Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Redemption- Chapter Six
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-23-2021, 12:06 PM

Continued from: Redemption- Chapter 5
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=41693

Chris entered the Tardis from the penthouse bedroom with HIS Universal Championship in his right hand. He came across the Good Doctor who is setting coordinates for the next destination. He turns around where spots Chris coming forward with the Universal Championship in his right hand.

” It looks like you’ve made your decision.”

Chris glances down at the gold plates of the Championship before raising his head back up looking over at The Good Doctor before he responds.

” I wouldn’t say that. I’d say I am more conflicted about this than I have ever been with any decision in my life.”

I have always been on to pride myself on being able to deliver when it’s crunch time, to be that any power that is could look towards and know that when I am booked on a show that I will do more than deliver to get whatever result is needed for the business to continue to move. Now more than ever I am presented with a series of events that I have no real answer for. It’s like being pulled in multiple directions at any and every turn. Look at any match on a card that I am on, and you tell me who can outperform me?

There’s no one. Not even Alias.

That’s called work ethic.

You have to care about what you are doing to grasp that concept. Alias has told us more times than we care to count just how little he cares; yet his hypocritical nature continues to dictate otherwise, which leads me to believe that he does understand that concept he just chooses to be a weak little cunt that is in the midst of a Pokemon battle with people that aren’t in BOB while claiming they are. Shit is just crazy stupid. Why the fuck should I let him walk around with a piece of gold if he isn’t smart enough to keep up with the times?

” I told you that it wouldn’t be an easy choice to make. It is one of those life-changing decisions that people talk so much about. On the one hand, do you do what you’ve always done and look out for yourself and permanently leave BOB? Or on the other hand, do you maintain the relationships that you have forged? Not an easy decision if I do say so myself.”

Do I think for myself, or do I think for the group? I have always been a very selfish guy; I own that every day I am in this business. I have been very cutthroat and self-serving often. So, to say I am in a very tight position right now is an understatement. BOB will carry on with or without me in the mix, this much is a fact. The question becomes do they even want me or am I a means to an end?

” There’s nothing in this world that I want more than the Universal Championship back around my waist. What is concerning is you’re telling me the only way this exists is if I cut ties for good and not just a temporary thing in order to make Alias actually talk about shit that matters versus anything he wants to make up.”

” Chris this decision has nothing to do with Alias and everything to do with you. You are so hardheaded or bullheaded that you aren’t looking at this from the right frame of mind. It’s been one of your biggest failures as a human being. Not everything you can point fingers of blame and/or look for other people to find answers for you. This boils down to what is more important to you at this time. Only you can answer that question.”

It wouldn’t be a complicated one if Jess wasn’t in the mix. I have allowed myself to fall hard for her in every sense of the word. We have been two peas in a pod for almost two years behind the scenes. She is my equal on so many levels. The Yen to my Yang if you will. She constantly supports my decisions; she is a badass bitch. Feelings are a strange thing to have to deal with when it comes to the possibility of love especially when it comes to the ones you love.[/i]

” It’s just not fair to put me in that position to choose between my two loves; the title or the girl.”

Chris lets out a deep exhale as he turns his back on the Good Doctor where he raises the title in both hands seemingly cradling it like a baby in his arms.

” This is by far the strangest goddamn thing I have ever been a part of. What it boils down to is what is the most important piece to my life right now.”

[white] This is the billion-dollar question that I struggle to answer.

” Do I keep on keeping on or do I put this aside?”

” It’s not something that you have to answer here and now.”

Chris turns back around facing the Good Doctor as he continues.

” You asked for me to show you a reality in which you are the Universal Champion; I’ve done that. The answer doesn’t have to be given presently. It will be known the moment you make that decision.”

There’s another deep sigh from Chris as he is completely lost with this decision that will need to be made.

” Is this something that I can talk to Jess on?”

” Unfortunately no; the thing with time and dimensions is if you do speak with her, it could allow her to sway your decision which then wouldn’t make it your decision to make. You cannot rely on others for this situation it has to come from you.”

” That doesn’t make this any easier.”

” I never said it would be easy.”

Chris responds with sheer sarcasm.

” Gee thanks.”

What the fuck am I going to do with this situation? Precarious position to find me in much like Alias is starting to find himself in with me. Here is a guy that has fooled so many people for so long into thinking that he is top caliber performer, surrounded himself with established guys to mask his failures. You cannot mask them anymore. He cannot hide the fact that he has no fucking clue what the hell he’s talking about when it comes to dealing with a Chris Page. While I might not have the answer I am looking for right now when it comes to what I am going to do it doesn’t change the fact that I feel morally obligated to show up on Saturday Night and cram my fist so far down his throat he can taste the goddamn dirt under my fingernails. This boils down to what is right and what is wrong with the XWF. The company has always put stock in the wrong people at the wrong times, and with Alias, this isn’t any different. Here’s a guy that has no work ethic when it comes to Professional Wrestling. He loves his cheap shots when he can take them and continues to harp on the same fucking nonsense that everyone else has harped on for nearly a year that got them fucking nowhere. I am an island all to myself which is exactly where I need to be. It has allowed me to focus on what I want to focus on while providing the cold, harsh truths to the game he is trying to play and failing with. It’s not my fault this guy is a cuck.

