Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Redemption: Chapter 4
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-21-2021, 10:02 AM

Continued from: Redemption Chapter Three:
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=41677

[Image: cheers-tv.gif]

The voice of Chris Page is heard as the Cheers logo appears on the screen.

” Cheers is filmed in front of a live studio audience.”

The scene opens outside on the corner of 84th and Beacon Street in Boston, Massachusetts where Chris Page finds himself staring up at the infamous “Cheers” sign pointed down a set of stairs. He looks around for the Good Doctor only he’s nowhere to be found yet he can observe his surroundings as people walk the streets dressed in early eighties apparel to even the model of the cars that drive up and down the busy streets.

” What the fuck is going on?”

The staircase that leads down to the entrance to “Cheers” Chris notices a small newsstand. He walks over where he takes a paper where he sees the date. September 18, 1984.

” 1984?”

Chris questions as he places the paper back down on the table. The sounds of laughter can be heard coming from down the stairs which are certainly attention-getting as we see Chris peer over the railing down towards the single glass door that enters the establishment.

” Hmmm.”

His interest is peaked as he takes the stairs down to the main entrance. He opens the door where he walks into a packed bartop area straight out of Cheers. All attention draws towards the front door where everyone screams out.

” CHRIS!”

” The fuck.”

Chris mutters under his breath as the door closes behind him. He scratches his head out of sheer confusion as he walks down a step to the floor when he’s approached by. Alias, only in drag. Not even a good drag as he's wearing a knee-high dress with overly hairy legs, his hair pulled back into a ponytail.

” Hiya! Welcome to Cheers, where everyone knows your name.”

Everyone screams out.

” CHRIS!”

” I’m Alias Chambers, did you want to have a seat at a table or the bar?

I take a closer look at the features. This is Alias! I knew he was a skirt! At least he is dressing like a bitch now.

” You got some hairy legs for a chick.”

” I prefer the all-natural look.”

Chris takes a seat at the empty round table just feet away from the bar.

” What will it be?”

Alias Chamber pulls a pad and pen out from her apron as Chris looks up.

” A menu would be nice.”

Alias Chambers puts the pad back in her apron before turning and walking to the bar. She retrieves a menu before bringing it back over to Chris. He takes the menu and starts to review it when coming out of the office on the other side of the bar is none other than Corey Malone!

Alias!

Like a good little girl Alias skips around the bar passing by bar regulars Norm and Mailman Cliff where we hear Cliff as he is talking to Norm.

” Yeah they said BOB wasn’t about shit other than lies and fairytales.”

To which Norm responds.

” Who the hell is Bob?”

Alias skips around the bar to the office door of Corey Malone.

” How many times do I have to tell you to wear something sexy?”

Corey Malone eyes Alias Chambers up and down before spouting off with.

” Who do you think is going to want to tip you when you are wearing something that is better suited as curtains?”

” Oh Corey, you still want to fuck me.”

Corey glances towards the camera where he cocks his eyebrow.

” Again.”

” Excuse me? Could I get some service?”

Chris Page states as he raises his left hand in the air motioning for Alias Chambers.

” Good luck with that one.”

” Coming.”

Alias Chambers starts to skip back around the bar approaching Chris’s table where she stops and pulls out her pad and pen from her apron.

” What will it be?”

” Beer please.”

Alias Chambers rolls her eyes before turning around and walking around to the bar. She heads behind the bar where she pulls out a frosted mug from a freezer. She pours a beer before putting it on the bar as Norm spouts out.

” Hit me!”

Alias Chambers; without looking slides the mug down the bar perfectly into the hand of Norm who takes it from the bar top before tossing back a huge gulp while Alias fetches Chris a beer. Chris observes in the back room there’s a pool table set up. He looks closer where he sees the Good Doctor playing a game of pool by himself. The Good Doctor takes notice and waves a Page before sinking the six ball in the corner pocket. Alias Chambers brings the beer over to Chris’s table where she sets it down. He immediately takes it off the tabletop, getting up out of his chair as Alias Chambers asks.

” If you need anything…”

With the mug in his left hand Chris flips Alias Chambers off with his right as he walks past her making a be line towards the back room.

” Well that was just rude.”

Chris walks past Norm and Cliff which sees Norm spin around in his chair as he stops Chris.

” Hey Chris.”

He draws the response of.

” Who the fuck are you?”

” It’s me, Norm.”

” And?”

Chris shrugs as he continues on his path to the back room where The Good Doctor is finishing off with the eight ball. He hits the cue ball towards the eight ball to sink it in the side pocket only to have Chris yank the ball off the table before the love tap can be made.

” Come on!

