. The last time I wrestled a match I lost to a guy named Outcast in a federation that no longer exists. That match opened my eyes to a few things, chief among them was that I was not nearly as good as I thought I was. So while some may have assumed that my absence from the sport meant that I had waived the white flag the truth is that I decided after that loss to take a step back and take a long hard look in the mirror and decide how I was going to proceed because giving up was never in the cards.

At first I took a few months off to go ghost hunter with my former best friend Noah Jackson, more on that later but then after things went sideways there I went back to where my wrestling career began. Toronto. More specifically HILITE FC where my mentor James Raven was waiting to further instruct me on what it takes both mentally and physically to be the best in the world. And after a few months of intense training I'm back to doing what I know deep down in my heart I was born to do.

Now if your next question is "Well Jax, why didn't you go to OCW where James and Betsy are? Why XWF?" Well, two reasons. First, OCW is not accepting applications so it wasn't really an option. I'm sure James could and would have gotten OCW to make an exception but this isn't about that. This is about me doing what I NEED to do to PROVE that I BELONG and what better place to do that than the XWF? The premier wrestling federation in the business.

Jackson leans down and grabs a bottle of water that was standing upright next to his feet. He unscrews the cap, takes a few sips and then replaces the cap before putting the bottle back down on the ground where it was.

"Sorry about that. It's been a while since I've had to record one of these. So anyway, here I am in the XWF, on Anarchy. Why Anarchy and not Savage or Warfare? It's simple really. While I've a had a handful of matches in GCWA the truth is I'm still fairly green as some would say so why not get started on a smaller roster and then work my way up? As I said earlier, this isn't about me jumping the line or having exceptions made for me. This is about me EARNING my place at the table. And I'll start that journey on Anarchy. Next week against John Caedus and Elijah Martin.

One of the things James tried to drill into my head while teaching me everything he knows about the sport of professional wrestling is that if you want to be successful on any consistent level you need to know your opponent almost better than you know yourself. You need to do your research. Learn your opponents methods. Their strengths, their weaknesses, everything. And so in trying to live up to his expectations I took some time to try and learn about my opponents and you know what I found out?

A whole lot of nothing. John Caedus, is apparently related to Jim Caedus who I know mostly by reputation and because he seems to have some weird idolatry thing going on with Raven. I wouldn't say they are friends exactly but don't tell Jim Caedus that or he might put on his tin foil hat and talk about conspiracies until he's committed again. Which brings me back to his brother John. I am going to assume, maybe to my own detriment that things like being bat shit crazy but also deadly with your hands is a genetic trait that is likely shared between siblings which means to beat John I simply need to get into his head and let him mush brain do the rest of the work for me. Shouldn't be too hard really. And as for Elijah, well, I had him beat the second this match was booked because any guy who thinks he lost a match because his partner speaks piss poor English, as if words and not your hands is how you win a wrestling match is already doomed to failure. Elijah may have dreamed of becoming a professional wrestler as a way to escape the tragically cliché life he had been living but if your first thought after seeing how you are booked is "Well I'm screwed because Edward jr doesn't know how to talk" then you really know nothing about the sport and I'd venture to say life in general.

Next Thursday night will be my debut in the XWF, and my return to the sport and it will end like most of my matches have, in victory and if for some reason I stumble and that isn't the case I can promise you it isn't because me no speak a good English.

See you Thursday fellas.

Oh and John, your mom said Jimmy was always her favorite."

Fade to black.
Edit
[-] The following 6 users Like Jackson Hart's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-27-2021), Atara Raven (08-27-2021), Dick Powers (08-27-2021), Dolly Waters (08-27-2021), JimCaedus (08-27-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-27-2021)