” I guess on a positive note you have done exactly what you set out to do.”

” What’s that?”

” Made a believer out of a nonbeliever when it comes to time travel or other dimensions.”

There’s a smirk that graces the face of The Good Doctor.

”Mission complete.”

Who would have thought a trip in a Tardis would open my eyes to the notion that some things do exist even if you fail to see them. In the case of Alias he fails to see me for what I am; a threat in every sense of the word. He can keep pretending, he can continue to put out bogus information calling it good. Do you know who else did that shit? Donald Fucking Trump. A guy that made a career of lying to the public to get them to believe whatever false narrative he was dishing out. Alias isn’t any different. He’s a goddamn poser trying to play professional wrestler against a guy that IS a Professional Wrestler. Shit just doesn’t add up, but if you are all foolish enough to follow that lamb to slaughter that is your cross to bear.

” I suppose so.”

” Is there anything else you want to see? Anywhere else you want to go?”

” Nah man. I just want to go home.”

Home is where the heart is.

… To be continued.

Words from the Stoned One:

Are we having fun yet? I know I am. It’s easy to have fun when you are bitch smacking around an undeserving sack of shit while making it look fucking easy. I have already exposed more flaws in Alias’s game than anyone else before me and possibly anyone else to come after me. We are just getting started. I know that everyone has been watching Alias for quite a while now, much as I have. So, it’s disappointing to see so many goddamn errors and inconsistencies with what is going on in the real world versus what Alias is trying to have you all believe. Case in point, how backdated is that footage you are throwing around as new content? I ask because you are showing Atara hanging out with the Bastards when Atara hasn’t been in the picture since before goddamn War Games! What about Big Phreesh still begging to be in BOB when he cut that shit out over a fucking month ago as well! You can’t deflect goddamn stupidity and you can’t argue when someone has no concept of what the fuck is going on around them since your finger is so clearly on the pulse of everything going on around you. Fucking idiot. That’s about as smart as Demos kidnapping Big Puddin’! Are you seriously that fucking stupid? I mean clearly, you are because you aired it… but WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!?! You’re the goddamn Universal Champion, yet you want to jump on everyone else for minor inconsistencies yet here you are making BIG ones; fucking hypocrite! I rest my case.

Look out folks, Mr. Goddamn Perfect isn’t at flawless as he wants you all to believe.

I knew this shit was going to be easy… but I never expected you to kill your credibility like that, and you are disappointed in me? Man the word disappointed fails to describe what you have projected towards me. Go get John Black, at least he gave a fuck about what he was doing rather than clearly slapping together some shit and calling it good. The word lazy comes to mind when you see things actions like this because you are expected to do better when you are carrying a company on your back. Every little mistake, every little flaw turns into the biggest goddamn deal when you are under that microscope which is exactly where you have found yourself right now. Go ahead and explain it all away, give me more of that time for a guy that doesn’t give a shit about anything but survival; not that’s survival anymore little boy, that’s pride. Pride always comes before the fall, and I’ll be that guy that hurls you off the top of that mountain mother fucker! Your free fall will be on the level of Hans Grubber until that body splatters on the goddamn ground.

Still, got that score?

Got anything else you want to say to me that will further make you look like the bush league punk that you are? I can do this all day while you continue to reach further and further, spinning your webs desperately trying to catch your prey, yet failing at all turns. It’s about that time that you start to face the facts that Chris Page is better than you both inside the ring and out. You don’t get to throw stones when you live in the same glass fucking house and not expect to get called on it. You don’t get to make up whatever you want to make up when you’re stepping up to me little boy because I am that mother fucker that’s going to rip your asshole open so wide it will make you feel like you’ve just walked off the set of Alias Does Dallas! You aren’t in my league with this shit, and this is the SAME GUY that wants you to talk down to me? Bitch, please. It’s this kind of bullshit that once again separates the men from the boys.

Now I’ll watch you squirm as you try to feverishly correct your LIES that you have falsely accused me of.

You sir are a champion of convenience.

You have held that title for nearly as long as I did and have not generated half of the title defenses, you rarely show up to fight but yet you are the best? Under what logic does that fall? From where I am sitting that dog doesn’t hunt, but I guess depending on what dimension you are living in would determine if it is acceptable. Here in this reality that doesn’t make you a champion it makes you a chump. At this point playing ping pong with you has become rather dull; how many more cameos from other people do you need within these little promos? How much more information do you need to get wrong to come to terms with you being as second-tier as second-tier can get? Fucking Robert Main put up a better fight than this and he walked into a losing battle! At least his shit was correct which is more than I can say for you. This little convenient title reign ends on Saturday Night. Scoff your head if you choose, but I am rolling into the state of Georgia with one goal.

Crushing you under my goddamn boot.