Chris points at the Good Doctor with his hand across the table.

” You come the fuck on! What the fuck is going on here?!?!”

” I was playing pool until you rudely interrupted.”

Chris comes around the pool table where he tosses the eightball back on the table. He slams his beer before putting the mug on a table near the table.

” You know what I’m talking about. Why the fuck are we back in 1984? Boston of all goddamn places?

” I told you I was taking you where everyone knows your name.”

Everyone in the bar screams out.

” CHRIS!”

” Okay, that’s not funny anymore.”

Sheer sarcasm slips from the Good Doctor’s lips.

” It is to me.”

” I can have a beer anywhere but in a bar but with Alias in his purest form in a bar owned by Corey is not my idea of a good time.”

” Chris I am trying to show you that time travel and alternate realities exist. In this reality, Alias is not the Alias you know. In this universe, he is a she.”[/green]

” Dude we’re in a goddamn TV show from the eighties. That’s hardly time travel! This is just as big of a joke as the Universal Championship staying with Alias come the close of Savage.”

Without hesitation The Good Doctor responds.

[blue]” Well, technically the Universal Championship doesn’t exist here either. This is an alternate universe.”

” It doesn’t look like an alternate universe. It looks like goddamn Cheers!”

Chris grows frustrated as he turns around to see Alias Chambers standing with a smile on her face.

” Are you ready for another one?”

Chris turns his attention towards the Good Doctor.

[green]” Even in this universe Alias is an annoying cunt.”

Chris returns his attention towards Alias Chambers.

” Bye.”

Chris dismisses Alias Chambers with ease as if it were the High Stakes Battle Royale. He turns back around facing the Good Doctor as he states.

” You’re going to have to do way better than this if you want me to change my perception. This is a cheesy sitcom. What’s next? Are we going to the Marvel Universe? What about the DC Universe? Oh shit! I got it to let’s go to a universe that’s real.”

The Good Doctor motions Page in. Chris leans forward where he is slapped across the face with such force it turns Page’s head. He yanks his head back around towards the Good Doctor snatching him by the shirt. He rears back to punch him in the face. The Good Doctor snaps the fingers of his right hand in front of Page’s eyes instantly transporting them back to the tardis. Chris shoves the Good Doctor away from him.

” What the hell was that supposed to be?”

” I am trying to show you that in alternate realities who you are here isn’t who you are there.”

” Well ya did a shitty fucking job with that one.”

Chris responds to the laughter.

” Why the fuck is there a studio audience?”

” There’s not… I just wanted to keep the effect, I liked it.”

” Unbelievable.”

Chris rolls his eyes before continuing.

” Safe to say this stop has been a bust, Doc.”

” I wouldn’t say that by any means. I was playing to the audience of Chris Page. I am hell-bent on proving to you that this is not a dream. Where do you want to go? Where can I take you to get you to at least open your mind to the notion this is real.”

” Anywhere?”

” Anywhere you can think of.”

” Those possibilities are endless.”

Chris takes a moment to think about this because this could be a huge decision to make.

” I’ll even sweeten the pot. Think about where you want to go and I’ll take you there without you telling me.”

” And if you’re wrong?”

” If I am wrong you will wake up in your bed with the satisfaction that this has all been a figment of your imagination… but if I am right you have to at least consider that I am showing you the truth.”

” Game on.”

Chris closes his eyes where he starts to think about various times of his life that he would want to revisit. He settles on a location and a place before the states.

” I got it.”

” I know.”

[Image: giphy.gif]

... To be continued.

Words from the Stoned One:

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery… it didn’t take two promos before Alias outright quoted me, outright imitated Chris Page, consider myself flattered that the ONE guy that holds the Universal Championship imitates little ole me. It’s truly a beautiful thing to see and hear; almost as beautiful as his excuses for being a fucking punk when he cashed in that briefcase to get to where he is right now for it certainly didn’t take WORK to walk that aisle and exploit your briefcase when it best suited you versus being a man and just challenging me like so many others did. Fuck man, Big D has bigger balls than you in that regard. Just sitting back and listening to you try to talk shit brings a smile to my face for clearly that doesn’t seem to be your strong suit, now is it? Where the hell do I even begin? How about taking credit for War Games when Corey Smith carried you to a goddamn victory. You didn’t score the winning fall, you didn’t WIN War Games, the Universal Champion got upstaged by a supporting fucking player. The fantastical job right there if there ever was one. You brag about surviving, yet fail to mention that it was yours truly that did the dirty work for YOU to score a win over the biggest threat within the match itself when it came to Robert Main. Now, why would I do that? Why would I lend you that credibility for that elimination? It was all about paying it forward. What better way to screw the man that screwed me than by doing it with the very MAN that reaped all the rewards?

You are the biggest walking contradiction I have ever seen.

You aren’t here for Championships or glory? Get the fuck out of here you stupid little boy. If you aren’t here for any of that then why the fuck do you TRY so hard? I am not sure if you’re completely aware of this, but uh, when you TRY to do something that is CARING about what you’re doing you ignorant fuck. When you put time and effort into ANYTHING from cutting a promo to winning a match to even tying your fucking shoes you care about it. It’s cute that you truly believe that anyone other than you is buying into that load of horse shit- but since you don’t care about Championships or the glory that comes along with it you aren’t going to mind me going ahead and taking it away from you for at least the top title in this federation will be around the waist of someone who does care about what he’s doing, that does care about being the best this business has to offer but more importantly, drives the ratings for this federation. The proof is in the pudding. Do you see or hear anyone running around talking about “damn that Alias is doing some big things”? Do you hear about how great whatever you are doing on television is? No, you don’t, and part of that is because you don’t wrestle but once a month like a goddamn second-rate Robert Main. It’s incredibly hard for me to take anything anyone says seriously when it comes to dealing with me because the rumbles behind that curtain have nothing to do with Alias and everything to do with yours truly. Even without the title, I maintain my spot as the guy that slaughters the masses- now it’s your turn. It’s cute to see the paranoia surrounding Corey and his case, again for someone that doesn’t give a shit you certainly gave it enough of your time you stupid cunt.

Welcome to my show now because we are now getting into the full swing of things.

Why the fuck did you waste so much of your time speaking on Thad and Corey when your match is with me? Listen, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but nobody other than the three of you gives a shit about this little love triangle all about- but again dude, you don’t care? Keep on being that walking fucking hypocrite; say what you will about me but the last thing I am is a hypocrite. I make no mistakes about it that I am here for the money, I am here for the glory, I am here for notoriety and I am here to continue padding my resume as THE greatest ALL ROUND player in this game of Profession goddamn Wrestling!

To see you put up your pretenses is laughable at best.

I am so sorry that I didn’t give you an elaborate, red carpet rollout for announcing my rematch; no offense, but you aren’t worth that kind of time or attention. Why do you care? Oh wait- you don’t, right? But you went out of your way to point it out? Jesus kid, are you that low on material that you are reduced to continue looking like a bush league chump? I didn’t need to throw out some elaborate throw down of a challenge to make this about me brother, it never stopped being about me and you aren’t worth my time for Relentless! Fuck do you pay attention to anything that is going on around you that doesn’t pertain to you? I can’t fucking tell! It makes about as much sense as you staking a claim that guy I took out for months, used to get the Universal Championship, who came back at March Madness only to choke when it mattered the most and has lost every shred of credibility, has had everything that HE has worked so hard for ripped away from him was a “swing and a miss”... Do you think before you fucking speak? That’s a goddamn win brother. There’s no failure in that equation, and the notion that YOU look at it as that means jack and shit- but thanks for giving it some of your time that you “don’t care” about.

Somebody call Vinnie and Theo because this isn’t a challenge.

This is an amateur hour from the guy that is nothing more than smoke and mirrors in order to hide his insecurities knowing that he is at the forefront of what is going to be his final hours as Universal Champion. This is my moment to get what I want at your expense. You are that secondary character in this equation that is only here because I have allowed it. The face that runs the place isn’t now nor has it ever been Alias- you are just the means to the end. You’re outclassed and outgunned, so I understand why you would make such foolish statements to fit some sort of narrative that unfortunately doesn’t exist much like the comparison you drew about my calling you and Corey egomaniacs versus mine to make some “sick burn” would have made a hell of a lot of sense if we didn’t already know my ego is the size of the world- and I have only openly admitted to that like twenty years ago while you sit back pretending you don’t give a flying fuck knowing good and goddamn well this is the single biggest moment within your entire career. Jesus Christ folks, we got a SMART ONE here! I didn’t know that pointing out the obvious more times than I care to count when it comes to my ego warranted such a response from a sniveling bottom feeder whose sole purpose is to show up on Savage and eat this loss. Kids when you cut a promo against Chris Page please come correct or this is the treatment that you shall receive. You need this match, you NEED the win… while I on the other hand WANT it. I WANT to be the best of the best and I WANT to crush this fantasy that you are anything more than a mother fucking sideshow to the stars.

It’s easy to sit back and speak on EVERYTHING other than you and me.