Hell, the only thing that makes you relevant is the gold in which you carry. So when I take it away from you what will that make you? Obso-FUCKING-Lete. You’re welcome for that. You’re also welcome for me taking the time out of my schedule to grace you with my presence for without it you are nothing more than a rat running through the streets chasing after the pied piper that plays you a timely tune. When I am done waxing you from pillar to post there’s not going to be any place for you to go other than back down to the midcard where you truly fucking belong because that Main Event spotlight has been reserved for me. You are standing in my way, and there’s not a soul on the planet that has nailed you to the cross like Jesus Fucking Christ, only difference is you aren’t going to resurrect yourself in three days, oh no. You won’t show your face after this ass whipping you take from yours truly. What eats your ass more than being called out for what you are is how I am the man that is exposing your flawed fucking game to everyone that bothers to pay attention. I am showing the masses how you take a guy like you and make them wish they never climbed out of their mama’s womb. You aren’t the man, you aren’t a myth, you are a scared little boy that knows just how deep of shit he’s in the moment that bell rings. There’s no BOB, there’s no Apex, there’s no Legacy, there’s Alias vs Chris Page… and I think we all know how this one is going to end. You have been wrong about eighty percent of your nonsense but yet are deluded enough to think you’re scoring some sort of monumental win. It’s quite pathetic, actually.

Are we still not admitting that we’re a fraud or a hypocrite yet?

I didn’t think so yet that writing is still all over the wall as you continue to try me. I wish I could give you some sort of credit but the truth is you have made this easy on so many different levels that it doesn’t bear repeating anymore; unlike you will no doubt go back on rehash mode since it seems that happens every other promo. Again, it sucks to have to reach for material for it only shows the straws in which you are trying to grasp. I can’t even give you an A for an effort like I could have with Big D or John Black; sidebar, why the fuck would you try to throw John Black at me as an attempted insult when that dude has more heart inside his chest than ninety percent of the XWF Roster today? Did you think that was a smart idea? It’s about as smart as parading Atara around with the Bastards. But hey man that’s you and that’s your flawed approach. For someone that thinks he is so smart and so witty, you’ve been so fucking stupid every step of the way. Go call Corey and see how he can help you get out of this massive error within continuity, round up as many of your friends to stick in your promotional packages in a failed attempt to make YOU entertaining. Do whatever the hell you need to do to make you feel like you’ve amounted to anything other than my bitch.

I guess being a bitch is something you are accustomed to.

I mean you did let Corey handle Dock at War Games, am I right?

Some Champion we have in our midst here. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised anymore with the levels that you are going to stoop to to “not give a shit” about little ole me. How much can someone not care but try so hard? I know it’s going back to a previous point but it does still ring true for the simple answer regardless if you choose to admit it or not… You do care. You do give a fuck about how this plays out because it’s YOUR reputation that is on the line. You’ve made a career out of hiding in the background while flying under the radar to mask yourself as a Main Event level of talent only you can’t scratch the fucking surface. You might have most fooled but unlike the rest, I have your number.

And I know it.

There’s not a whole lot left on your end for the gas in that tank is running on fumes while I am just getting started. The one thing that you won’t be able to say, the one thing you won’t be able to fall back on when that closing bell tolls and the ring announcer makes that announcement that will sound like nails on a chalkboard to the locker room and the fans alike, “and the new XWF Universal Champion”, you won’t be able to blame anyone other than yourself. You are responsible for your actions, and actions have consequences while consequences have repercussions. Your actions from Leap of Faith have finally come back around a full circle while becoming way too much for you to handle in the goddamn process. I am going to end this fantasy that Alias is anything more than the second-rate Chris Page he is trying to be. There can only be one me, my dear friend, you sure as shit aren’t it.

This is taking candy from a baby.

I thought this was supposed to be challenging?

I thought I was going to square off against someone that was going to take me to my limits as opposed to someone that has me wasting my time because clearly, he doesn’t know how to cut a promo on his own merit or his own accord. How many times do you need to try and counter something I’ve said? You do know when you do that shit, you’re only lending it credibility right? That’s promo school 101 but perhaps you missed that class but I’ll be more than willing and eager to show you the error of your ways. You have so much passion involved in this it almost makes me think that you actually care about holding on to that Championship… but that can’t be right, can it? It completely goes against your zero fucks given mentality that you yourself have already established is nothing more than a fucking gimmick.

Do you know what’s not a gimmick?

Me kicking the dogshit out of you on national television where it fucking matters. You are the one that has everything to prove, you are the one that has shown the entire fucking world that you don’t keep up with shit. Why else would you still be referencing BOB in every goddamn promo? Oh yeah, that’s right… it’s the only fucking leg you have to stand on. Jesus Christ, it sucks to be you, doesn’t it?

Is anyone else learning that when you come at Chris Page you had better come correct?

Are we learning that it’s one thing to pretend to be a Champion versus legitimately being one?

Has reality sunk in that when you mess with the best you die like the rest?

Don’t worry young kiddies it shall the moment that Universal Championship is back around my waist at any and all costs… even BOB.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-24-2021), ALIAS (08-23-2021), Atara Raven (08-23-2021), Dolly Waters (08-23-2021), Lycana (08-25-2021), Mr. Oz (08-23-2021)