Your feeble attempts at trying to throw BOB into the equation is nothing more than an excuse for not being man enough to ADMIT that you are a punk that exploited the opportunity. I’m not sure how many times I have to say I am not mad nor upset that you cashed in just admit to being a punk about it while trying to avoid it like the plague. My actions versus Robert at Leap of Faith, ya know since that seems to be the entire basis of you this first piece of crap you called a promo has ZERO to do with YOURS. Stop discounting YOUR actions while trying to discount yours. I’m not sure if you realize this or not, but my job is to GET HEAT under any and all circumstances; I am the single biggest piece of shit on the mother fucking roster. My actions at Leap of Faith were expected. I’d be hard-pressed to say that if ANYONE thought I was wrestling a clean goddamn match they’d have the intelligence of a goddamn infant with down syndrome. Where you fail to comprehend, perhaps because it’s over your level, I can admit what I am.

An opportunist.

Arrogant.

Self Absorbed.

Egotistical.

Why can’t you admit that you are that walking contradiction? How hard is it to say, “you’re right”. You don’t profess to be the best without beating the best. What YOU did at Leap of Faith wasn’t beating the best and that fact will never change regardless of how many times you want to take it to spin class; the fuck you think you are R.L. Edgar? At least he gave a shit about what HE was saying versus all this crap that has speed from your mouth under the pretense of your narrative. It’s cute that you seriously came out and want three names knowing good and goddamn well that by giving them would crack that wall that you have already knocked a hole through that I have elected to look over THIS time. Want some names? DM me, bro, I got you. Screenshots too if those are necessary.

I digress.

You try to make this about any and everything OTHER than you versus me and I will continue to make this be about what it truly is; Chris Page becoming a two-time Universal Champion at your expense, it will be about Chris Page using Alias as nothing more than my stepping stone to the Relentless Main Event slot where I so rightfully belong. Based on what you have already given me on a silver platter you are in for a very long road to losing that Championship. I will take solace within the fact that you won’t care about losing the only thing that makes you remotely relevant within this sport of Professional Wrestling. This isn’t Alias vs BOB, this is Alias vs Chris Page. Always has been and always will be.

But you keep on playing Pokemon because it might be something you can win at for this battle on Savage is one that you cannot.

Point out my flaws, point out my losses, point out any and everything you feel the need to if it makes YOU feel like you are standing a chance; the one thing that you won’t point out is something that I will. NOBODY has beaten me in a war of the words when the handcuffs have been taken off… it will not change with you. This is my element in which I thrive and an element that shall prove to be a little too hot for you to handle. You’ve punched yourself out in two… I have only covered one that I haven’t even scratched the proverbial surface on for I want you to further elaborate the same points before getting nailed to the cross. The rest of the world is not fooled by the desperate talking points that have been hit by so many people before you while you’ve made the same countless mistakes.

I am going to do something unprecedented right here, right now.

I am leaving BOB.

That’s right ladies and gentlemen you heard it here first. Chris Page is now out of BOB. I figure this is the only way to get something tangible out of Alias while forcing him to do some real work as opposed to riding the coattails of others. Take them out of the equation once and for all. I am my own man. I always have been and I always will be. I got to the top of the XWF by beating Duke with my abilities inside that ring when the goddamn bell rang and I will do it again at the hands of Alias. You and Duke share that in common; both of you were perceived to being at the top of your games, you were both carrying the Universal Championship, and you are both going to lose it to me. While I am leaving BOB now don’t you worry or don’t you fret for once I am done with Alias and am once again your reigning, defending, undisputed XWF Universal Champion I will walk right back through that door picking right back up where I left off.

Don’t believe it?

Well, to take some words from my opponent… I don’t care.

Keep running that mouth though, keep feeding the horse that is going to take you for everything you’ve got. I don’t need BOB, I don’t need Jess, I don’t need anyone to win back something that I never should have lost in the first place. You keep talking though, I for one am having a good laugh at your expense along the way. Your back is against the wall Alias, a place that hasn’t ever been put before. I tend to do that to people. I told you once that this is on my terms now, someone wasn’t paying attention. You will play this game your way and I will continue to play it mine. Let us see who is the best of the best between those ropes. I know where my abilities can take me; now it’s time for you to prove that your fucking matter. You’ve called down the thunder, well now you’ve got it. You keep pressing buttons on I’ve SHOWN you with the left hand while I am loading up this right hand for the knock-out shot that is going to be heard around the goddamn world.

You aren’t leaving Savage with that title, and if by some chance you do it will be because someone else HANDED it to you.

Oh yeah… Before I forget.

Thanks for not giving a shit.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Page's post:
ALIAS (08-21-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-22-2021), Dolly Waters (08-21-2021)